Guest Sneakysnake
2 hours ago, John Smith said:

You're pregnant? All my sincere congratulations! ^^ Hope for you a sweet maternity.

<_<

5 hours ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

Instead of everyone making assumptions why don't you guys ever ask me questions I'm not gonna be mad if u ask me something I'm going to be mad when lies start being made about me ! 

Well she not wrong. Are you set with finances or you gonna do like a fundme or something?

• Curvage Model

I don't plan on leaving this community even tho I will have a child ,but I see a therapist to help me so I can be a better healthy person for the child I have grown a lot over this last year so if anyone would like to actually get to know me now instead of acting like they know me that would be just great I'm working group hard so this child will have a good life I'm getting a couple jobs and I'm going to college online so that I can still stay in school 

On 4/14/2017 at 11:21 PM, Kaybearcutie95 said:

I don't plan on leaving this community even tho I will have a child ,but I see a therapist to help me so I can be a better healthy person for the child I have grown a lot over this last year so if anyone would like to actually get to know me now instead of acting like they know me that would be just great I'm working group hard so this child will have a good life I'm getting a couple jobs and I'm going to college online so that I can still stay in school 

Do what you have to do to better yourself. Happy to see you stick around.

• Curvage Model

First of all , the baby has its own room ! I have the money & im still staying in school ! My grandparents r helping me with some money till I can find a better job ! ! I've been doing a really good job and hate from people that like I said you guys don't really know who I am ! If u guys actully spoke to me and got to know me & stoped judging from YouTube videos I made over a year ago or things I said in the past and judged me on who I am now u wouldn't feel so concernexed that I'm pregnant ! I still contine on staying in this community but i don't need people telling me I'm going to be a bad mother ! Also my bday is 2maro

Guest WestCoast

Stop worrying about what these people on here think about your personal life.  It's none of their business.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest high

260's a good number. Hopefully she doesn't lose any more, but that's just because I think she looked so hot at her highest weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...