I am morbidly curious as to what she actually considers 'dieting'. Probably starving herself for several days, followed by a massive binge on 'cheat days', thoroughly destroying her metabolism. And convincing herself that taco salad and pasta salad count as salads. At least that's how it usually goes with impulsive people with no concept of nutrition. 

I believe the fiancé wasn't cool with her selling videos on the Internet and shut that shit down. My (random internet dude) guess? She noticed that folks like us liked the way she looked, grifted the fuck out of a bunch of us, and shut it down when her bf got uncomfortable. Now the well is dry and she's heavier despite her dieting efforts (if her posted weight of 244 is even true), so she's back for that sweet, sweet cash.

Now, I'm not down on sex workers by any means (being a subscriber to both Roxxie and MsFatBooty). But call it what it is and don't try to play the crowd. If she doesn't want to gain, good on her. I think she even mentions that she's dieting in that recent video. But if she has legit issues with the community and/or herself, she doesn't need to come back. Otherwise it's a situation like "Lexi" all over again.

• 2 months later...

Please enjoy, but remember to keep your distance at all times.  Do not feed the bear.  The bear is in its natural habit and does not respond well to provocation.  Please do not provoke the bear!