Guest 3988983293924

Guest ssbbwlove

Hmm, I’ve never put much thought about being proud of liking big women. I’ve never really had the guts to express it openly to anyone but my current significant other. Hell, I dated a girl for six years who was none the wiser. It always has been a bit of an insecurity which I guess is why I joined this site, so I didn’t have to feel insecure about my attraction. Unfortunately, I’m still insecure about it irl and rarely talk about it with my SO. 

I've noticed that within friendship circles among other social pressures (eg; lgbt discrimination), but it's an ironic and malicious circle. Higher stress increases cortisol, a hormone that encourages you to eat more.. especially things high in caloric content. The science seems to agree. I know a number of exchange students here from China that really enjoy the experience of studying in a less stressful environment, though the numbers vary a lot since parents seems to push for picking the most "academic" (ie; prestigious, because hey, even if your kid hates it, you can still brag to your friends???) university, rather than the one actually best for their degree (let alone mental health).

I'm a little uncomfortable/concerned with a fetish community being one of the few ports of call people have to gain positivity, though it obviously is a positive influence overall.

Provided people don't get carried away with attempting to fulfil unshared fantasies, as Curvage finds a lot. Pressuring people to gain weight when they don't want/need to is potentially worse, given the undeniable impacts on health.

Gain, lose or maintain? Choose what you want.

Guest chublette

this is a good idea for a thread! Thank you for sharing your story and im sorry to hear your struggles.

I get really self conscious about my weight and even though I'm active with lots of swimming and walking and I usually eat pretty well, I just can't seem to keep the chub down. There's definitely pressure on me to loose weight. I feel tremendously guilty that I can't do it. I know my husband doesnt like my weight and it puts a strain on our marriage.

I'm here on curvage because there's so much positivity and lots of beautiful women who love their bodies. I hoping to feel inspired and learn to love the body I've got. I really feel like drastic weight loss is out of my reach. I just want to feel a little bit more confident again. Life's to short to spend it hating yourself. 

Ever since I brought up the topic ("I prefer you with a bit of meat on you") with my wife I've been surprised how easy and natural it can grow in a relationship. Since then I've also become vocal about it. She complains to a girlfriend "I gained 10 lbs since last year" and I'll pitch in with "and I think she definitely looks hotter/better"

Or a friend points out a woman and I confirm she's attractive "but she could gain some weight; that's too thin for me"

So far nobody reacts shocked. Men seem to think "whatever", what do they care, and many women either recognize it or find it a pleasant idea a man would prefer them natural, with fat.

Guest chublette
On 8/9/2019 at 9:27 PM, ssbbwlove said:

Hmm, I’ve never put much thought about being proud of liking big women. I’ve never really had the guts to express it openly to anyone but my current significant other. Hell, I dated a girl for six years who was none the wiser. It always has been a bit of an insecurity which I guess is why I joined this site, so I didn’t have to feel insecure about my attraction. Unfortunately, I’m still insecure about it irl and rarely talk about it with my SO. 

its good that your SO knows about it....but im wondering what size is she? 

Guest ssbbwlove

350 ish lb. Last time she weighed herself was back in May I think. I think she’s put on more since then, but I’m not certain. 

Guest chublette
4 minutes ago, ssbbwlove said:

350 ish lb. Last time she weighed herself was back in May I think. I think she’s put on more since then, but I’m not certain. 

Shes a full figured girl then! Im sure shes reassured to know that you find big women attractive even if you dont talk about it that much (and im pretty sure that most people who know you irl have sussed it out as well) I think you're doing ok ☺  

Guest ssbbwlove

She is. I don’t think she likes being fat, but she’s done nothing to change, and she’s told me that in past relationships, she’d try to make an effort to lose weight to please her partners, but with me, she knows she doesn’t have to worry so she hasn’t really bothered exercising or making any big changes to her diet, and she has gained at least 50 lb since I knew her. As for my people I know, I hope their minds don’t jump straight to “oh, he’s into big girls, that’s why he likes her.” I’m attracted to a personality before a body (for example, the girl I dated for six years was pretty slim, but I liked her for her; sure, I probably would have preferred more meat on her bones, but that clearly wasn’t her thing). 

In short, I'm still working on it. 

I have my own issues with appearence, so that tends to take up a lot of mental real estate on the subject of insecurity.

I've 'dated' women of varying sizes (ultimately no real preference, but still love BBWs) but never revealed my preference to them.

A friend does know, my hiding of files on my C left a lot to be desired in the olden times. And I lacked knowledge of incognito. But it never comes, up, he has told no-one about and never asked me about it. He didn't judge, but also seemed prepared to leave it as a secret.  

I also see with a lot of fatphobia from my family and friends. My Family are ESPECIALLY fatphobic. OVERTLY. And also see other people around me make themselves miserable over their size and weight. 

The only goo thing is I laways tell people to be proud of who they are and not to feel like they are lesser for their size and such. I always stick up for people and try and be kind and understanding of their struggles. I might not be overtly proud of my fat love but I don;t let people get treated like shit for no reason. This paragraph is poorly written and dripping in hero delusions, but it's true! I Swear!