Should I convince my SO to gain weight?

Guest ssbbwlove

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

. I'm surprised more BBW lovers don't do a wrestling foreplay. I think a lot of vanilla sex couples with normal body types even do this sometimes with the man pretending to be weaker or the woman pretending to be weak and helpless depending on what they are going for. Being overpowered by your big thighed lover would likely be an appealing thing and maybe make her appreciate her body more. 

I probably shouldn't say anything but I hope if you do convince her to gain a large amount of weight that you will stay with her because there are a lot of implications to being over 500 pounds and even over 400 for most women.

Like this:

#whenwrestlingforeplayturnwrong?oractuallygood?

IdenticalIndelibleBarasingha-size_restri

34 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

Haha that's how I imagine it would go with me and a 500 pound woman. There was a video on youtube, might still be up I think it was SSBBW wrestles or fights bodybuilder. She claimed to be 600 pounds and she said the guy was 200 pounds, not the biggest bodybuilder in the world but he did look quite muscular. She slammed into him at fairly slow speed although I guess fast for a 600 pounder and knocked him out cold. There were others where she was more careful but she won everytime easily and she even had an open challenge to any bodybuilder to try to take her on :D

Sounds about an intense foreplay to experiment.