Should I convince my SO to gain weight?

Guest ssbbwlove

Guest ssbbwlove

What a night last night was. She ended up ordering two things of pasta and I think she was intent on nibbling on my pizza, too. However, she didn’t eat all the pasta, but I’m taking it as a good sign that she’s not shying away from ordering that much food. Later, we were cuddling and I had my hand on her belly and she pinched my arm playfully so I pinched her belly and we had a back and forth of pinching my arm and her belly to the point that I was practically jiggling it. Afterward, she said “I bet that made you horny, jiggling my belly” and I admitted that I did enjoy it (I also think this is the first time I’ve heard her refer to her belly as “her belly” rather than her stomach. I don’t know if that means anything, I just noticed it). Later, I was feeling her fat thighs and I think it was abundantly obvious as she asked if I was having fun and I admitted I was. Not long after, we got into foreplay and I’m starting to think she likes when I jiggle her belly as she ramps up the intensity when I do, might just be me, though. After everything was done, she mentioned how I wanted her bigger again which given the context of everything has me really wondering if she really is trying to rationalize gaining weight. Definitely some exciting times in store. I feel like I’m living a fantasy I thought I’d never achieve. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ssbbwlove

She asked me last night somewhat out of the blue if I liked her body (a little odd since she knows about my fetish, but whatever). I told her I loved it and that I find it very attractive. She then asked if there was a way I could find her more attractive and I think she already knew the answer. I said yes but that she probably wouldn’t like the how. She asked if it was if she was bigger and I told her yes. She told me that she didn’t know why but that made her feel comfortable. In the past, she always said if she gained weight, she’d hate it, but now she’s finding comfort that I’d find her more attractive at a larger size. 

Guest ssbbwlove

Despite the last update she still seems to be self-conscious and a little reluctant to overeating. She wanted more food the other night after dinner but was hesitant to ask me to go get it. I assured her I could get whatever she wanted. At first she said she wanted a lot of food, but once I finally convinced her to let me go get her something, she just wanted fruit. Extra calories are extra calories, I guess, but I know she could have eaten so much more. 

Anyway, despite that, she seems more confident with her body; she’s started to let me shower with her which is something I’ve wanted to do for a while but she hasn’t let me because I suspect she didn’t want me staring at her body. She asked me recently if it was okay for her to get on top of me to straddle me (she was afraid she was too heavy). I’ve never tried squashing so I don’t know if I’m into it, but she’s rolled on to me a couple times, and I enjoy when she puts some weight on me so I said yes. She finally did last night during foreplay and it was great and afterwards, she caught me staring and said she didn’t mind me doing it, then so I’m hoping I’ve broken a lot of her insecurities about her body. 

I know one road block remains: her double chin. She always hides it when taking pictures and I know she’s super insecure about it. I find it very attractive, and when I get the right opportunity, I’m going to tell her. Honesty has gotten me this far, I’m sure it will prevail again. 

19 hours ago, ssbbwlove said:

I know one road block remains: her double chin. She always hides it when taking pictures and I know she’s super insecure about it. I find it very attractive, and when I get the right opportunity, I’m going to tell her. Honesty has gotten me this far, I’m sure it will prevail again.

In the same way I slowly got her used to me touching her fat all over, I did with her double chin. Delicious. But it is maybe the weakest point for her. She's asked me not to do it, it makes her very self aware.

I'm thinking that a woman who doesn't gain because she has the kink but just because it happens remains between "I don't care anymore", "at least he finds me pretty", and "I wish I was thin" forever. You seem to never come to the place where you go "well, that was that, I'm done; she feels good about being fat now"

Guest ssbbwlove

The opportunity presented itself. We were talking in bed and the conversation got to my fetish, again, and she asked what I liked about her body and admitted if something on her body could be considered fat or big, I think it’s attractive. She went on to ask how much I’d want her to gain (hypothetically, I think). That question caught me off guard; I know what my answer is: 50 lb at least, preferably 100 with 150 or more as an upper limit. However, I wasn’t prepared to answer it because I didn’t have the guts to admit it yet. I kept thinking of an answer that would not scare her, but I never did before she changed the subject. If it comes up again, I’ll be honest especially with a question like that making me think she’s really trying to rationalize this gaining thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssbbwlove

She’s getting fairly confident with her body. A few times now, if she’s wanted me to do something and I was showing some resistance, she would “bribe” me by letting me play with her belly. She seems to be more okay with me checking out her body whenever she catches me. The biggest win of all, she let me play with her belly in the shower last night without it being part of a bribe and she didn’t seem to be uncomfortable. She’s really starting to realize and verbalize how much I love her belly and other fat areas. I’ll have to gage how confident she is and see if gaining is a question I can bring up without it getting immediately shot down, but I have a good feeling I may be able to soon; her gripes of being fat have seemingly faded. 

Also, she weighed herself at a doctor’s appointment and I tried to get a glimpse of what it was, but I couldn’t really tell. I believe the scale either said 358 or 368 but I’m not 100% sure. I’ll have to see if she caught it, she seemed to be a little distracted at the time. Either way, still over 350 and maybe gained a little so can’t complain. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssbbwlove

Either her appetite has increased or she’s letting go a little and just eating when she feels like it. Yesterday, I counted that she ate five meals: breakfast, lunch, a meal-sized snack after lunch, dinner (with dessert), and a meal-sized snack after dinner. She has admitted that in public she doesn’t necessarily eat as much as she wants because she doesn’t want people judging her for being “a typical fat girl” so we’ve been ordering delivery or cooking at home more rather than going somewhere and I think she may have “let go” a little in doing so.

She also had a feedee dream (though she didn’t call it that) where people she knew were offering her some type of food and she kept eating it and apparently said at one point “you all are going to make me fat, but I don’t care because I love this food.”

Despite all this, she’s still not 100% confident in her appearance and we had a bit of a wardrobe crisis before going somewhere this weekend. It didn’t result in lashing out at me for fetishizing her so I guess that could be seen as progress. 

Guest ssbbwlove

I said wardrobe crisis which is a bit different than a wardrobe malfunction in my book. Fortunately, she didn’t bust out of anything in public; she just couldn’t find anything to wear because she thought she looked ugly (fat) in everything she put on no matter how much I insisted she looked good. 

3 hours ago, ssbbwlove said:

I said wardrobe crisis which is a bit different than a wardrobe malfunction in my book. Fortunately, she didn’t bust out of anything in public; she just couldn’t find anything to wear because she thought she looked ugly (fat) in everything she put on no matter how much I insisted she looked good. 

You want her around for a long time right? Keep her active. I'm surprised more BBW lovers don't do a wrestling foreplay. I think a lot of vanilla sex couples with normal body types even do this sometimes with the man pretending to be weaker or the woman pretending to be weak and helpless depending on what they are going for. Being overpowered by your big thighed lover would likely be an appealing thing and maybe make her appreciate her body more. 

I probably shouldn't say anything but I hope if you do convince her to gain a large amount of weight that you will stay with her because there are a lot of implications to being over 500 pounds and even over 400 for most women. Since you mentioned a job and her being on her feet for some time you may have lucked out and she's quite strong and fit for her size, but we all have our limits of what our bodies can tote around. If you both decide you want her at 400 or more, the best way to do it is with very slow weight gain. Studies show that the faster weight is put on the more will be fat. 

It must be have been hurtful that she called you a fetishist, but otherwise things sound pretty ideal for what you are looking for.

3 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

. I'm surprised more BBW lovers don't do a wrestling foreplay. I think a lot of vanilla sex couples with normal body types even do this sometimes with the man pretending to be weaker or the woman pretending to be weak and helpless depending on what they are going for. Being overpowered by your big thighed lover would likely be an appealing thing and maybe make her appreciate her body more. 

I probably shouldn't say anything but I hope if you do convince her to gain a large amount of weight that you will stay with her because there are a lot of implications to being over 500 pounds and even over 400 for most women.

Like this:

#whenwrestlingforeplayturnwrong?oractuallygood?

IdenticalIndelibleBarasingha-size_restri

Just now, John Smith said:

Like this:

#whenwrestlingforeplayturnwrong?oractuallygood?

IdenticalIndelibleBarasingha-size_restri

Haha that's how I imagine it would go with me and a 500 pound woman. There was a video on youtube, might still be up I think it was SSBBW wrestles or fights bodybuilder. She claimed to be 600 pounds and she said the guy was 200 pounds, not the biggest bodybuilder in the world but he did look quite muscular. She slammed into him at fairly slow speed although I guess fast for a 600 pounder and knocked him out cold. There were others where she was more careful but she won everytime easily and she even had an open challenge to any bodybuilder to try to take her on :D

34 minutes ago, AcesDJD said:

Haha that's how I imagine it would go with me and a 500 pound woman. There was a video on youtube, might still be up I think it was SSBBW wrestles or fights bodybuilder. She claimed to be 600 pounds and she said the guy was 200 pounds, not the biggest bodybuilder in the world but he did look quite muscular. She slammed into him at fairly slow speed although I guess fast for a 600 pounder and knocked him out cold. There were others where she was more careful but she won everytime easily and she even had an open challenge to any bodybuilder to try to take her on :D

Sounds about an intense foreplay to experiment.

2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Sounds about an intense foreplay to experiment.

I searched, but it seems the videos are gone. She was based in Colorado if I remember right. Who knows if youtube deleted them for some silly TOS reasons or if she no longer wanted them up. I have to say it probably sounds a lot nicer than it looked. She just destroyed the guy and the one where she knocked him out didn't appear purposeful at all, 400 pounds is just too much of a difference. 

• 2 months later...
Guest ssbbwlove

Didn’t want to update this unless I hit a breakthrough, and I think I may be close to one. The bribes to get me to do things by letting me play with her belly are becoming more frequent as is her out of the blue offers to do the same. She’s discovered some of my “buzz words” (i.e. soft, squishy, jiggly, etc.) and she’s been using them to tease me from time to time. And though it might be unintentional, she’s been using “belly” more as opposed to “tummy” or “stomach” (belly is more attractive to me; tummy is too cutesy for me and stomach has zero sex appeal). Also, due to the quarantine, she is eating when bored and definitely gaining because of it. She’s even mentioned one of her bras is getting tighter and said I must be happy that she’s gaining weight. We’ll see, but I’m definitely enjoying this sudden change in attitude.