accidental gain except it's on purpose, whoops (sexysabrina)

Guest sexysabrina

Sorry to hear that your depression meds are what caused this accidental (wonderful) weight gain. Hopefully knowing that walking into a room now, most men want to be with you...and pretty much every woman is jealous of your curves, helps brighten your days even more!!! You were REALLY curvy in the before pics, but who knew what a little weight would do to embellish your curves?? You are so HOT now, it's unbelievable!!! Welcome to the site, and I look forward to more posts from you!😍

Guest sexysabrina

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support ❣️

As someone who made an effort to stay underweight and hide my body throughout my teenage years, this change has been dramatic in a lot of different ways. 

I have to plan to buy clothes because I know I’m gonna outgrown my current ones, my family has definitely noticed and a couple have made comments (mom) about “maybe working out a little” or giving out judgmental looks, and my god have I gotten out of shape. If I even get up from bed or the couch I start breathing hard lol

But if anything, I think I get checked out more now! Guess that’s the blessing of huge boobs. Anyways, hope you guys like what you see so far! It’s only gonna get better :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support [emoji3589]
As someone who made an effort to stay underweight and hide my body throughout my teenage years, this change has been dramatic in a lot of different ways. 
I have to plan to buy clothes because I know I’m gonna outgrown my current ones, my family has definitely noticed and a couple have made comments (mom) about “maybe working out a little” or giving out judgmental looks, and my god have I gotten out of shape. If I even get up from bed or the couch I start breathing hard lol
But if anything, I think I get checked out more now! Guess that’s the blessing of huge boobs. Anyways, hope you guys like what you see so far! It’s only gonna get better [emoji4]

Boobs definitely. I’d almost forgotten there a sexy belly underneath. What size are the now?