Weight gain journey

Guest Jsluc

Guest Jsluc

Hi I'm relatively new to gaining and to this community. I've always wanted to try gaining a few pounds but was too scared (still am a bit sometimes). However after gaining 20 Ibs and deciding dieting really isn't for me I decided to share my journey with you. Please feel free to ask anything and a bit of teasing is always appreciated 😉

This was me before 

20190804_233238.jpg

20190509_135012.jpg

Guest Pblakee

Dear lord! That’s incredible! Any chance to see more of how you let your belly grow? You’ve really let go. Well, done!

Guest Jsluc

At the moment I don't have that many pictures but in the future sure 😊. And thanks I guess I've been enjoying my meals a bit too much 😅

Guest Jsluc

Thank you and well I don't plan to stop gaining. Lately I wasn't even trying and was amazing at how fat I got just by eating whatever I liked. 

Wow this is just incredible!
You were totally skinny in your first pics, curvy in the next set and now you're full blown chubby!
I'm surprised you're not even overweight yet cause you sure look like it! I bet you've already be mistaken for pregnant.
Is your stomach full on the last pics? Cause if it's empty you've grown quite a potbelly at this point!

Guest Idiokrasy

So glad you finally posted a thread here!! I can’t believe how far you’ve gotten so far, especially compared to your earlier, flat bellied self! 

Guest Jsluc
3 hours ago, Hush said:

Wow this is just incredible!
You were totally skinny in your first pics, curvy in the next set and now you're full blown chubby!
I'm surprised you're not even overweight yet cause you sure look like it! I bet you've already be mistaken for pregnant.
Is your stomach full on the last pics? Cause if it's empty you've grown quite a potbelly at this point!

Thanks and well I that's just how I normally look now 😅. And well a friend once asked me if I was pregnant and let's just say it was an odd situation 😂. I suppose my belly has become quite chubby

Guest Jsluc
1 hour ago, ThunderousRegret said:

That muffintop is getting pretty serious. But hey, nothing to worry about as long as the food keeps tasting good, right?

Very true besides a few extra treats wouldn't hurt.

Guest Jsluc
2 hours ago, Gusto said:

Wow the added weight looks amazing on you! Did you gain the 20 lbs just eating whatever you want, or was it intentional?

The first ten pounds were intentional but then I simply didn't pay attention to my weight or tried to gain. I'm not even sure how it happen so quickly 😅

Guest Jsluc
3 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

Aww, your tummy is adorable! Looks oh-so-pattable! ❤️

And that muffin top in the making is a lovely sight -- you go, girl!

Thank you 😊 

Just now, Jsluc said:

The first ten pounds were intentional but then I simply didn't pay attention to my weight or tried to gain. I'm not even sure how it happen so quickly 😅

It's so nice to see a woman breaking free from diet culture and allowing herself to nourish her true hunger