Advice to keep wife bigger? (She's actively gaining now)

Onlybbwplease

On 9/8/2019 at 5:18 AM, Master WG said:

Dude don’t tell her how big you want her. She’ll get there eventually herself. Telling her that specifically could just make her feel inadequate or like you don’t like her as much as when she’ll be huge. 

Second this! Don't always gravitate to remarking about her appearance.

What you want to subtly do is develop a strong belief within her that she's a princess, that she enjoys laying around, deserves it. She's entered a life that is above all, about comfort. And you both actively look for opportunities to make her more comfortable. Cement the ideas that she loves eating out and snacking. It's the most exciting thing to her. She will naturally start doing less as she gets heavier; encourage her that she deserves to sit down a bit more after her long day and help with the household chores. There's nothing wrong with a little slacking and taking a break. Might as well grab a snack: she's earned it! 

By time she's massive, she'll know and have accepted that she's always going to be a bigger girl. There's no way she can give up all that she loves. She's been conditioned to look forward to laying around. The concept of being uncomfortable: exercising or eating salads will seem so abrasively against everything she holds dear and has accepted about her lifestyle, identity and what brings her pleasure.

11 hours ago, BindsThatTie said:

Second this! Don't always gravitate to remarking about her appearance.

What you want to subtly do is develop a strong belief within her that she's a princess, that she enjoys laying around, deserves it. She's entered a life that is above all, about comfort. And you both actively look for opportunities to make her more comfortable. Cement the ideas that she loves eating out and snacking. It's the most exciting thing to her. She will naturally start doing less as she gets heavier; encourage her that she deserves to sit down a bit more after her long day and help with the household chores. There's nothing wrong with a little slacking and taking a break. Might as well grab a snack: she's earned it! 

By time she's massive, she'll know and have accepted that she's always going to be a bigger girl. There's no way she can give up all that she loves. She's been conditioned to look forward to laying around. The concept of being uncomfortable: exercising or eating salads will seem so abrasively against everything she holds dear and has accepted about her lifestyle, identity and what brings her pleasure.

To clarify, I should have stated that I want to tell her I don't want her to lose any weight. But internally, I am thinking I want to get you huge lol. 

Some small updates: 

-Left for work today, she was still in bed, and when giving her a kiss goodbye, I made sure to grip her love handles, and rub my hand over her growing hips and belly. As I keep doing small things like that, she will continue to get the hint. Turns me on so much grabbing her growing hips and belly. She's always had love handles, but their definitely bigger along with the belly and ass and thighs. 

-As an added perk for me at work, my company just recently started giving us credits to Grubhub each week as most the company works remote or in an office that doesn't cater lunch. I told her she can use my account as I go on a lot of client lunches. Get home today, and she's appeared to have just moved from the bed to the couch, but not much other movement as the dishwasher wasn't unloaded, and house was still a mess, and there were 2 grubhub orders. One was a $14 Taco Bell order (breakfast) and another was $22 at Buffalo Wild Wings. 

-She did make the comment at dinner that she downloaded some app that gives workout ideas and meal plans. I just told her that's cool, are they tough? The first couple weeks, the "workouts" are like a 30 minute walk, or light stretching. I told her to go for it. She then said, I know I won't follow the meal plans, so I am not going to do all that, just maybe get some ideas for dinners. She then said she needs to drink more water, and did a calculation on how much to drink based on body weight...which she told me is 195, a full 50 lbs bigger than a year ago (pregnancy helped...but she's bigger than she was when the baby was born) and that is a BMI of 34.5. 

-We had Olive Garden for dinner, and while she didn't get like 2nds and 3rds, she did get 2nd's in a box to go for lunch tomorrow (probably a mid morning snack), but she did eat the breadsticks (and some to go), then her soup and my salad (I hate salads). I had to run to a hardware store later tonight, I sent a text on the way home as it is right next to an ice cream place asking if she wanted any. She just replies, "you read my mind". Usually she gets a M, I ordered a L and played dumb when she asked why it is a L. No worries, she ate the L. 

T

he touching certainly helps. Doing that, and seeing my reaction to it, helped cement the idea I love her heavier. She's now so used to me touching and squeezing her fat and rolls that it's just as likely for me to fondle her breasts as it is to fondle her belly or other fat.

Encouraging to hear she's inactive. It sure can add to your own daily workload but I think it's worth it. I instill in mine the idea that she deserves being taken care of (me doing most to all of the work) and that she deserves her reward down time (you know, for intense efforts like filling and starting the laundry machine)

Happy for you too she's in Class 1 obesity. Using the BMI visualizer it gives some idea of how she looks now, but also by the time you've grown her huge:

http://bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/body_masses/generate_bmi?utf8=✓&locale=en&body_mass[unit_measurment]=US&body_mass[gender]=Female&body_mass[age]=50&body_mass[height]=&body_mass[feet]=5&body_mass[inches]=3&body_mass[weight]=195&commit=Calculate+BMI

As a follow up from my last post, the app she uses for workout ideas and meal plans basically takes your last X amount of days of activity from your Apple Watch then customizes a plan. Hence why the first couple weeks the “workout” plan they have for her is like a 30 minute light walk or light stretching. It probably gathered her activity is so low that a 30 minute walk would be pushing her as far as she can go. 

I just like it that she downloads the app but right of the bat goes like "I'm not going to do the meals thing"

My wife has these diet attacks where she won't eat bread/sugar/fat/whatever -- but will eat it the same day she says she's no longer doing this. And exercise, in any way, is a bad word. She doesn't even like to walk, never did. Just too much effort.

Word to the wise I’ve found helpful. When cooking dinner and the wife says she’s starving, take your time getting dinner started. 

Just got home and wife says to start dinner. I have a bunch of things to do so warm up chips and cheese quick and set on the table. Because she’s starving, she’s added 2 sides to the meal, fries and garlic bread. So what started as a healthyish meal has turned into a feast all because I took my time getting dinner going. And you know she’s eating all of it ;)

Edit: See she had her most activity in a long time with 8k steps on her apple watch. But she ate a salad, steak, veggies, fries, garlic bread, and more fries to make up for it. Ice Cream for dessert. 

Nice little update coming. 1 step back, 3 steps forward. 

She's been having a little more activity as of late, but been eating like there's no tomorrow. I kind of like this, as the more active she is, it can decrease the chance for major health issues as she gets much larger. Her need for food always increases like 3x for any 2x of activity. When not lounging in the house in her XL/2x sweat pants that are getting too tight, she dresses up nicely when we go out. She has gone to going with spanx under her what used to be loose summer dresses. Some may be turned off by that, but I look at it from the standpoint that she's accepted she is getting fat, and has now turned to alternatives to appear thinner, and also, when she puts them on getting dressed, it is so sexy seeing her try to pull them up her massive thighs and growing belly. Then they're so tight when on, it shows her shape perfect before throwing on her dress. 

We went to a large fair/festival today. This meant a longish drive, and lots of walking. Drive there she actually volunteered to pack all the snacks, and she didn't disappoint. We get there, and had to park a ways away, so meant lots of walking. I was told to slow down walking multiple times, and we had to actually stop and rest a couple times as her legs/feet were hurting. This was a first. I catered to her and made little comments how I was tired too, and needed water. When we stopped at a booth for water, there was always food to be ordered too. She ordered every time. One time cookies, another 2 pizza slices, another a funnel cake, & hot dog, and then multiple beers. I would guess she had 5k calories between the ride and while there. 

The bad: She made a comment (I can't remember how it got brought up) that was like, well I weigh more than you now (she's around 195, me 165), but I hope that won't last long with the exercise thing I am on. I just nodded and said OK, and the conversation moved on. Another "bad" is that I've put on about 10 lbs in the last month. I am typically much more active too, and she eats much much more than me. So 195 may be low for her. Even though she's considered "obese" her BP and cholesterol are perfect, at least as of her last Dr appt when she was 10-15 lbs smaller. Me on the other hand have genes that give me high cholesterol, so I do actively try to keep my diet good, and activity high. But given her appetite is crazy high, some of it obviously comes off to me. I just need to make sure she continues to eat 2x what I eat.  

But the good out of her "exercise thing" is that it isn't really exercise, just an app to motivate you. She's met the easy goals to get going only 2 days now, which were today and one other day where she went on a 30 minute walk. Both those days she ate a fuck ton, so whatever exercise she had was negated. But it is more exercise than she's had in some time. 

Two more, well maybe three. On the way out of town, she was dying to try a local fast food place that is famous. We stopped, she texted people she knew had ate it and got her meal. I ordered something as well. I was driving and just munching on mine very small, it was a burrito. I truly was full, so told her to either put in the bag for later or if she wanted she could eat it. She ate it. The second, once done, she ripped the spanx off, laid back in the seat of the car, and just held her belly. She was tired/a tad tipsy, but just basically said to herself, "fuck it, I am full, these tight spanx are coming off, and I will lay here and be comfy". The 3rd, we pull in, and our garage is tight, she says, "please pull all the way over on the left side or just let me out." I tell her I got it, she just replies, "well I am fat so I need room".

First time I've heard her say she is fat. Like I said, she makes comments about losing weight,  but for every 1 comment, she has 3-4 behaviors to show me otherwise. Thanks again for all your advice everyone, it seems to be working. 

Going on a trip with 3 other couples in a week or so. Trip is to a resort with a beach/pool. Of the wives going, 2 are just cool chicks, normal to curvier bodies, but still can rock a 2 piece. The 3rd is a judgemental *insert mean name* who is about 105lbs. I’m somewhat excited to hear her smirks as it will reinforce to my wife that the skinniest girl here is far and away the worst personality and truly the ugliest in and out. 

Wife is also making comments she has no clothes to wear for evening attire. She said, “I plan to lose this weight but don’t wanna buy all new clothes just for this trip.” I get a nice quarterly bonus on Friday and told her to go have fun and buy a couple outfits for the trip. She was surprised about this but plans to fully take advantage. Win for me lol. 

On 9/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, Onlybbwplease said:

Me on the other hand have genes that give me high cholesterol, so I do actively try to keep my diet good, and activity high. But given her appetite is crazy high, some of it obviously comes off to me. I just need to make sure she continues to eat 2x what I eat.  

I've taken over the kitchen, the cooking, the groceries, etc.

My solution is that as I prepare the plates, we have the same thing but in different proportions. 

Some examples:

• she has a mound of pasta with sauce; I have less pasta with more sauce
  • same meal: she has more cheese on it than me
  • she gets more mashed potatoes etc while I have a larger portion of veggies
  • she gets a big brunch-style breakfast, as she wakes up and gets up late, while I skip it. "No, I already had breakfast this morn"
  • my slice of pizza is a bit smaller and my crust goes to her
  • etc

Still I too have gained some weight but nowhere near her gains :) It does feed her perception that we both eat the same thing but she gains more. "Your metabolism is just different", I tell her :)

11 hours ago, allgrownup said:

I've taken over the kitchen, the cooking, the groceries, etc.

My solution is that as I prepare the plates, we have the same thing but in different proportions. 

Some examples:

• she has a mound of pasta with sauce; I have less pasta with more sauce
  • same meal: she has more cheese on it than me
  • she gets more mashed potatoes etc while I have a larger portion of veggies
  • she gets a big brunch-style breakfast, as she wakes up and gets up late, while I skip it. "No, I already had breakfast this morn"
  • my slice of pizza is a bit smaller and my crust goes to her
  • etc

Still I too have gained some weight but nowhere near her gains :) It does feed her perception that we both eat the same thing but she gains more. "Your metabolism is just different", I tell her :)

Thanks for this, I put it to good use tonight. We were out and about, and our kid had essentially an adult sized meal at a restaurant, so we were grazing on that meal, as it wasn't getting eaten. I had a few bites, but the wife ate most of it. As is custom as of late, when the family is out and about, we've stopped to get ice cream (thanks to advice from this thread). I didn't get any because I said I ate all of our oldest's dinner. She's halfway thru her ice cream, and just said, "I think I actually had most of her dinner." Didn't slow her down. Her normally loose shirt she was wearing was very tight, with every back roll and belly bulge very significant, even in a black shirt. I make sure to compliment her more than ever about how beautiful she is, cause really, she is. While I do love this significant gain, I am perfectly OK if she loses for the short term (to not buy new clothes in her mind today), but as long as she gains 10-20 lbs per year. I am in it for the long term, and would rather have her be 300lbs at 35, then be 300 lbs next year, then decide for a significant lifestyle change at aged 30. 

First for me happened today. She asked me to run by the mall after work to pick up an order she made at of all places....Torrid. She purchased a swimsuit for our upcoming trip. She just said in the text, "I think you'll love it, I know I will." It is a high waisted 2 piece, so her belly will be in full bulge mode, with a visible belly outline I will love. She said she will "surprise" me with it at the beach, so i haven't seen her in it yet. While at Torrid, fully knowing she went size 1x (16) for the swimsuit, I purchased some lace lingerie for her and intentionally went 2x (size 18-20). When I showed it to her when I got home, she was like, "why didn't you ask what size the swimsuit was. I just played dumb and said that I described her body type and measurements to the sales lady there and she recommended that size. Wife just shrugged and said, "I will look good in that". 

The "diet" and "excercise" is non existent. She does still make comments like, "If I do XYZ then I should be able to lose weight" but it is all talk. 

Tomorrow she is doing more shopping for the upcoming trip. She has a friend who quickly gained to around 300lbs, and is now on a weight loss mission, loan her some clothes as well. This friend is maybe now around 220lbs and dresses like she's 120. So excited to see these new outfits on my wife who typically dresses conservatively, especially now since its sweat pants and baggy shirts she bought for cheap since no old clothes fit. Getting new clothes gives me hope she's accepted her size and obviously knows I don't mind. 

22 hours ago, Onlybbwplease said:

Getting new clothes gives me hope she's accepted her size

Often it’s not accepting the way we think about it. It’s a practical thing; you need or want something that fits. What that does in turn is remove a constant nagging reminder (‘I don’t fit in this anymore" or "this is not comfortable, this is way too tight") so that weight gain falls out of view a bit. 

So the positive thing for us is that it prolongs the time she’s gaining without her paying too much attention to it. That in turn gives her more time to just growing used to the fact she is now (much) heavier than the wanted to be. 

A fun mental aspect of that is in turn that if she tries to lose weight you’ll be surprised by the fact she’ll be proud — and happy! — once she fits again in her old clothes, the very same ones she now associates with being too big. 

That is why going up in size is so important, in my mind. Today 1X is a painful reminder of being too big. Once she has been on 2X and would fit in 1X again she’ll feel like a winner, relieved. 

"Nothing fits me" is my favorite complaint to hear from her because it is easiest to fix. "That’s fun, then you get to buy a whole bunch of clothes again!" 

Just got back from the couples trip. Ate and drank like there was no tomorrow. I put on about 10lbs so assume she put on the same or more. On the flight back today she swore the diet was starting Monday. We shall see but the way she was snacking during and after the flight, I’m not too concerned. 

I somewhat overheard her say to the other 3 wives there her struggle with weight since baby was born, but she’s well past just carrying baby weight, that’s just her crutch/excuse. They seemed to encourage her to dress sexy, even the one who is maybe 105lbs and not friendly. Day 3 she braved up and wore this amazing 2 piece to the beach, more of a high waisted bottom that was actually a tad big on her. Because it was a tad big or maybe the fabric was thick, but her ass looked so wide and amazing. Taking the elevator down (2 stories, she ain’t doing stairs lol) I grabbed her ass and said how amazing it looked in those bottoms and she said, “big and juicy huh?” I replied, “just how I like it”. We got to beach to meet friends and the other wives were complementing how good she looked. When we went out at night she ditched her spanx under her dress and every curve was very visible and amazing. 

At the beach I told her multiple times she was the sexiest woman there. She loved it, especially as I was rubbing her back (rolls) and hugging her from behind and rubbing my hands down her belly. Day 4 she wore a similar high waisted bottom but it wasn’t as high. Holy shit. She once again was complimented. So her confidence is now high that she looks sexy as hell whatever she wears. 

We will see how this “diet” goes on Monday. But I think things are looking up. Excited about the spot I’m in. 

I had to go into work most the day. Remember....diet starts Monday. I get home and see on the counter a box of cookies form a local grocery store, half are gone. Apparently she's binging before the diet starts. So with the trip and the weekend before diet starts she's likely put on 5-15 lbs (I am not asking weight). Then she will lose maybe 5 lbs cutting carbs or whatever but I know she doesn't have the willpower. She went out tonight with the friend who "loaned" her the sexy plus size clothes. For those not following, the friend lost weight and is loaning old plus size clothes. Said friend dresses very scandalous with clothes way undersized. They are still like 2x-3x. Wife is walking out the door looking sexy as ever in one of her own dresses, but forgets the clothes to return to her friend. Yells for me to grab them, and I respond: "Does she really need them this instant?" Wife responds laughing, "I for sure need them more than she does, leave them here."

I had gotten multiple snaps of the food and wine they're drinking. It is a lot lol. I know on the way home they will pass a Taco Bell and McDonald's. I don't eat either. But I sent a text that said: "Honey, can you pick me up a 10 piece from McDonalds, maybe a shake too? Let me know if you go to Taco Bell and I'll decide what I want"

She gets home with both Taco Bell for her and McDonalds for me. I eat almost none of mine while she drunkenly snacks on my food. Did I mention she got a shake too?

Me thinking internally: "Good luck with the diet Monday"

It's a funny thing (not funny) how difficult it is for guys like us to just come out with it, "I like FAT." We say "curves" or such but really, isn't what most of us want is to have a partner who just gets fatter and fatter ,with or without our help, and to say while we're fucking her "You're so fucking fat" or playfully spanking her for gaining weight? And she purposely overeats, knowing it turns you on?

It seems to me we meet people who we hit it off with, THEN have to bring our fetish into it. As opposed to the women I've known who say "I knew I wanted to be fat from a very early age,  I'm going for it, I like to be teased and called a little biggie (or even a fat piggie.)" 

Had one long-distance feedee GF who, when I was going to visit her, would eat everything in sight to just try to get fatter and fatter, so when she opened the door and I saw her for the first time in a few months, I'd see she was bloated as fuck.  

And we would spend two days in bed.

We were both on the same page with the "let's get you really, really fat!" thing. (She was 340 pounds at her biggest.) 

I do not have an answer for you except total honesty, but that's your call.

I just know I can't be with a woman who isn't at least a little aware of my overwhelming passion not only for big, fat ladies, but big fat ladies who get off on their ass expanding, their faces getting fat, their thighs filling up with cellulite and their bellies going down down down down. Someone who thinks the fat laides in the circus are hot as hell.  Someone, like my fat ex-wife, with whom you can sit on a bench and say "Look at that one!" "Look at that one!" as an elephantine woman walks by.

G'luck!

"Monday Diet Starts Today Monday Update"

I didn't press today to ask today how the diet is starting as I feel diet is a bad word. We did go somewhat healthy for dinner with chicken fajitas as she had no shells, just the chicken and veggies, but she added a lot of guac and cheese and ranch to her fajita "salad". We had unopened margarita mix, she volunteered to open it, and she had 2 glasses of those, so guessing calories were the same as a normal dinner. Heck, maybe she didn't eat any lunch and that was her only meal, but I doubt it lol. 

Kids went to bed and I had work to do in my office, then I head to the living room to grab something and look over, and she is sitting on the couch and has a cup of milk and dipping Oreos in. Wearing a tank and pajama pants...and the tank was riding halfway up her belly, unnoticed by her. I just walk over, lean down and put one hand top of couch, one on her exposed belly and tell her she's beautiful and give her a kiss. She just tells me my hands are cold and asked why I pulled her shirt up. I tell her it was already riding high, and that was the natural landing spot for my hand. She laughs and says, "this is one of the last tanks I thought fit." I just replied I thought she was trying to look sexy for me with it pulled high....once again emphasizing how hot she looks. She said thanks and kept eating the oreos. 

I can't thank you guys enough for the advice in this thread and others. Just the small tips have been amazing on how to change the mindset. More to come I hope...

One negative of wife being very inactive is her sex drive seems lower. Like we will talk about it, then she’s tired and falls asleep early. Kids don’t help either as there’s a limited time. I look at it from my standpoint of when I’m going to gym every day, my sex drive gets higher and I always want it. When I’m too full to move I don’t want to do anything.  

Today I text her I need it tonight more than ever. She replied “done and can’t wait, tonight will be fun” I said good I’ve been craving her the last couple days and been shutout. She replies, “you’ve been craving the view of my juicy ass haven’t you?” I just replied, “every inch of your juicy body.” She then did a bunch of excited emojis. 

Diet lasted a few hours lol. 

On 10/2/2019 at 6:14 PM, Onlybbwplease said:

One negative of wife being very inactive is her sex drive seems lower

I hear you. Same with mine, plus some health issues not related to weight.

But I rather have her fat with less sex, than skinny & active with more sex.

As a response to the above posts, she still likes sex and reaches orgasm...probably more intense than before as I am more into it, but because she's tired more, seems tougher and tougher. 

Since her diet started Monday, I haven't heard the word diet. I was up late working last Thursday, and around 1AM she comes strolling to the kitchen and grabs a snack. Apparently that is an every night thing, news to me! She rarely wears anything other than loose sweat pants and shirt around the house or summer dresses for when we go out. We went to dinner at a friends house last night, and she's getting ready and has black leggings she is putting on, pulling over her belly. And as someone who is a fan of VBO (visible belly outline), it looked sexy as hell. Just wore a sweater over. Now that the weather is getting cooler, she can't just go loose (now tight) summer dresses. So I am excited to see if she goes for a new wardrobe or not. She complained that old jeans don't fit her, so I said, "what about the maternity jeans you wore last year during pregnancy?" She replied, "I tried, hips fit, but thighs DO NOT." 

Did I mention her non existent diet lol? There's always an "event" which makes her deviate from any diet. Day 2 (Tuesday) of the diet we had a celebration event and went to our favorite restaurant where lots of apps, wine, and dessert was shared...well not shared, you get the idea. Friday morning she took our daughter to get donuts for her birthday. A whole dozen. Our 3 year old wasn't eating all those, but all were gone by this morning. Last night for dessert there was cookies and ice cream. Lots of leftover cookies, I made a point to accept leftover cookies when asked. Guessing they'll be gone by tomorrow. 

To finalize this post, she made a comment last night to me that gave me immense hope and confidence. She said, "good thing I don't work anymore, I would probably spend more on clothes than my salary." I played dumb and asked why was that. She just replied, "My old outfits don't fit, and I'd have bought new ones that no longer would've fit, and on it would've went" I just shrugged and said, "well if it matter to you, you're sexy as hell, so if new outfits are needed, you'll still be my sexy wife." She just smiled and said "thanks, your credit card will be in use then."