Advice to keep wife bigger? (She's actively gaining now)

Onlybbwplease

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 4:16 PM, chubbyfatroll said:

Will she ever willingly let you see her on a scale or her weight now? Or maybe measuring her for new clothing sizes? Sounds so sexy!

She hasn't stepped on the scale in forever, which I don't mind. Just maybe the 1x per year Dr visit when she does for me to see the annual gains. She needs to go shopping for summer clothes though, and I am excited to see what she comes back with size and look wise. 

This past weekend was the first, "reality I am married to a fat woman moment" when we went to a taste of type festival with friends and our kids. It was a big row of local restaurants and food trucks. She wore pants meant for colder weather, and a "loose" tank that was tight as fuck on her, and her flabby arms were so sexy. Pants I think meant to be full pants, but stopped midway up her ankles. The main reason is because no summer dresses or outfits fit, unless she wanted a long summer dress stopping halfway up her thighs. She tried on what used to be loose shorts, and her thighs bulged thru them, so she went with pants. Needless to say, it was hot outside. Our friends kids ran over to a playground nearby, and mine followed. My wife had a plate of nachos in hand and just said, "you mind if I sit on this bench, I can't go that far". So I followed the kids to the playground. Then one of her friends, the one I mentioned in a prior post who lost a bunch of weight and donated swimsuits/clothes to my wife, asked me where she was. I said that she was getting overheated and had to take a rest. Her friend just goes, "Oh, I've been there, I get it" Just came off as basically I was fat before, I get it. While they're on the playground, wife texts me if I want ice cream, I say no but the kids might, so get them each a bowl. Maybe half an hour later we go back to the area she was at, and she had devoured her nachos, and her and the kids ice cream. Her excuse was that the kids ice cream was melting lol. 

When we left, I went and got the car and kind of illegally parked to pick them up, as she didn't want to talk the 10 minutes to the car. For the 30 minute drive home, she had gotten a hamburger and fries, and half dozen donuts from donut truck. When we got home she immediately went to the shower, and her comment was, "I have rolls in my sweat and sweat in my rolls". After her shower as I was lotioning her back she just said something along the lines of how she will need to shower 2x daily during the summer

On 6/16/2022 at 2:36 AM, Onlybbwplease said:

She hasn't stepped on the scale in forever, which I don't mind. Just maybe the 1x per year Dr visit when she does for me to see the annual gains. She needs to go shopping for summer clothes though, and I am excited to see what she comes back with size and look wise. 

This past weekend was the first, "reality I am married to a fat woman moment" when we went to a taste of type festival with friends and our kids. It was a big row of local restaurants and food trucks. She wore pants meant for colder weather, and a "loose" tank that was tight as fuck on her, and her flabby arms were so sexy. Pants I think meant to be full pants, but stopped midway up her ankles. The main reason is because no summer dresses or outfits fit, unless she wanted a long summer dress stopping halfway up her thighs. She tried on what used to be loose shorts, and her thighs bulged thru them, so she went with pants. Needless to say, it was hot outside. Our friends kids ran over to a playground nearby, and mine followed. My wife had a plate of nachos in hand and just said, "you mind if I sit on this bench, I can't go that far". So I followed the kids to the playground. Then one of her friends, the one I mentioned in a prior post who lost a bunch of weight and donated swimsuits/clothes to my wife, asked me where she was. I said that she was getting overheated and had to take a rest. Her friend just goes, "Oh, I've been there, I get it" Just came off as basically I was fat before, I get it. While they're on the playground, wife texts me if I want ice cream, I say no but the kids might, so get them each a bowl. Maybe half an hour later we go back to the area she was at, and she had devoured her nachos, and her and the kids ice cream. Her excuse was that the kids ice cream was melting lol. 

When we left, I went and got the car and kind of illegally parked to pick them up, as she didn't want to talk the 10 minutes to the car. For the 30 minute drive home, she had gotten a hamburger and fries, and half dozen donuts from donut truck. When we got home she immediately went to the shower, and her comment was, "I have rolls in my sweat and sweat in my rolls". After her shower as I was lotioning her back she just said something along the lines of how she will need to shower 2x daily during the summer

Do you get to go to the doctor visits and see her get her big body up on the scale? It sounds super sexy if so!

It sounds like she is not wanting to be as active with her gain. Sometimes it’s that way here too where I’m going with the kids and she needs to sit. It’s often her breathing that gets my wife and also the heat this year, but the extra pounds of sexy fat sure don’t help I’m sure!

It sounds like clothes are a problem in your house too! My wife complains about her but hates to have to but new bigger ones because she will lose weight. Uh hu. My best advice on that is it try and get a few bigger outfits for her to have. My wife has been refusing to get a new winter coat so I finally just ordered a 2x for her as a gift. Turns out, I should have order a 3x for her to have room for winter clothes under it!

On 6/17/2022 at 9:47 AM, chubbyfatroll said:

Do you get to go to the doctor visits and see her get her big body up on the scale? It sounds super sexy if so!

It sounds like she is not wanting to be as active with her gain. Sometimes it’s that way here too where I’m going with the kids and she needs to sit. It’s often her breathing that gets my wife and also the heat this year, but the extra pounds of sexy fat sure don’t help I’m sure!

It sounds like clothes are a problem in your house too! My wife complains about her but hates to have to but new bigger ones because she will lose weight. Uh hu. My best advice on that is it try and get a few bigger outfits for her to have. My wife has been refusing to get a new winter coat so I finally just ordered a 2x for her as a gift. Turns out, I should have order a 3x for her to have room for winter clothes under it!

I don’t go to the Dr with her. But I can peak at the chart lol. I love her and know if health was ever an issue then we’d do what we need to do. But as of a year ago, everything was perfect, like BP was 110/60 and everything else good aside from being obese. 

Today we went to the pool. While I loved how sexy she was in her 2 piece in Cabo, today she wore a 1 piece that she looked so damn sexy in. The bottom of her belly was visible, and every curve was there. She was sitting on the side of the pool and her belly bang was so obvious and there, and she was clearly the most beautiful and biggest woman at the pool. I’m a lucky guy.  

On 6/18/2022 at 11:36 PM, Onlybbwplease said:

I don’t go to the Dr with her. But I can peak at the chart lol. I love her and know if health was ever an issue then we’d do what we need to do. But as of a year ago, everything was perfect, like BP was 110/60 and everything else good aside from being obese. 

Today we went to the pool. While I loved how sexy she was in her 2 piece in Cabo, today she wore a 1 piece that she looked so damn sexy in. The bottom of her belly was visible, and every curve was there. She was sitting on the side of the pool and her belly bang was so obvious and there, and she was clearly the most beautiful and biggest woman at the pool. I’m a lucky guy.  

Yes! Those papers are great to get an idea of how things are!  My wife has great bp too, even though I’m 30 pounds lighter and on med for mine lol

Sounds like great swimming day!! I’m sure she felt more confident in her 1 piece and you still got to enjoy it!

Dinner went well with old friends. My friend’s wife has always been a little thick but goes from skinny to thick, she’s more top heavy. But not fat. She’s also very outspoken. Her and my wife had almost identical outfits. Tucked in shirt to jeans, and my friends wife was more on the thinner side of her weight yo-yo. She just said “damn girl I needed to work up the confidence to wear this outfit, you look great!” She says this as she maybe has a small belly outline while my wife’s is legit massive. We all are and drank well and had a good time. Then as always when we go out, we stopped for ice cream on the way home. 

Guest vegetaover9000

Well my advice is: keep complimenting her appearance while giving her good food and associate hapiness with food. Never say your nasty intentions to her otherwise she will get really mad at you and will become aversive to food (unless she also has the kink). Be careful for not getting fat yourself (try working out a lot).

11 hours ago, vegetaover9000 said:

Well my advice is: keep complimenting her appearance while giving her good food and associate hapiness with food. Never say your nasty intentions to her otherwise she will get really mad at you and will become aversive to food (unless she also has the kink). Be careful for not getting fat yourself (try working out a lot).

Oh yea I for sure compliment her all the time and associate happiness with food. She isn’t a full on feedee but now knows I love her bigger. I guess you can call it intentions vs preferences and I think she knows my preference is FAT, and she wants to keep me happy as long as I keep her happy. And at the end of the day, if she can eat whatever she wants and whenever she wants and doesn’t have to worry about staying “in shape” for her husband, then she’s happy too, and food also makes her happy. It’s a perfect match lol. And yes I’ve gained about 15 lbs and I hate it. I’d say 5 of that was pre Covid and the rest was Covid I’m trying to lose. But if to every 1lb I gained, she gained 5, I’d take it!

Guest vegetaover9000
2 hours ago, Onlybbwplease said:

Oh yea I for sure compliment her all the time and associate happiness with food. She isn’t a full on feedee but now knows I love her bigger. I guess you can call it intentions vs preferences and I think she knows my preference is FAT, and she wants to keep me happy as long as I keep her happy. And at the end of the day, if she can eat whatever she wants and whenever she wants and doesn’t have to worry about staying “in shape” for her husband, then she’s happy too, and food also makes her happy. It’s a perfect match lol. And yes I’ve gained about 15 lbs and I hate it. I’d say 5 of that was pre Covid and the rest was Covid I’m trying to lose. But if to every 1lb I gained, she gained 5, I’d take it!

Convert those 15 lbs into muscle. Trust me, sex just gets so much better and you feel more much more confident and able to do shit. Calisthenics is just great, hassle free and cheap (or for free if you skip pulling exercises), everyone can do it.

I’ve mentioned previously how amazing her fupa is. I had some disappointment the other day when it didn’t seem as large. But then it hit me that her belly is somewhat growing out more and not down, and also her thighs are getting massive. And because of that maybe it seems they just dwarf it and they’re growing at a faster pace. For example, today I was walking behind her and she had basically a thigh wedgie, where her loose fitting pants were crinkled from the knee up due to her thigh rolls holding them up. 

Also, her arms. Maybe because it’s summer and she’s wearing more sleeveless shirts, but they’re getting flabby and dimply. When we’re in private and I’ll go behind her I’ll usually hug from behind grabbing her love rolls or around to her belly. When in public and say she’s sitting down on a lawn chair or bench, I’ll just kind of rub her arms from from behind and my hands are essentially gripping fat rolls. 

• 2 weeks later...

2 hot sexual things I've noticed have changed lately. 

1. When I go down on her, which is often. I used to be able to glance up and see her head back on the pillow. Now, I try to glance up and it's all belly. Also doing this, she used to want a finger or 2 in there. The last few times, I've had right hand on her belly, and left just above my mouth fully grabbing her fupa. It's been electric. 

2. When we go doggy, she makes me put my legs together as far as I can, as her thighs are so big, makes for it tough for me to get in there close. Makes for a good core workout for me lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last night she worked late and I was heating up left overs in the oven, as well as preparing cheese fries at her request. She walks in the door with both Taco Bell and a McDonalds bag. She loves Taco Bell and I do not, so I figured maybe she got Taco Bell for her and McD's for me. I just said, "you know I am making leftovers, I don't need McDonalds" and she responds, "I know, I already ate the McDonalds on the way home, there's some fries in the bag maybe if you want them". 

I am unsure what she had from McD's, but I am guessing it was a quarter pounder with cheese and bacon and fries and a Coke. From Taco Bell, she got the Mexican Pizza combo plus a cheese quesadilla. And the leftovers I was reheating was pizza. She ate it all. 

7 hours ago, Onlybbwplease said:

Last night she worked late and I was heating up left overs in the oven, as well as preparing cheese fries at her request. She walks in the door with both Taco Bell and a McDonalds bag. She loves Taco Bell and I do not, so I figured maybe she got Taco Bell for her and McD's for me. I just said, "you know I am making leftovers, I don't need McDonalds" and she responds, "I know, I already ate the McDonalds on the way home, there's some fries in the bag maybe if you want them". 

I am unsure what she had from McD's, but I am guessing it was a quarter pounder with cheese and bacon and fries and a Coke. From Taco Bell, she got the Mexican Pizza combo plus a cheese quesadilla. And the leftovers I was reheating was pizza. She ate it all. 

Not to take away from the incredible meal she ate, but where had Mexican Pizzas??!?

1 hour ago, Dudeman01 said:

Not to take away from the incredible meal she ate, but where had Mexican Pizzas??!?

Ha funny you say that. The TB down the road from us had them, and she came home today with TB and was pissed they were now out of them. I didn’t know they were in such high demand or else I would’ve bought 100 of them lol. 

Our new neighbor has kids around my kids age. He was in our house earlier as our kids were playing together. When he saw “before” photos of my wife hanging up in the hall from our engagement and wedding day he seemed almost shocked. Like basically did a double take. It hit me that we’ve made a lot of new friends the last 3 or so years and all have known her as the big woman who likes to eat and not the slim Shania Twain look alike from our wedding photos. 

On 8/2/2022 at 2:44 AM, Onlybbwplease said:

Our new neighbor has kids around my kids age. He was in our house earlier as our kids were playing together. When he saw “before” photos of my wife hanging up in the hall from our engagement and wedding day he seemed almost shocked. Like basically did a double take. It hit me that we’ve made a lot of new friends the last 3 or so years and all have known her as the big woman who likes to eat and not the slim Shania Twain look alike from our wedding photos. 

What was your reaction to that? Embarrassed, happy, turned on?

Target has their generic ice cream brand that's like $3. She legit will sit on our back deck watching our kids play and eat the whole 48 oz tub nightly. She sits in one chair with her feet up on another with her belly just resting on her lap/fat thighs, just spooning ice cream. 

• 3 weeks later...

She had a teledoc appt this morning for a prescription. She was asked height and weight, and her response was, "5'3, and last I weighed myself was my physical last December, which was 242. But I think it is more today than it was then"

She's gone up a size or 2 since then, so I'd venture maybe 260 now? Which would be 20lbs from 2020 to 2021, and 20 more from 2021 to today. It is tough to describe how lazy she is, and I love it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Over the last few months we’ve started to hang out with people we’ve met via work or kids activities or people in our new neighborhood. And the 3 couples we hang out with the most, all 3 of the wives are on the bbw spectrum. One is hosting us all tonight as they’re big Bucs fans, so they’re having a get together. 

Host couple: both big and jolly, he’s bigger than her but she’s definitely the biggest of the bunch. Both appear to have always been bigger. 

Couple 2: He’s tall and skinny and she’s tall and appears to have put on significant weight since kids. They’re super fun. 

Couple 3: He’s a small dude and she’s about my wife’s height and maybe a tad smaller, but very attractive. They don’t have FB so unable to see if she was also skinny once. 

Regardless, a super fun group and I guess like attracts likes and I’m excited for the food spread and conversation. I know I won’t be the only one there who loves my wife fat. 

1 hour ago, Onlybbwplease said:

And to piggy back my wife stepped on a step stool to grab the crock ** to make Buffalo chicken dip for tonight. She stepped once then just yelled over for help. I ran over and she said, “this stool creaked way too much. I don’t trust it to hold me, grab the crock **”. 

Imagine if she would of broke that stool in half ? 

Awkward Schitts Creek GIF by CBC