Advice to keep wife bigger? (She's actively gaining now)

Onlybbwplease

Usually she goes grocery shopping. I was asked to go on a grocery run yesterday. All the essentials, plus the following: 

-Cheez It's, regular and spicy

-gallon of ice cream, cookie dough and chocolate, toppings too, fudge please

-Oreos, golden and double stuffed

-Potato chips

-pizza rolls

-Little Debbie  mini chocolate donuts

-graham crackers, hersheys, and marshmellows

-See if they have any deals on leftover easter candy

I jokingly responded asking if we were having a big get together or what. She just responded that is her usual list. I guess I had never noticed as it seems to be gone so fast. I do know she usually wakes up around midnight and goes to the kitchen and makes a bowl of cereal, then with the leftover milk, dips oreos in, while also sometimes making a smore. But she works from home 3 days per week now, and offices out of our room, and just snacks all day.

Lastly, the other morning one of our kids came in our room before we woke up and laid next to her, and made a comment, "mom, I am going to lay on your arm, it feels like a fluffy pillow." Gotta love how honest kids are. She's very proportional, but her upper arms and lower legs have lagged behind, but obviously the arms are filling up nicely. Now just need some kankles on here and the transformation is almost complete :)

Guest MX8XV93
1 hour ago, Onlybbwplease said:

See if they have any deals on leftover easter candy

That's a nice open-ended opportunity to get like $50 worth... 😁

• 1 month later...

Well yesterday I dropped 4 more bags off at the goodwill of clothes she bought in the last 2 years. Was sexy as hell seeing her try on older clothes to see if they needed to be kept or not. Long story short...95% didn't fit, and even if it barely fit, she tossed. Seems she's updating the wardrobe every 3-6 months, I guess a small price to pay for her getting fatter. 

Also the other night during foreplay, I noticed fuzz down there, which has never been the case. I later jokingly brought it up, and she said it simply isn't as easy to just look down and shave. Takes moving her belly out of the way, then blindly shaving, which caused her to miss areas. She teased me and said, "if you don't want a fuzzy fupa, then I can always get rid of the fupa." Fuzzy fupa is staying lol

Lol I think this has happened to my wife as well. I've never mentioned it, but I've actually seen her shave and she has to lift up her belly slightly to get down there, makes a few passes, then rubs her hand over the area to check the smoothness. Sometimes she misses, but that's ok. I think she's given up on a visual inspection lol. That's ok, I'm her certified visual inspector.

• 4 weeks later...

We went out of town last weekend for our 5th anniversary. It was a great weekend of drinking and eating. She has 100% adopted a new style, given no shirts cover her belly. So she's fully adopted the high waist jeans or shorts and tucked in shirt, and her belly outline is amazing. 

We stopped at 2 places before a late dinner for drinks and apps. Then at dinner, I ordered more apps, and she commented that it is crazy she's still hungry. Our server asked if we wanted bread as well, and sure enough it was in instant yes. At dinner, she was joking about trying to fit in her old wedding dress, then said, "actually no way in hell, that was 100lbs ago!" I think she was around 140-150 at our wedding. When our (bbw) server brought out a glass of wine for each of us with dinner, I did a cheers, "cheers to 5 years and 100lbs" and she said, "and 100 more!" Our waitress said very cool, likely thinking we were cheersing to a 100lb weight loss lol.. 

We got 2 chessecake for dessert, bringing 1 back to the hotel. On the drive back the next morning, I stopped to get gas and got 6 donuts at the gas station. I said 1 more anniversary gift, and on the 3 hour drive she took down the 6 donuts and cheesecake, then reclined the seat back to rest while her belly was poking out. 

Also, for another post, but family members have been bringing up diet talk...not directly telling her but indirectly lol. 

Last night we got home kind of late from a fireworks show and she immediately starts heating up leftovers in the fridge. After that she was still hungry and ordered 2 Dominos pizzas, I think medium. I ate one piece and then fell asleep and this morning the empty box was on the counter. I woke up early, heated some up from the 2nd one and left it on her night stand then went out to do yard work. Get a text, “you know the way to my heart! Also, let me know when you have 15 mins left, ordering brunch for you to pick up!”

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

so she is around 250? it all sounds fantastic, and the more exciting thing is that the peak looks nowhere near, keep us posted please and best of luck !

I would venture to guess that, the last time I saw her on a scale or hear her weight was way back in November when she was around 225. 25 lbs is definitely in the realm since then. 

• 3 weeks later...

My wife has a friend who she did cheerleading with in HS. The friend (Megan) has since moved away and they used to be best friends and now talk very rarely. This girl has always been thick but over the last 5-10 years has gotten massive. She also has zero filter, and her husband has to be an FA/feeder as she’s gained well over 100 to 150lbs since they’ve been together. She’s probably well over 300lbs, annoying AF though so I’ve never found her attractive lol. She also has 2 kids and seemed to gain more after each kid. 

So they’re on FaceTime the other night and I’m downstairs working. I somewhat overheard their convo and my wife was opening up stitch fix packages (that she sent back to exchange twice cause they were too small). Megan was like I’d love to shop stitch fix but my boobs are way too big for any of their tops. My wife came back and was like yea my ass is getting too wide for their jeans, but I guess for now they fit. Megan (who probably remembers her as a somewhat thick 145lber from 4-5 years ago when she lived here) was like umm ok good one. My wife put on the jeans and was like umm yea take a look. Megan (remember has no filter/TMI) was like holy shit girl, you now know my clothes struggle! Asked if it was baby weight still there (from well over 2 years ago) and my wife was like “well baby weight was more than 60-70lbs ago maybe, we eat well here, as I’ve learned the Megan way of cooking and use a lot of butter!”

They then had like a 20 minute convo about being fat. Megan lives in the south and told her she got rid of all her jeans as they don’t fit right, and was like damn I could’ve sent you some. She was also asking what Dr’s say and was shocked when my wife said her Dr hasn’t mentioned one thing about recommending she lose weight. I had to do a few things in the yard but caught the tail end, and when they were wrapping up, Megan was like I’m just shocked you’re not the hot skinny girl cheer captain anymore!! My wife was like I’m still hot, and her friend goes yes we’re both hot, but you used to be the skinny friend and my wife responded, yea now when we hang out with my husbands friends wives, I’m clearly the fattest…by 100lbs. Megan just goes I hear ya girl, I’m twice the size of most the people down here. 

Last night when she got home from work, she had changed into these small/older shorts that her thighs barely fit into, and the tank top/undershirt she had worn under her shirt. No room for her curves to breath, and her belly was hanging out as the shirt was riding damn near to her belly button. I was getting very handsy as she was leaning on the kitchen counter snacking before dinner. She wanted none of it, and I asked what was wrong. She said she was stressed at how messy the house was, and I wasn't doing my part with laundry, dishes, etc... 

I was kind of shocked as I do about 95% of that, and told her so and said a little help would be nice (mistake). She came back and basically said look at me, do I look like someone who is going to carry laundry downstairs, vaccum, etc... I came back with something dumb, then she just goes, "you have encouraged me to be lazy, you've encouraged me to destroy my once sexy body, but you're not getting both!"

Her basically saying/threatening, I ain't doing shit around here, or else I lose weight. I immediately apologized, promised to do more duties around the house, and told her she hasn't destroyed her body. She was still somewhat mad, and went to bed early. 

This morning, I go to cuddle her (which is a task in itself, getting my arm around and over her hips, basically squishing her ass to reach to her belly). I once again tell her she's as sexy as ever and asked her if she really thought she was ruining her body. She just comes back with, "hell no, but now I know how to threaten you and win an argument." I just told her to be lazy today, as she had a tough week at work, and I will pick up the house and be on kid duty, and she hasn't left the bed and just watching netflix all day, just texting me now and again when she needs something....aka food

• 4 weeks later...

One of her college friends is selling these Lulu knockoffs called Zyia. She bought a pair of their pants, a tank, and a sports bra. Mainly to try them out and also to help her friend. Her friend was shocked when she asked for the biggest sizes which for them is XXXL or the equivalent of a size 20 or 38K for the sports bra. 

She woke up motivated to help with yard work today and walked out to our backyard in just the pants and sports bra. We have a lot of trees and I guess if a neighbor was upstairs looking out their window, they could see into our yard. Given she’s much larger than a 38 up top, something had to give, which in turn caused amazing cleavage, which shouldn’t happen in a sports bra. The pants are designed to be high waisted, and initially, the amount of skin showing was maybe 3-4” between the pants and bottom of sports bra, with the pants so tight, every curve is visible in her bulging belly and thighs. They also didn’t fully cover the bottom of her legs, which I assume they are designed for. Every time she’d bend over and pick a stick up to put in our lawn bin, her flabby arms would jiggle and her pants slowly were creeping down her belly, right down to just below her belly button eventually, and they were so tight that they were essentially creating a roll that was hanging over the pants.  After about 20 minutes of helping me, she grabbed a snack, made a Bloody Mary, and just sat on the deck looking sexy as hell in too tight workout pants and sports bra. I’m still outside doing work and she just texts, “when kids go down for nap, this girl needs a massage, I worked too hard” and this is after 20 minutes of just walking around picking up sticks.   

Now just awaiting nap time so I can massage every inch, roll, curve, stretch mark, etc of her sexy body. I love my wife and her growing confidence in her growing body!

The confidence your wife seems to have is such a turn on! My wife and I have a similar story, we have 2 kids and she's gained probably 40-50 pounds since kid 2. She's hot and fat, but has very little confidence in her body. She covers up her belly and refuses to wear leggings or yoga pants. She doesn't like the way her ass and belly jiggle in them. I've been trying to open up more in small doses about what it is that turns me on about her body, but she just won't have it. She hates being fat but also likes to eat, so I think maybe she enjoys that part at least.  Has your wife always been confident in her body? Has the weight gain changed that?

On 9/13/2021 at 11:53 PM, bellyluvr said:

The confidence your wife seems to have is such a turn on! My wife and I have a similar story, we have 2 kids and she's gained probably 40-50 pounds since kid 2. She's hot and fat, but has very little confidence in her body. She covers up her belly and refuses to wear leggings or yoga pants. She doesn't like the way her ass and belly jiggle in them. I've been trying to open up more in small doses about what it is that turns me on about her body, but she just won't have it. She hates being fat but also likes to eat, so I think maybe she enjoys that part at least.  Has your wife always been confident in her body? Has the weight gain changed that?

She’s always worn tight leggings/yoga pants whether 140 or 240. But NEVER this confident. It’s amazing and she doesn’t really dress like that if she knows others will see, just knows I love how sexy she looks. Also I’ve said this before in here but when she first had the added lbs she’d always wear loose fitting clothes. Now she wears high waisted jeans or jeans shorts with a tucked in shirt that fully displays every single curve and her massive belly. Basically she’s owning her fat and when updating her latest wardrobe, bought trendy clothes that showcase her body. 

Also, a new bakery opened up about 6 blocks from us. It has been a godsend and I’m already a regular. When I walk in, they know I’m ordering a large pecan roll, large cinnamon roll, and a dozen donut holes. Of that order, I probably eat 1 donut hole, and she snacks throughout the day on the rest. 

She got on the scale for the first time in 3 or so months, and she always likes to leave it up to my curiosity. But she said she's "only" gained 5 lbs. But last time I think was at night, and this was in the morning, so likely 8-9. Always being a belly guy, I actually am surprised that I am loving how proportionately she's grown. Belly still big, but arms and thighs are looking massive. Nothing better than navigating a growing thigh roll when I am down there. 

Any advice to navigate this "plateau"? She's not full on feedee, like will funnel cream, but knows I like her growing curves, and eats all day whatever she wants. Aside from eating straight cream, any fattening ideas to mix in the diet?

In my opinion id just wait it out. It seems to me that she's going to gain no matter what, so just let her eat to her heart's content and she'll eventually keep gaining. The beauty of eating freely is that she's probably stretching the capacity of her stomach ever so slightly each time. So eating until she's full will require more and more food. If anything I'd try to encourage just that. "Are you sure you don't want another one?" Although it can get expensive, I've found with my wife that taking her out is the best way to get her to over eat. She always really tries to get all her food down because she hates leftovers. She ends up walking out of the restaurant swollen and letting out cute little burps while she rubs her tummy. I think its really helped increase her capacity. 

On 9/26/2021 at 4:20 PM, Onlybbwplease said:

Any advice to navigate this "plateau"? She's not full on feedee, like will funnel cream, but knows I like her growing curves, and eats all day whatever she wants. Aside from eating straight cream, any fattening ideas to mix in the diet?

If you're the one who cooks, almost double the amount of butter you put in. Maybe work up to it, slowly increasing over time.

Buy chocolate covered granola bars. They seem healthy, but are fattening.

Low-fat carb snacks, like potato chips and Cheez-Its. 

You can make smoothies, but integrate whole milk and work your way up to half &half or cream. I've also heard that maltodextrin mixed in will turbocharge gains.

There's lots more, but I need to go now

• 5 weeks later...

She’s been in Size 20 jeans for it seems a while now. For reference before baby 2 she was an 8/10. I got a call on Monday asking me to meet her (she works 45 min away) and bring a new pair of jeans. She was walking up steps at work and the thigh ripped. I was in a rush leaving to meet her and accidentally grabbed “old” jeans. 

She gets to my car to change and I apparently grabbed size 16. She tried to wiggle and shake into them in the passenger seat of my car. She then just asked me to drive her to a gas station so she could get to a stall. I’ve never laughed so hard while she was semi pissed. She came out of the gas station in an oversized sweatshirt of the local nfl team, covering her belly, then lifted her shirt up when she sat down to show that there was no way she was buttoning these jeans, and just bought this shirt to cover it. Guessing she went back to the office saying she was cold, and no one at her office made mention why she was wearing an oversized sweatshirt all day. Time to size up…finally!

On 11/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, chubby-goku said:

Nice! Hope you can keep us updated with inevitable holiday weight gain👍🏻 Has she weighed herself recently?

I don’t believe she has weighed in lately, she did have a Dr appt a couple months ago, but don’t believe she was weighed. But she’s definitely owning and loving her fat. The other night for example, fooling around on the couch, and she has sweatpants on. My hand goes down there over the sweatpants, and 2-3 years ago it’s go straight to the destination lol. As I was navigating down there, this time was just fat. She just looks up and goes “you’re not even to my fupa yet”. 

28 minutes ago, Onlybbwplease said:

I don’t believe she has weighed in lately, she did have a Dr appt a couple months ago, but don’t believe she was weighed. But she’s definitely owning and loving her fat. The other night for example, fooling around on the couch, and she has sweatpants on. My hand goes down there over the sweatpants, and 2-3 years ago it’s go straight to the destination lol. As I was navigating down there, this time was just fat. She just looks up and goes “you’re not even to my fupa yet”. 

dirty mind pleasure GIF by Refinery 29 GIFs

Man oh man... This is exactly why i click on your thread 😆