Advice to keep wife bigger? (She's actively gaining now)

Onlybbwplease

On 10/4/2019 at 6:35 PM, allgrownup said:

But I rather have her fat with less sex, than skinny & active with more sex.

There are ways to be athletic even without being slim.. 
For example, swimming. 

Last year, women's European water polo championships (that strangely included Thailand, South Africa, and teams from places such as .. Wales??)  took place at a pool I usually go to. So, so many thicc and some outright chunky women. Now, probably not the most competitive sport but I don't think these girls were unfit. 

Some negative followed by some positive. Need advice from you feeders. We were having sex the other night and while she’s riding me I grab both sides of her belly, and just get a firm hold of her love handles while her belly is bouncing on my stomach. It was hot. But she stops and grabs both my hands and puts them down towards her thighs. There was some dirty talk going on by me about her big ass and tits but I stopped there. When she grabbed my hands I wish I would’ve just said how sexy her fat belly was. I didn’t. So any advice to approach that the better. 

Positive: Last night we went out to a fancy restaurant with friends. Someone during dinner talked about their diet. Wife jokes that I always weigh myself then laughs and says, “I ain’t stepping on that scale, haven’t in months”. Dinner is done and we both go to the restroom while our friends leave. We get out and friends are gone and she asks if we can go to the bar for a drink and dessert. She says to me that she felt weird ordering dessert in front of friends who weren’t ordering. She laughed and said, “I’m the fat one in the group so I’m not gonna be the dessert orderer”. Up until this year she was never “the fat one” so it’s new to her. We enjoyed a Bottle of wine and dessert. I enjoyed most the bottle and she enjoyed most or all of the dessert. 

Today I picked up our grocery order. Not enough room in the pantry for all her snacks when I was unloading. Good problem to have I guess. Given her scale is non existent I’m super excited for her next dr appt to see her weight. The good thing is her dr is damn near pushing 300lbs so she won’t give the weight loss lecture as long as her normal vitals are good. 

The sad part there is, if she were thin she probably wouldn't have a problem with you touching her belly during sex. People touch each other during sex! That's sorta the point. Make it clear to her that you love her belly, period. Don't mention how fat it is, she knows that already. Just be honest and stand by what you say, and keep on telling her how attractive she is. And whatever you do, DON'T "clarify" your compliments. I am not saying you do this, but I know other people read and might, ya know? So what I mean is, don't go saying "you're beautiful to me" just say "you're beautiful" with confidence. Adding "to me" implies that she would not be beautiful to others. You want to make it clear that your point of view is that every part of her is wonderful, accepted, and loved. She's heard for years that the extra belly is just something ugly and unhealthy to shave off, so why would anybody want to touch it? But you do. And you aren't the only one that would, but that doesn't matter either. What matters is how she feels about herself, remember that.

But I don't know ya, and this kinda feels like I'm giving unwarranted advice. I'm not gonna chicken out and delete it though, cause I think it might be important to somebody. I'll leave it there.

Looking in from the outside it's hard to say of course. Maybe she likes a bit of dirty talk about her "ass" but "big ass" isn't fun to her. I know for mine everything that is about weight is off limits. "I love your fat ass" is a no-no. "I love your big belly" is a no-no. Touching her belly and having her feel how I get excited, moaning, or saying "God I love how you look", that works, with mine.

Your task as a feeder is to make it easy for her to gain weight, and to remove all obstacles along that gaining route.
Her role is to gain, and to show you her (current) limits.

If today she felt like wanting to be desired for her thighs instead of her belly fat, that's it. Accept it. In my opinion pushing it and going the "I love your fat belly" route just is counterproductive. For most people bellies and especially belly fat aren't secondary sexual features; for her to hear "you have amazing breasts" is one thing -- "you have a delicious fat belly" is something totally different.

My favorite way of making another man "see" it is to think for a moment that your wife is really turned on by *tiny* penises. And now she pulls your undies down and coos "I love how sexy your tiny, tiny penis is." Great. It's fun your wife is excited about you but...erm...this? Maybe she wants you to use toys to make it look smaller. Maybe you indulge her but at one point all the talk about your tiny penis, how small it is, etc. is going to get you fed up.

Fat is like that for most women. Like most men don't desire to have a tiny, tiny penis, most women don't desire to be fat. Now that she is, and now that's either going to stay fat or going to grow even fatter due to you, your task is to make her feel like a godess. If on day X she let's you caress her belly and enjoys feeling your excitement; fine. If on day Y she indicats she wants you to fondle her breasts and kiss her in the neck instead; fine.

Follow her needs, make sure her needs are met. Again: your task, your responsibility, as a feeder is to make this journey as pleasant and comfortable *for her*

As for eating in company, I've responded to a similar situation like this to my wife; "I think it has nothing to do with how you or I eat; it's just normal in a social situation to adapt to each other. At work XYZ doesn't drink at all, so I'm not going to drink in his face either, you know"

So, stay the course, serve your wife, worship her, and make it so her girlfriends would say to their husbands "see how HE treats her? That is how I would want to be treated"

This is timely as @allgrownup recently posted his growing ladies measurements. A couple weeks ago it was diet season. Now it is workout season since diet season didn't work. Her comment though, "I eat like shit, so as long as I work out, maybe I maintain and stop piling on weight." After her workout today, she seemed more hungry and likely ate more calories than she burned. For reference, I didn't workout today, and according to the apple watch, burned more calories than she did, even with a "workout."

She wrote down 3 areas she wants to lose...her arms, ass/hips, and thighs. She said she likes her ass rounder, but hates it being so wide. She made comment her waist/belly area is a lost cause, so didn't even measure them. I didn't go as far as all grownup in measuring her myself, but she shared the numbers. Upper arms are 14.5", thighs are 28" and butt/hips are 46.5". I would make an educated guess and say bust is maybe 40" and waist around 40-42 or so, just a guess though. 

We have a wedding this weekend, so likely will eat and drink a lot, then going on another trip, this one a family one, but guessing healthy food and workouts aren't on the agenda. So even if this "workout" trend lasts, it will be negated and forgotten as we hit the holidays. With winter coming she will for sure need new clothes, so hoping she just caves as opposed to fighting it with clothes not fitting.

• Curvage Model

Geez! Tell her you like her this size but would love to see her even BIGGER! Then take her out for some donuts. Boom

Hello all, long time lurker here. Now looking for advice. Met my wife when she was curvy, around 5'3, 145lbs. She was fine with her weight, but wanted kids. Dr told her not to gain any weight, so she didn't, and we had kid 1 in 2017. Kid 2 came recently, and she's lost zero of the baby weight, and is hovering around 190, and is mighty sexy at that. We don't plan to have more kids. She's recently went out and bought some more comfy pants and clothes in the XL to 2X range, but made comment the other day she plans to try to lose some of the baby weight. 
She knows I like the curves on her, as she was curvy when we met. But even though I compliment her regularly on how beautiful she is, she thinks she should lose the baby weight. I want the opposite, and for her to continue growing. Even though she is bigger, her health is great, so no concerns there as of now. I just recently went out and bought her some 2x lingerie that is actually a little big on her, hoping she'd get the hint lol. She eats whatever she wants still, like the other night at a local fair, she ate a funnel cake and triple scoop ice cream and I told her multiple times on the way home how hot she looked. 
I guess my question is, how do I convince my wife who feels she needs to lose weight, that I'd prefer her bigger? Any advice from the beautiful ladies here would be appreciated!!!
Thanks!

As others have commented, your best course of action is to make it easy for her to gain weight and consistently make her feel good about her appearance. I complained one time after my wife had lost a fair amount of weight, and told her I missed her curves. Big mistake. She got very defensive and told me she would never gain or lose weight for anyone but herself. I have never mentioned it again. She is probably 35 pounds heavier now than when I had made that comment. She let's me touch, rub, and kiss her belly during sex. Sometimes I even tell her what a cute little tummy she has. She rolls her eyes at me, but she knows I like her a little chubbier. I think for most women it's being comfortable that let's the weight pile on. Comfortable with their relationship that is.

8 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

my wife had lost a fair amount of weight, and told her I missed her curves. Big mistake. She got very defensive and told me she would never gain or lose weight for anyone but herself. I have never mentioned it again. She is probably 35 pounds heavier now than when I had made that comment.

It makes a person feel insecure, even in a relation, when your partner says "I really love you but I wish you would look like this" or "I find you beautiful but I would feel more excited when you look like that"

It makes you wonder why you're not good enough, why you're not accepted as you are, and how come you're not exciting enough.

Making her feel super secure in the knowledge that she is beautiful and exciting is the base. On top of that you can build positive reinforcement if things are going the way you like.

14 hours ago, allgrownup said:

It makes a person feel insecure, even in a relation, when your partner says "I really love you but I wish you would look like this" or "I find you beautiful but I would feel more excited when you look like that"

It makes you wonder why you're not good enough, why you're not accepted as you are, and how come you're not exciting enough.

Making her feel super secure in the knowledge that she is beautiful and exciting is the base. On top of that you can build positive reinforcement if things are going the way you like.

I totally agree man, I realized the error of my ways and my wife and I have been better off for it. She knows I like fat chicks, and isn't afraid of becoming one, but certainly isn't trying to either. She's what I'd call pleasantly plump right now. She's got a wifey tummy, which to me says: I'm married, comfortable, and he doesn't mind the few extra pounds.

Wife has been working out all week. As I said before, burning maybe 100-200 calories per workout according to Apple. She has also been snacking less. But I’ve noticed her portions at dinner are bigger, so likely a net neutral. 

Her working out has improved her sex drive which is nice. We also went to a wedding today and given it was somewhat cold and not a black tie affair, she put leggings under her dress. As she was getting ready she notices a rip in the thigh area. Pretty noticeable rip so I’d like to think it just happened, but we were both “convinced” it happened prior to her working out. 

We have enough going on in our life, that it seems her losing weight is an afterthought to her. She made a comment last week that while XYZ friend is half her weight, at least she’s happy and doesn’t worry about every meal or calorie she burned. I think waking up to get the day started with a sweat feels good to her, and she will likely maintain her current size until she sees she isn’t dropping significant weight or inches given her diet. Then she will stop, especially with the upcoming vacation. 

I just keep flooding her with compliments and our relationship is as good as ever. 

17 hours ago, Onlybbwplease said:

I just keep flooding her with compliments and our relationship is as good as ever.

If anything feeder relations must be the best out there. I know my wife and I have only grown more close together during this feeding journey, and that she's happier than ever before. 

• 3 weeks later...

Long time no update. With her workout routine, she measured week 1 and lost 0.5" on her hips/ass to go to 46", thighs went up 0.5" and arms stayed the same. Week 2 she put the.5" back on her hips and everything else unchanged. Week 3, her workout was nonexistent and still is, with no measurements. She has been putting off buying new clothes as she wants to lose weight to fit into the old ones. She bought a few outfits as stated earlier, so her rotation is basically sweat pants, and or those 2-3 outfits. She starts a job first of the year which will require her to go into an office, so she will need new clothes then. I am hoping she holds off any weight loss (not a problem with holidays), then buys new clothes which will be the "new norm" and in turn needing to free up closet space and getting rid of the old clothes.

On our trip, we saw old friends/family, and one made a comment how she lost 40lbs, and how my wife should try her plan. I think my wife took offense, and as opposed to agreeing, she just said, "I don't need that plan for me, if you have a plan to get rid of my double chin, I am all for that." I chimed in and said she doesn't have a double chin (she really doesn't) and she just said she does, and if she lost that, she'd be happy...no mention of losing anywhere else. 

On our trip, we also went to a place where while we were waiting, a large lady around our age in her 30s came by in a mobility scooter, with 2 kids trailing her. This lady was super attractive in my eyes, and while not massive, definitely had a scooter due to her weight/distances she'd go. Wife says, "why you staring?" I jokingly said, "either she cooks well, or her husband feeds her well." Wife jokingly replies, "we have neither." Later we got dessert, and I took my ice cream and asked if she wanted to try. I spoon fed it to her, then after she had it I said, "who said I didn't feed you well!?" For the last week plus, we've had ice cream every night. She then sits on the couch, and even though in sweat pants typically, when she sits, her belly bulges into the sweat pants, and she routinely catches me staring, which leads me to compliment her. 

Origin of the thread: How to keep her bigger as she wants to lose weight

Now: She's never going to be committed to losing weight, and seems fine regardless, and I will enjoy every new roll and curve. 

Guest MX8XV93
On 11/9/2019 at 7:12 PM, Onlybbwplease said:

a large lady around our age in her 30s came by in a mobility scooter, with 2 kids trailing her. This lady was super attractive in my eyes, and while not massive, definitely had a scooter due to her weight/distances she'd go. Wife says, "why you staring?"

I imagine this had a pretty big effect on her new disposition.  If she knows you like that, then any fear she may have about not being able to control herself if she starts indulging (or about you not finding her attractive bigger) are going to immediately go out the window.  Well played.

The other night we had a massive Italian dinner. We had a sitter...That night, we get home, and I literally crashed I was so full. Next morning, kids are still at a sitter, and I am about to go make a move, she's sitting on the bed eating leftover cheese bread...this is after we ate breakfast. She says, "while I am eating?!" I just replied, "keep eating baby" while I did what a good husband does. We literally had sex while she finished cheese bread. There was also lots of me grabbing her belly, and after sex, she made comment how it was amazing. She also asked why I didn't make a move the night prior, and I apologized cause I went into a literal food coma, then she replied, "when you passed out, I snacked more, no idea why I was still hungry" and she did this while pulling down her sweatpants and gripping her belly, very subconsciously. No joke. Right when she did that, I just said, "OMG, you are so sexy!" Next thing you know, we're back doing the deed again and more belly play. Just an amazing weekend :)

Other observations: She wears everything over her belly. Yesterday she's putting on her panties, usually pulls over her belly. She pulls/stretches, then says fuck it and lets them nestle under her belly. Her belly by the way is growing nice. It was going out...now I've noticed gravity is hitting in a good way. It is still out, and now hanging significantly. One more observation, the other night she was laying face down, I went to cuddle her, and her love handles are so big, given it was dark, I couldn't tell if she was face down or face up, even still I went to grab her "belly" but still, her back rolls are so amazing, it still took a second to figure out she was face down. 

With all the compliments I pour her, she's accepted she is fat. She doesn't deny it. Fat never comes up, but the words curves and sexy do, and she seems to not hate it. Now I just need her to buy new clothes and continue the next phase of becoming a ssbbw. I know that is lofty goals, but a man can dream. 

Guest MX8XV93
On 11/19/2019 at 11:02 PM, Onlybbwplease said:

I am about to go make a move, she's sitting on the bed eating leftover cheese bread...this is after we ate breakfast. She says, "while I am eating?!" I just replied, "keep eating baby" while I did what a good husband does. We literally had sex while she finished cheese bread. There was also lots of me grabbing her belly, and after sex, she made comment how it was amazing. She also asked why I didn't make a move the night prior, and I apologized cause I went into a literal food coma, then she replied, "when you passed out, I snacked more, no idea why I was still hungry" and she did this while pulling down her sweatpants and gripping her belly, very subconsciously. No joke. Right when she did that, I just said, "OMG, you are so sexy!" Next thing you know, we're back doing the deed again and more belly play. Just an amazing weekend :)

That is some massive progress (no pun intended) for her to discover that she actually likes that.  Congrats!

And for her to continue eating, even when she knew you weren't watching, is even better!  Based on what you said here, it seems to me like she subconsciously wanted to let herself go, but was unsure and holding back...  Well, until you looked at the woman on the scooter and erased any doubt in her mind/remaining motivation for her to lose weight, that is.  Now, it sounds like she'll be more than happy to stuff herself whenever she wants, even when you're not around.  And if there's any good sign that she's about to really pile it on, that's it.

After such great positive reinforcement, I expect that a much fatter wife is coming your way very soon.

Tonight we ordered in pizza. Large NY style and breadsticks, and side salad (loaded with dressing/ranch). I ate 2 slices of pizza and 2 slices of cheese bread. We have no leftovers. 

Put the kids to bed, and she asks for a massage after a tough week (of eating lol). In the past, I'd wrap my legs or straddle around her hips and give her a massage. Now from mid waist thru the hips it is impossible to do that, cause they're so wide. After the massage, I continued to be a good husband, and I decided to try something. The past few times, we had good "belly play" in the sense where when she was into it, I grabbed, jiggled, etc.. and she liked it. This time, I tested it, and intentionally grabbed her hips, she then grabbed both hands and placed them squarely on her belly. I tested again and reached up for the tits, and she grabbed my hands and moved them right down. The view from down there was amazing as I jiggled and gripped her growing belly and she loved every second. 

She has a newish friend who is straight up massive. Not attractive in my eyes, not cause her weight, just her personality and how she carries the weight (too top heavy). This girl has no filter. Appears she also used to be somewhat smaller. My guess is wife gained body confidence from her, and now embraces it. Before hanging out with this girl, she was trying to "work out" every morning, eat well, and didn't would move my hands off her belly during intimate times. Now she doesn't discuss working out, eats like shit, and seems to love me appreciating her curves, especially belly. 

Trust me, I have befores, have taken the now "afters", but someday soon hope the "afters" are the befores. 

14 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Will we ever get pics of this goddess because you straight teasing us man... this is one of your best updates yet Thank you !!! 😎👍🔥🔥🔥🔥

I will share when the time is right. Given she dresses so casual now with sweat pants and loose shirts, tough to really show her gains unless they're candids of her in bra and underwear, which doesn't feel right doing. 

She's been hesitant to get new clothes, so I just bought her a monthly stitch fix membership to expedite getting a new wardrobe. 

• 2 weeks later...

She bought some new pants earlier last week and was "optimistic" with a size 16. Obviously too small. She took them back on Black Friday and they were Buy 1 Get 1. She bought 4...at size 20. 

Another anecdote about her gain, an extended family member sent us holiday pajama pants, something they've done for a while for who knows what reason. Sent size M for both of us. Wife just laughed at both the gift as well as the size medium. I joked that we should put them on and take a pic to thank her for the gift. It actually may happen lol, and if so, I will provide updates of the struggle for her to try on size M pants, even if they are loose pajama pants....something a family member we haven't seen in forever thought might fit.