Advice to keep wife bigger? (She's actively gaining now)

Onlybbwplease

Hello all, long time lurker here. Now looking for advice. Met my wife when she was curvy, around 5'3, 145lbs. She was fine with her weight, but wanted kids. Dr told her not to gain any weight, so she didn't, and we had kid 1 in 2017. Kid 2 came recently, and she's lost zero of the baby weight, and is hovering around 190, and is mighty sexy at that. We don't plan to have more kids. She's recently went out and bought some more comfy pants and clothes in the XL to 2X range, but made comment the other day she plans to try to lose some of the baby weight. 

She knows I like the curves on her, as she was curvy when we met. But even though I compliment her regularly on how beautiful she is, she thinks she should lose the baby weight. I want the opposite, and for her to continue growing. Even though she is bigger, her health is great, so no concerns there as of now. I just recently went out and bought her some 2x lingerie that is actually a little big on her, hoping she'd get the hint lol. She eats whatever she wants still, like the other night at a local fair, she ate a funnel cake and triple scoop ice cream and I told her multiple times on the way home how hot she looked. 

I guess my question is, how do I convince my wife who feels she needs to lose weight, that I'd prefer her bigger? Any advice from the beautiful ladies here would be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Guest ssbbwlove

It sounds like maybe she knows your desires and are against them, in which case, sorry, man, you should probably respect her decision. If you don’t think she knows, express your feelings and respect her decision. 

it looks like a good situation the one you
are in. in your situation i would just
let her be and actually i like your chances
that you wife will get eventually bigger 
because life will get involved and raising
a family and having children and the good
food and time, so yeah i would let her lose
some weight and then feel comfy and sexy again for the gain to come

• 3 weeks later...

Update...recently got shipped more 2x-3x clothes she bought, and she's never bought 3x. Eating habits have increased. Tonight for example we split a large pizza, and there are no leftovers...I ate 2 slices. I will try to sneak a pic or 2 for y'all. She actually seems to be finally embracing her curves. 

Bar none, the most important thing is to keep her in comfortable clothes that fit. Clothes are always the first thing to trigger a diet. Nobody wants to feel uncomfortable all day long and worry about blowing more money on clothes.

Second, establish your weekly rotation of meals. They should be the most fattening meals she likes. If she likes pizza, then you have a pizza night every week. Find the handful of meals/restaurants that are super high calorie and make those the "regular rotation" so every night is a gaining night that she really enjoys. Humans crave consistency, comfort. Once that pattern of meals is established, she won't want to stray to anything lighter/healthier.

Then obviously keep her most desired snacks stocked.

My strategy so far has been:

• shower in compliments
  • keep her favorite food/snacks stocked and easily accessible at all times
  • use "I don't give a sh*t" periods to grow her fast; she can gain 1-2 lbs in a week but she's unlikely to lose it that fast :)
  • agree on a bottom weight... I got mine to push through the psychological barrier of 200 lbs by asking for it as a gift. "For my Christmas gift you could be at least 200 lbs". That "at least" has sort of established her bottom weight
  • work with her during crash diets: diets are good for renewed gaining and to break the will to diet
  • play the long game. As long as she gains a bit here, a bit there, that's what we want

@BindsThatTie that is great advice, thanks. 

So far this week from Sunday on it has been for dinner: 

-Pizza and cheese bread

-we ordered 2 larges so leftover pizza on Monday. She finished it off 

-Tuesday she went out with a friend, so beer and guessing loaded nachos as an all and then wings 

-Last night cheeseburgers and cheese fries. She requested extra butter on her burger bun

-Tonight is lasagna

So eating healthy isn’t even close to her top priority now and I love it!

Edit: She’s always been a snacker and she always “sneaks” cookies and chips between meals. Plus when we go out and she gets a salad before the meal, it’s loaded with dressing, so even salads are making her big. 

Start giving reasons to overeating. When she complains about being tired, long day or whatever: point out that tonight she needs a little something special, a little larger than usual to get her mind off things. You get into a fight; after you makeup and apologize you take her out for a quick ice-cream.

And not simply when something "bad" has happened, whenever something good is going on, you treat her to something big and special to celebrate. She'll never turn it down because she'll feel like she's poopoo'ing something special planned or a type of gift you're offering. Pretty soon she'll start adopting this mentality and will find reasons for an extra snack or an especially indulgent dinner. Eating a giant meal is the first thing she'll think of as a reward for you and her.

My wife now constantly finds arbitrary reasons to overspend on indulgent food because "it's nice outside tonight" or she's pumping gas "might as well grab something real quick". Whenever we don't have the kids for a night/weekend the first thing in her mind is a license to go pig out at wherever she wants all weekend long.

The ultimate goal is that slowly food will be adopted into all moments of their life. There's always a reason in their mind they should grab a little snack because they've been shown that it makes the moment "more special". Food in of itself can build a sense of community and cement memories between people and family. It can cure boredom. It can wash away stress. It builds an itch of excitement. It's something to look forward to. This is how a proper fattie thinks.

Great reply and advice @BindsThatTie and she’s always been a snacker and had a love for ice cream. She used to work it off though. That isn’t happening now thankfully :)

Speaking of ice cream, I forgot to mention last night she asked to get her Dairy Queen on the way home from work. I just bought some from the store on Sunday. It was gone. I made a lighthearted joke about it and she just replied “oops 😯

Went home for lunch today and was going to Chipoltle. Asked what she wanted. It was a salad. Obviously she requested everything on it. I just looked at the website for nutrition and all said and done after adding carnitas, rice, beans, veggies, guacamole, cheese, queso, sour cream, vinaigrette, and a side of chips and queso, her “salad” was 2,100 calories and 121 grams of fat. She also had a Coke. 

Don’t think she wants to lose the baby weight anytime soon :) 

11 minutes ago, Onlybbwplease said:

Went home for lunch today and was going to Chipoltle. her “salad” was 2,100 calories and 121 grams of fat.

When my wife was trying to lose she was eating 4 Chipotle salads a week. I then calculated out that her salads were 245 calories MORE than her bowl because of the dressing. 🤣

Over 200 but not certain exactly as she won't tell me. She said her last doctor visit she was mortified at her weight gain. She's not morbidly obese but she was a tiny 105lb 5'3" track star when I met her. So doubling her weight and becoming a lazy tub in the last few years has been a pretty dramatic lifestyle change and shock to say the least. Would not be surprised if she's over 300 in the next 5 years.

Thanks, man. I personally don't like the day-to-day manipulative nature of being a feeder. I prefer to only open Pandora's box and introduce them to the joys of gluttony and slothfulness and then let their own building vices take their course and let them gain on their own. And then I simply have to run and get food as they greedily ask for it. I honestly don't like the sneaky bullshit. Nothing actually gets me more excited than seeing all of her hidden vending machine and fast food charges; her acting like an out of control fattie when nobody is looking. Or being out with family/old friends and her ordering embarrassingly massive amounts of food – or constantly nagging us if we're hungry when we just ate an hour ago. That's what puts a grin on my face and makes me so proud of her. She's so thankful how you serve her, pamper her, builds your bond.

I agree and I will open up about how I want her bigger...well huge, but for the moment being she knows I enjoy her curves and seems to enjoy food more and more by the day. 

What is great is she carries it well, has big hips and ass, and a growing belly. So not like it is all going to the belly or ass. So a slow and steady gain won’t open her eyes as much as just her belly doubling in size. 

Sounds like some glorious times ahead for you, man. Congrats. Let her know your preference and then leave it at that.

Seriously. Don't constantly bring it up. I know that may be hard when so much of your thought life is wrapped up in it. But it will really sound like you're objectifying her for her body the more you hammer on that same nail.

Let her do her thing, maybe make a loving remark every once in a while about her larger breasts or curves when you're making love. But don't be one of those guys that's constantly hanging on her talking about her growing fat ass. Pointing out how much she's eaten all the time. She doesn't have this kink and that's only going to lead to some major annoyance.

On 8/29/2019 at 10:52 AM, BindsThatTie said:

Start giving reasons to overeating. When she complains about being tired, long day or whatever: point out that tonight she needs a little something special, a little larger than usual to get her mind off things. You get into a fight; after you makeup and apologize you take her out for a quick ice-cream.

And not simply when something "bad" has happened, whenever something good is going on, you treat her to something big and special to celebrate. She'll never turn it down because she'll feel like she's poopoo'ing something special planned or a type of gift you're offering. Pretty soon she'll start adopting this mentality and will find reasons for an extra snack or an especially indulgent dinner. Eating a giant meal is the first thing she'll think of as a reward for you and her.

My wife now constantly finds arbitrary reasons to overspend on indulgent food because "it's nice outside tonight" or she's pumping gas "might as well grab something real quick". Whenever we don't have the kids for a night/weekend the first thing in her mind is a license to go pig out at wherever she wants all weekend long.

The ultimate goal is that slowly food will be adopted into all moments of their life. There's always a reason in their mind they should grab a little snack because they've been shown that it makes the moment "more special". Food in of itself can build a sense of community and cement memories between people and family. It can cure boredom. It can wash away stress. It builds an itch of excitement. It's something to look forward to. This is how a proper fattie thinks.

Going back to this post. It was actually her idea, but every time we go out and do something as a family, such as go to the park, go the museum, zoo, etc...we get ice cream on the way back. Now ice cream is a positive and something we strive for...and in turn I will be the best family man I can be ;)

Meals today, and fun part at the end:  

-She made us all pancakes for breakfast, I think she ate 4

-She had a snack before lunch, just a few oreos (side note, I went to the store last weekend with our oldest kid, picked out a bunch of snacks the kids may eat...wife ate the whole package snacking over the week, and when I went to walmart grocery pickup on Thursday night, she had another bag of oreos). 

-Went to a sports bar across the street for football. Fried pickles app (I don't eat pickles) and it was gone, loaded nachos for her meal, and I got a half pound burger, and she had about half and my fries

-Pizza again for dinner along with cheese bread

-Snacks before bed

Fun part (I think she loves her fat):

Put the kids down and I made a move lol. She wasn't having it and was tired. She had a few drinks throughout the day, and was fading. I kept up and got the go ahead (for those married w/ kids, that is big lol). She's pretty vanilla in bed TBH, but enjoys sex. Usually I have to do a lot to get her going, then she's ready. She usually hates kisses all over aka me worshipping her body. Basically, if I am gonna go down on her, go down and get it going. Tonight was different, she enjoyed me kissing every inch of her growing belly and thighs before doing the deed. Tonight before going down, when putting my fingers down there to get things going, I noticed her "fupa" was there, and made it actually difficult to find my target. I've never had that issue prior to tonight. But when she was allowing me to kiss and caress her belly and thighs (usually the reaction is, "that tickles, just get to it"), I started kissing her belly fold between belly and thighs, as well as teasing right above on her fupa area and she just freaking loved it. All the while I had a tight grip on her amazing belly. Needless to say, she came very fast....usually I start down there to get her going, but tonight I started there and she came ASAP. I told her I needed my needs met, so she rode me (ever since she's kept her baby weight on, she loves that...and so do I), and I grabbed every inch of fat I could. To be honest, it is all I could grab, as it was either belly or hips, and she's too big for me to reach back for her ass. I grabbed and squeezed her love handles like never before and she had zero objections. In the past, she'd have grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts, not tonight. I grabbed and jiggled all I could, then when all done she had no issue w/ me grabbing a full grip on her belly while snuggling. 

Best part, she went to the kitchen after for ice cream. 

On Monday we are dropping the kids off at her parents then have a 90 minute drive to a friends lake. I am gonna discuss how much I loved tonight and more importantly why. I may wait til the ride home, as her new swim suit is a 2x, I've seen her in it once, and while a one piece and conservative, her belly size is very evident. I will keep you all updated and let you know if my approach worked or not. Thanks again for all your advice! 

Guest grateful

If you love someone's size it's so hard not to react to anti-size or need to loose weight messages.

Been there, getting my hair on fire.

However, it never hurts to pay attention (an important vitamin for women) and worship and appreciate her with no goal in mind at all.

A lot of magic can happen that way.

Also the Bryan Adams lyrics make some sense too, but may be too extreme for some folks.   😁

We had a sick child so didn't make it to the lake this weekend and really no time for the talk I want to have. But she has definitely taken notice how I compliment her more now. She's either wearing more risque clothes, or they're just getting too tight. But I did get a message from her today that said, "Just did some online shopping, hope it fits in the budget." I replied, "what now?" And she replied, "clothes...again." I didn't press further but have to assume she's buying more comfy clothes. 

Tacos for dinner tonight, she had 3 and then had a 2nd plate of loaded nachos. I made a comment to our 3 year old, "ice cream or cookies for dessert?" to get the seed planted. 3 year old forgot, but after she went to bed, wife went to kitchen and made her own version of a blizzard with ice cream and cookies mixed together. I had a couple small bites and then apologized for eating her ice cream, and she shrugged and goes, I guess I will get seconds. 

Excited to see what clothes arrive at our doorstep and if she's preparing for another inevitable gain. 

Today at work we had a big lunch. She texts me right after saying I’m grilling chicken tonight. I tell her I likely won’t be that hungry as I had a huge lunch. Her reply: “Lucky you. Well if you can’t eat yours then I can. I had a light lunch.” 

I’ll mention too that in years past I’m the one who usually would eat half her chicken breast. Now she’s eating hers and offering for half of mine. 

I get home and see 5 cookies on a tray on the oven. They looked gross lol. She told me to take one and I said no I’m good, why’d you only make 5. She says our daughter ate one...and she snacked on the other 6. This after the Oreos I bought in Friday were gone already. She then held her word and ate half my chicken breast. 

Best part: our daughter has been battling the flu bug and not sleeping well so my wife letting her sleep in our room (not the best part lol). Wife getting ready for bed in an undersized tank top and booty shorts that cover half her ass. She knows I’m staring at her in awe. Pulls up her shirt and grips her belly, then walks to bed with her belly hanging out. She then says, “I look good tonight, sucks for you our daughter is in your bed tonight” We haven’t had “the talk” yet but she’s fully embraced her growing body and knows me well enough to know I love it. Now we just need to talk about how big I want her. I’ll try to snap a pic for y’all soon. She’s amazing. I feel like once the talk happens she may be up for going on the Women of Curvage forum lol.  

Guest gluttonfan

If she likes to please you by being plump, you just have to show your desire.  But if she does not feel good with her overweight.  You will have to respect her reluctance.  I was married to a woman who liked being obese.  It was easy and our relationship was harmonious.  I live now with a woman who can not grow as much as I want.  I am frustrated but I am not trying to force her.