Advice to keep wife bigger? (She's actively gaining now)

Onlybbwplease

On 11/25/2023 at 6:51 AM, Onlybbwplease said:

It goes thru ebbs and flows. 4 times a week for a month, then will taper to 1-2x and back. As far as how good it is, she even admits it’s the best we’ve ever had. We’ve experimented with new positions that have been amazing. I’d just keep feeding her compliments and she’ll eventually need her needs met. 

What do you find are the best positions? Partner similar size (5xl most things) and we’re pretty vanilla. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 4:17 AM, nickbgid said:

What do you find are the best positions? Partner similar size (5xl most things) and we’re pretty vanilla. 

Man I wish she was 5x. Maybe someday haha. She still can ride me with little issues. Missionary is different than it used to be. We use 2-3 pillows to prop her up and give me easier access. Then doggy. The old “easy” positions of trying to sneak in a quickie behind her or easy missionary are out the window. Her toys have also gotten more diverse.

Gaining is over, I am distraught. Her latest physical she weighed in at 294. Everything on the bloodwork was perfect aside from cholesterol which was slightly elevated. I am 165lbs and have higher LDL levels, along with her dad who is late 60s and high LDL. So it is genetic, and all her family has lived into their 90s. But she's been having hip and lower back pain and been seeing a chiropractor. Chiro referred her to a Dr who then prescribed her peptides aka Ozempic even though she's nowhere near a diabetic. So she was freaked out apparently by cholesterol numbers and the hip pain she had. Now not only is she losing rapid weight, but I am paying $600 per month out of pocket. 

She's down 20 lbs already. This fucking sucks, no way around it. Any advice? 

You don't need to kill/close the thread. I know it's tough right now, but it's just part of life (and marriage's) ups and downs. Something will click again and you'll get back on your feet, even though your wife may be a little smaller. Ultimately, even though it's hard, we need to remember to be there for our partners and help them in their endeavors to be healthy, happy, and comfortable. Even when we so badly want them to be curvaceous queens. 

I totally get where you are right now. You need to remember the why. The why you got married. The why you chose your wife. I doubt any of those reasons are because she was or was going to get fat. Life will turn up again, and the funny thing about weight is it goes up and down gradually over our whole lives. You may get a smaller wife for a few years but she may end up even bigger 5 years From now. 

We all feel for you, and just know that your feelings are valid. Feel free to vent, rant, rage, whatever you need to do to get some kind of catharsis. At the end of the day, what will matter is you go to the arms of a loving wife who I'm sure will still try to please you and cater to you, if you open up about your feelings and make your position known with trust and love. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2024 at 12:29 AM, Onlybbwplease said:

Gaining is over, I am distraught. Her latest physical she weighed in at 294. Everything on the bloodwork was perfect aside from cholesterol which was slightly elevated. I am 165lbs and have higher LDL levels, along with her dad who is late 60s and high LDL. So it is genetic, and all her family has lived into their 90s. But she's been having hip and lower back pain and been seeing a chiropractor. Chiro referred her to a Dr who then prescribed her peptides aka Ozempic even though she's nowhere near a diabetic. So she was freaked out apparently by cholesterol numbers and the hip pain she had. Now not only is she losing rapid weight, but I am paying $600 per month out of pocket. 

She's down 20 lbs already. This fucking sucks, no way around it. Any advice? 

Yeah the Ozempic and Mounjaro shots are a nightmare for our community.  Wife got on mounjaro after her A1c got borderline last June.  She maxed out in the 280s last March.  Dropped 90 pounds in less than 8 months.  I've been having physical attraction issues.  She basically deflated like a balloon.  Butt has disappeared. Definitely will need a mommy makeover on the front side.  Been trying to suppress my desires. It's hard.

On 2/11/2024 at 2:22 PM, SamSpade said:

Yeah the Ozempic and Mounjaro shots are a nightmare for our community.  Wife got on mounjaro after her A1c got borderline last June.  She maxed out in the 280s last March.  Dropped 90 pounds in less than 8 months.  I've been having physical attraction issues.  She basically deflated like a balloon.  Butt has disappeared. Definitely will need a mommy makeover on the front side.  Been trying to suppress my desires. It's hard.

Yes this is where I am at. A1c or health wasn't even an issue. Just a chiropractor referring some Dr for hormone issues. Health 100% OK, then this Dr says these shots will fix her hormones. They haven't, just made her deflate about 60lbs so far. Even though she's like 60lbs heavier than before our 2nd kid, she looks deflated, and sexual attraction is lost due to loose skin, and just she looks and feels deflated. Everyone tells her how great she looks etc... IDK I will continue to support her and be a good husband, just depressing seeing this and nothing I can do. 

2 hours ago, Onlybbwplease said:

Yes this is where I am at. A1c or health wasn't even an issue. Just a chiropractor referring some Dr for hormone issues. Health 100% OK, then this Dr says these shots will fix her hormones. They haven't, just made her deflate about 60lbs so far. Even though she's like 60lbs heavier than before our 2nd kid, she looks deflated, and sexual attraction is lost due to loose skin, and just she looks and feels deflated. Everyone tells her how great she looks etc... IDK I will continue to support her and be a good husband, just depressing seeing this and nothing I can do. 

If it's only the cholesterol there is other medicine out there that doesn't kill appetite.  $600 a month is crazy.  Find a cheaper alternative med and state your case.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 5:07 PM, SamSpade said:

If it's only the cholesterol there is other medicine out there that doesn't kill appetite.  $600 a month is crazy.  Find a cheaper alternative med and state your case.  

It isn't cholesterol or anything, literally perfect health...