Quantcast

20 posts / 678 viewsLast Reply

For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a fixation with fat. I can remember being a toddler and padding my clothes. I was only a teen when I realized that I had this fetish. I joined a fetish site when I was still underage (I know, shame on me) and fantasized about being a big girl. But until age 18 I was fit and slim and only became “chubby” after I turned 18. I experimented with gaining over the next 10 years, but it never stuck. I was always fearful of judgment and ended up losing any weight I gained. At my previous heaviest weight, I was 197lbs. Until 2019 I had never crossed the 200-pound mark. This rollercoaster was wearing me down mentally and physically. The turning point came when I moved to Italy in January of 2019. I arrived in Italy weighing 185lbs. I had intended to *lose* weight actually and brought along gym clothes. This was all part of the rollercoaster, of course. But when I got to Italy, it was like a switch flipped. I was FREE from judgment for the first time in my life. I was away in my own little world and able to eat and gain as I pleased. And so, I did. I went from 185lbs on January 20th to 231lbs and counting as of August 2019. I want to share my journey, starting in January and continuing to the present and beyond. Hope you enjoy!

Hi There, Nikki,

I loved your introduction, glad you are enjoying your newfound liberation!

Now, Love, about an "after" pic, well, personally I would love to see the effects of your current indulgences!

And enjoy being "nell'Italia" (I hope that is the right phrase!)

bbwfan54

1 hour ago, ThunderousRegret said:

I feel like this deserves to be in the "Women of Curvage" section. Holy smokes that is one gorgeous gain! I think I can speak for most people here and say we're all glad you decided to take the plunge, you make being fat look oh so good.

Aw thank you! I really appreciate that :)))

19 minutes ago, Matt66 said:

65 lbs in one year! So impressive! 😍

Do you have any pics when you were 140-150?

I was underage at 140-150lbs. I should have some from the 160 pound range saved somewhere though. I'll look :)

1 hour ago, NikkiMaialina said:

My goal for the end of 2019 is 250lbs. After that, I’m not sure! I’m thinking 300lbs would be a nice number since I’m really short but I just don’t know yet. 😊

Seems like a goal, but don’t be afraid to go bigger if that’s too small!