• Curvage Model
On 9/21/2020 at 2:24 PM, KRS said:

You’re my hero!!

😍😍😍 You're my favorite saying that ❤️

On 9/21/2020 at 2:40 PM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Love that deep, pudgy navel.

I can't believe how deeps its gotten!  I can almost fit a full finger when i'm stuffed full 

On 9/21/2020 at 11:17 PM, DorFox said:

What an absolutely delightful belly 👍

Thank you so much! 😘

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

Nicely done with the shirt.  I love that belly hang.  That crop top really shows it off well.  Is that shirt supposed to be a crop top or have you just gotten too big to wear that size anymore?

It is a crop top though once i start moving around it rises up and becomes basically just a bra 

Guest grateful

I LOVE tie dye!!!  And blue is my favorite color!!!  😍

And boy do you make that tank top look good!!!!!!   😍🥰

Great post! Thanks!  😁

Guest Frenchcookie

Little things I love about your body: the (not so) little bulge between your chest and armpits, this tiny little bulge starting behind your elbow (this is a hint you're reaching BIG proportions and beautiful things will happen), the shape and depth of your belly button, and of cousre this soft and great belly hang! All these little details are adorable!

43 minutes ago, BayAreaFluph said:

Love my growing body
How much bigger do you think i'll get?
25lbs, 50lbs, 100+!

So hot yet scary to think of 100lbs of squishy fat covering my already plump figure
BlackLeggins_insta1.thumb.jpg.796fd89f262d3bf133c2c981e373ba76.jpgBlackLeggins_insta2.thumb.jpg.94dcc2250ec7d3f8d76a9e459cb508f4.jpgBlackLeggins_insta3.thumb.jpg.fd3af5473578db84f431f1062300aa37.jpg

Hmm, I could see you being 100lbs bigger, your frame can definitely carry the size. Don't get me wrong though, you'll be massive! 😅

I think you're going to get to 100+ eventually.  It sounds scary now but you'll add a little bit at a time and it won't seem like much and it won't be enough to satisfy you, so you'll add a little more, and you'll pass another 50.  Then 100 won't seem like so much.

I can speak from personal experience as well.  When I first started gaining I never even for a minute thought I'd gain that much.  But now I've gained more weight than I actually weighed way back when.

So, how does a snack sound right about now?

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Frenchcookie said:

Little things I love about your body: the (not so) little bulge between your chest and armpits, this tiny little bulge starting behind your elbow (this is a hint you're reaching BIG proportions and beautiful things will happen), the shape and depth of your belly button, and of cousre this soft and great belly hang! All these little details are adorable!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤤
wow i never thought i would get so turned reading someone point out all the subtle signs i'm getting noticeably fat