• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, chucklehead2 said:

What changed so quickly?

Finding the feederism community and state of mind.  I was convinced that "losing weight" meant i would get more attractive but as i was losing weight i never felt any more attractive, if anything i was even more critical about every aspect of my body.  Now that i've freed myself of those toxic thoughts, i am more happy about my appearance and body than i ever have before!

• Curvage Model
On 3/9/2020 at 7:20 AM, Tim uk said:

How is your bf’s waistline getting along? Found out my girls packed on 14 lbs in the last 5 months, much more than me, so she’s stuffing me at the moment coz she’s determined I’ll catch up with her. Every night it’s takeout & beers 😋

He's been getting very soft and pudgy ☺️ He lost a lot of weight when he got sick a few months ago but has been slowly gaining it back from craving chipotle and taco bell all the time along with a few beers every night.  We also both LOOOOVE ice cream so we have that every night as well 

On 3/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, BayAreaFluph said:

He's been getting very soft and pudgy ☺️ He lost a lot of weight when he got sick a few months ago but has been slowly gaining it back from craving chipotle and taco bell all the time along with a few beers every night.  We also both LOOOOVE ice cream so we have that every night as well 

Ah excellent! The boys need to keep up with our expanding girls. It’s Sunday night here, we’ve already had two huge meals today & we are about to have our third. 

• Curvage Model

Hey Ya'll

Since we're all supposed to stay inside and maintain "social distancing" 

&&  money is getting pretty tight for a lot of people 

I've decided to reduce all my videos 50% OFF for the remainder of this quarantining 

All my videos and photo sets are now $5.99 and lower

Any future videos will also be under $6 

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/profile/90689-bayareafluph/&tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

2091487416_2020-03-16003458_520.thumb.JPG.a31568d9c4190e82ce4a951955ffb929.JPG

1868450105_2020-03-16003532_905.thumb.JPG.a79f3c3cbd45380927d15e6a36d095bf.JPG

Stay safe & healthy everyone ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

This quarantine has really done a number on my body 

Since we can't go to the grocery store as often as we used to, we've been stocking up on longer lasting foods like pasta and frozen foods.  

I think i've eaten pasta and pizza almost every day for a couple weeks now 

last night we made burgers and mac and cheese

Oh and of course always ice cream

1581693337_2020-03-24164935_359.thumb.JPG.9c651a789b147b59a3969bb00dd2c15e.JPG

1870874359_2020-03-24165052_233.thumb.JPG.d514448b731a681601eeae03ce408521.JPG

557547135_2020-03-24165032_185.thumb.JPG.4bd2fb2156164e80eab807acd4a8de23.JPG

BF Update

He's been snacking a lot more than he usually does and has been having a couple beers or glasses or whisky too.  His bellys getting increasingly softer but i wish he'd eat so much more 😫I'd love to see his belly extended out as far as possible from being completely stuffed with food.  Alas i doubt that day will come though.  

43 minutes ago, BayAreaFluph said:

BF Update

He's been snacking a lot more than he usually does and has been having a couple beers or glasses or whisky too.  His bellys getting increasingly softer but i wish he'd eat so much more 😫I'd love to see his belly extended out as far as possible from being completely stuffed with food.  Alas i doubt that day will come though.  

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure that after enough time, he'll be rocking a beer gut of his own!

You look great!  That belly hang is so divine!  

As for the BF, now would be a great time to encourage his growth since there isn't much to do but pass time by eating like everybody else.  If he had a gut before he might be more prone for it to come back fast.  I'm rooting for you though.  i love a good mutual gain story.

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

You look great!  That belly hang is so divine!  

As for the BF, now would be a great time to encourage his growth since there isn't much to do but pass time by eating like everybody else.  If he had a gut before he might be more prone for it to come back fast.  I'm rooting for you though.  i love a good mutual gain story.

I'd love for him to just submit to the fat live and give in the craving and hunger urges but he technically isn't into this kink so i try to balance health concerns and my kink desires lol 

10 hours ago, BayAreaFluph said:

oooof the belly hang is getting real

&& my thighs have really blown up lately

i feel all the fat packed on 

it's getting harder to bend my knees 

You're so cute and good looking as usual !  🙂

Do you really feel the added weight ?

Where do you feel it the most ? On the belly probably ?

Do you feel your body parts more jiggly, more heavy ?

When you lie down on your back, can you tell there is more load on your stomach ?

Sorry for the bunch of questions, I'm only curious. Take care on your side, obviously you keep being well fed  😉

• Curvage Model
On 4/6/2020 at 6:19 AM, Pelican357 said:

You're so cute and good looking as usual !  🙂

Do you really feel the added weight ?

Where do you feel it the most ? On the belly probably ?

Do you feel your body parts more jiggly, more heavy ?

When you lie down on your back, can you tell there is more load on your stomach ?

Sorry for the bunch of questions, I'm only curious. Take care on your side, obviously you keep being well fed  😉

Thank you so much 😊 

Yesss i definitely feel heavier, literally everywhere lol 

My boobs, belly and thighs are the most prominent 

My thighs feel like they blew up the most in the shortest amount of time.  One day I woke up and i could feel them touching constantly and saw cellulite wrapping all around.

I still like to go running from time to time, but its getting increasingly more difficult because of all the jiggling from my belly and boobs

And yess when i lay down i feel the layers of fat pilled on my belly, i'm constantly grabbing and jiggling all my belly fat all day long 😍

I love it so much ❤️ 

And being able to wear sweats and yoga pants all day long, i've been able to grow without any jean restrictions 😜

I'll have to do a new old wardrobe try on video again soon