NEW Pot Belly Piggy

On 11/26/2019 at 2:01 PM, BayAreaFluph said:

BF Update

The chub is growing 😍 This past weekend we went to Vegas to see a hockey game and boy oh boy did we indulge lol  Between the both of us we finished a handle of vodka and ate tons of greasy, fatty foods.  During our trip we went to Fremont street off the strip and saw the famous Heat Attack Grill, there's a giant scale outside where you can weigh yourself.  I told my bf to try it and he was shocked by how much he weighed, i personally was delighted 😁 He said he thought he gained "a little" weight but not that much.  Then later that night he was mentioning his fancy pants that he bought earlier this year were way too tight now. I reminded him he bought them when he was technically under weight and that he should actually gain more weight!   He initially seemed concerned but then as soon as went out he starts pointing out all the restaurants we need to try.  My bf may not be a feedee or feeder but he's definitely a foodie lol Also he's finally letting me lightly play with his belly when we lay down at night.  He still hates my going near his belly button but it's a start.  

IMG_0324.thumb.JPG.7d9e489b0f8a069290e34e616eb16695.JPG

IMG_0326.thumb.JPG.358bd5bbc0da9b1b0d693d2b15bffebb.JPG

797949745_2019-11-22155111_395.thumb.jpg.7d02e65b842d5367c89d98317d0a686e.jpg

Word of advice- consider the dog. When one wishes to train the dog to jump in a reliable fashion over say- small picket fences on an obstacle course, they do not reward satisfactory jumps by the dog with a round of soothing rubs and petting of the legs with which the dog accomplished the jump. Indeed the natural rule of the highest pleasure principle over all intelligent mammals has taught us otherwise, you give the dog a nice tasty treat.

As to what's the tasty treat in your effort to train the dog, I'll leave that up to you. However to give a first hint I will refer to another piece of ancient wisdom- the old chinese proverb "Fat girls give the best fucking blowies."

Also I'm curious in case you've seen (+ possibly could share) an old sideways angled shot of your chin and cheeks (lower facial structure) compared with its current structure, what your thoughts are on that development.

In my estimation it's both the most fascinating and divisive aspect of the self-directed gain experience for women who brave that transformation. For some the invaluable and divine feminine face, with its unkept perfection accountable to all eyes by a judging society, seeing a gradual sinking of its edges and softening definition of its form is still a intoxicating treat, but for other women it's a rather sobering step too far.

My ex-girlfriend for instance was the much more dedicated one in her own desire (I'm much too cowardly of what my mom and relatives would say on occasional visits to stop excercise habits) for a realization of her old fantasies, ones which were ignored Id say because keeping her elegant and unquestionably lovely apparence mattered more to her in school backed by an insecurity it was that and not her brilliant spirit which held her the in-crowd's company. The letting go of that obsessive weight maintenance seemed to be not much a gratifying experience but a freeing one as well.

That was until we reached a period in that experience where seemingly over a mere week or two her apearance was permnantly altered, in fact at several yards away she'd then be unrecognizable. To me this was effectively an overnight change as I'd been unable to see her for several days at which point she was reluctant to meet one night but after doing so anyways, I understood why.

It was like after accidentally siting on a Wii controller during the Mii character creation screen, in that bulging puffiness and a few contracting contours in her face made her look like a completely different person. I'm corny in seeing anybody who was both at heart and in looks undeniably beautiful once before to then have unalienable beauty thats attractive forever with the benefit of a personal bias towards changing of form, so I was unchanged in disposition towards her. However for her, it was like something within just broke and I think I got the blame for the ensuing emotional crisis from her understandably worried parents as they kept her in another state and before any reuniting happened we saw other people and that was that.

Adding to that experience I've seen several women on this forum take extended hiatuses as their face fundemantally altering on days offline delays coming back or featuring that area for a good awhile, others diet again (without causation established here), but most seem to meet this point with some or total acceptance as their transformation into the archetypal 'fat girl' whose no longer successfully concealed outside by black clothing, mistaken as pregnant by passerbyers, or assumed by relatives as temporarily in a depressive phase so they double down and completely let go of themselves. People see you as a 'fat girl' the moment eye contact is made, which changes the psyche of any woman like a dog leaving the domestication of a household. 

The facial factor, the transformation of the face and then the mind as a process of the skinny 'head' completing metamorphosis into the fat 'head' appears inherently to change so many different ways a 'gaining' woman (note- most applies to men id assume as well but uniquely society so cruelly and unjustly eforces a de facto equation of a woman's abality and value to apparence) may find her carrying herself in public and such afterwards that since my ex it's become sort of a fascination of mine on this forum.

TLDR

Seeing the far overreaching length of this ramble so far I'll just note I guess I ended up directing this question as to how you feel about the face factor and your experience because well- you're particularly gorgeous with attractive enthusiasm exuded for the whole project of this forum in your thread so far, BUT CRUCIALLY open up some discussion both of what other people think/have noticed similarly as well as for her gains trajectory going forward! 

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, ByeDanTwenteeTwinty said:

Also I'm curious in case you've seen (+ possibly could share) an old sideways angled shot of your chin and cheeks (lower facial structure) compared with its current structure, what your thoughts are on that development.

In my estimation it's both the most fascinating and divisive aspect of the self-directed gain experience for women who brave that transformation. For some the invaluable and divine feminine face, with its unkept perfection accountable to all eyes by a judging society, seeing a gradual sinking of its edges and softening definition of its form is still a intoxicating treat, but for other women it's a rather sobering step too far.

My ex-girlfriend for instance was the much more dedicated one in her own desire (I'm much too cowardly of what my mom and relatives would say on occasional visits to stop excercise habits) for a realization of her old fantasies, ones which were ignored Id say because keeping her elegant and unquestionably lovely apparence mattered more to her in school backed by an insecurity it was that and not her brilliant spirit which held her the in-crowd's company. The letting go of that obsessive weight maintenance seemed to be not much a gratifying experience but a freeing one as well.

That was until we reached a period in that experience where seemingly over a mere week or two her apearance was permnantly altered, in fact at several yards away she'd then be unrecognizable. To me this was effectively an overnight change as I'd been unable to see her for several days at which point she was reluctant to meet one night but after doing so anyways, I understood why.

It was like after accidentally siting on a Wii controller during the Mii character creation screen, in that bulging puffiness and a few contracting contours in her face made her look like a completely different person. I'm corny in seeing anybody who was both at heart and in looks undeniably beautiful once before to then have unalienable beauty thats attractive forever with the benefit of a personal bias towards changing of form, so I was unchanged in disposition towards her. However for her, it was like something within just broke and I think I got the blame for the ensuing emotional crisis from her understandably worried parents as they kept her in another state and before any reuniting happened we saw other people and that was that.

Adding to that experience I've seen several women on this forum take extended hiatuses as their face fundemantally altering on days offline delays coming back or featuring that area for a good awhile, others diet again (without causation established here), but most seem to meet this point with some or total acceptance as their transformation into the archetypal 'fat girl' whose no longer successfully concealed outside by black clothing, mistaken as pregnant by passerbyers, or assumed by relatives as temporarily in a depressive phase so they double down and completely let go of themselves. People see you as a 'fat girl' the moment eye contact is made, which changes the psyche of any woman like a dog leaving the domestication of a household. 

The facial factor, the transformation of the face and then the mind as a process of the skinny 'head' completing metamorphosis into the fat 'head' appears inherently to change so many different ways a 'gaining' woman (note- most applies to men id assume as well but uniquely society so cruelly and unjustly eforces a de facto equation of a woman's abality and value to apparence) may find her carrying herself in public and such afterwards that since my ex it's become sort of a fascination of mine on this forum.

TLDR

Seeing the far overreaching length of this ramble so far I'll just note I guess I ended up directing this question as to how you feel about the face factor and your experience because well- you're particularly gorgeous with attractive enthusiasm exuded for the whole project of this forum in your thread so far, BUT CRUCIALLY open up some discussion both of what other people think/have noticed similarly as well as for her gains trajectory going forward! 

wooooweeeee you are one articulate individual!  This response won't be as eloquent and a little short cause i have to get ready for Thanksgiving lol But as far as my face goes it's funny that you mention that.  I've reached the point in my gain where it's very apparent all over that i've gained a good amount of weight, including my face.  In my last post you can kind of see my chin in both my BEFORE&AFTER pics where you can see how much more defined my jawline was in my BEFORE shot.  I've also noticed in most recent pics taken of me i have what the asian community calls "moon face" 🌝 It's interesting that you say this is usually the breaking point for some girls, and i'm not going to lie i'm one of those girls.  I'm not going to stop gaining or stop being apart of this community but it has got me wanting to start eating more clean.  I will say that i've always had acne issues with my face and since gaining i've also noticed i've started breaking out more than when i was more fit.   I never had a weight goal when i first started, i just wanted to be free and stop obsessing over my eating and exercising habits. Now i really have to go get ready!  Thank you for your heartfelt post!  

On 11/28/2019 at 1:08 PM, BayAreaFluph said:

wooooweeeee you are one articulate individual!  This response won't be as eloquent and a little short cause i have to get ready for Thanksgiving lol But as far as my face goes it's funny that you mention that.  I've reached the point in my gain where it's very apparent all over that i've gained a good amount of weight, including my face.  In my last post you can kind of see my chin in both my BEFORE&AFTER pics where you can see how much more defined my jawline was in my BEFORE shot.  I've also noticed in most recent pics taken of me i have what the asian community calls "moon face" 🌝 It's interesting that you say this is usually the breaking point for some girls, and i'm not going to lie i'm one of those girls.  I'm not going to stop gaining or stop being apart of this community but it has got me wanting to start eating more clean.  I will say that i've always had acne issues with my face and since gaining i've also noticed i've started breaking out more than when i was more fit.   I never had a weight goal when i first started, i just wanted to be free and stop obsessing over my eating and exercising habits. Now i really have to go get ready!  Thank you for your heartfelt post!  

Dope

• Curvage Model

Going to go house sit this week.  Lots of laying around and eating good food again lol I wonder how much i'll gain this time 

I love my  new, wider hips.  They make me look like i have a bigger butt lol which i kinda of do.  I wish more of my gaining would go in the trunk lol

638302717_2019-12-07164103_152.thumb.JPG.ed936f2f90302ac4635dfd496a1905fa.JPG

1740100546_2019-12-07164303_650.thumb.JPG.2cccbdfbac7a70e53799fe8fe21e1951.JPG

190233856_2019-12-07164318_459.thumb.JPG.d6522e607a41f51b72551084f60be65e.JPG

2019-12-07 16:40:47.253.JPG

Edited by BayAreaFluph

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Been gone a minute 🗓️

Did you guys miss me 🤪

I'm kidding, there's so many lovely ladies on here it's hard to actually keep up!

I missed you guys though

Don't worry i'm still fluphier than ever

Just bought a new lingerie set from Rihannas Savage line, i love how her stuff is not only incredibly sexy but also has sizes for bigger girls too.

Bought my first 1X size, the biggest i've ever bought 😮 Rightfully so because this is the biggest i've ever been 😅

I hope i'll be able to be on here more and give you guys some new content, for now here's some pics of sed lingerie 

977370367_2020-01-14201428_115.thumb.jpg.399b9dc6cf9a8bedb895da362edc8db3.jpg

1745971236_2020-01-14201632_737.thumb.JPG.95944ea01891d7a444d9a32452454ecb.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

One thing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about having a big, hanging belly is how it bounces around during sex 😘  It gets me so turned on when i'm on top and arch my back so the weight of my belly makes it bounce up and down, even better if my belly touches my bfs belly 🤤

Guest grateful
9 minutes ago, BayAreaFluph said:

One thing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about having a big, hanging belly is how it bounces around during sex 😘  It gets me so turned on when i'm on top and arch my back so the weight of my belly makes it bounce up and down, even better if my belly touches my bfs belly 🤤

So absolutely hot and why I love couple stories!  Thanks for posting this!  😍❤️🥰😁

35 minutes ago, BayAreaFluph said:

Omg that’s so hot

• Curvage Model

Speaking of heavy, bouncing bellies 😘

My new video is up where you get a preview of what my belly bouncing on top of you would look like plus me talking about how big i've become, attempted jumping jacks and slowmo belly jiggles and twerking 😜

25416434_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_57_03PM.thumb.png.eca8e6317d71694d9c936f81f83ac1cf.png

1115353937_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_57_27PM.thumb.png.fc169e4f412cda865b2281336dd0d1ae.png

2084015863_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_48_35PM.thumb.png.bbf25170ed1e4dcd2ea7488c619f7d51.png

250287963_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_49_10PM.thumb.png.5e4c211a7c7c5a6d09b5e5cc146a0e9b.png

282627163_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_58_12PM.thumb.png.23a713d97f53accb735f50b1dadb06fa.png

7 hours ago, BayAreaFluph said:

I saw this post and it just made me remember how much I enjoyed having my 400 lb ex girlfriend on top of me. She's be up there with her huge swollen belly full of whatever she had for dinner, and I'd grab it with both hands and start to joke with her. I'd say "I hate to say it baby but I think you might be getting fat" or "are you sure you don't have a baby in there" that was the favorite joke, because then she'd say she was pregnant with a food baby and start to list off her food intake for the day. That always got me excited. There's just so many ways to incorporate a growing girl's curves into sex...

On 11/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, BayAreaFluph said:

Naughty piggy ate all of your lunch 🐷 Now she must be punished for being so greedy.  You strap a belt to her already bloated belly and make her eat even more on her hands and knees till she can't fit anymore inside her 😈

57004727_2019-11-05144151_238.thumb.JPG.13f60b55da15b7729b6ad8ad9819e144.JPG

1525162075_2019-11-05145614_467.thumb.JPG.32bdc19a308c4e771920c77edfc7ab8a.JPG

441279841_2019-11-05150620_687.thumb.JPG.461083673da7880a4282c6f2d4684139.JPG

Stay tuned to purchase the full photoset from this photoshoot + pics from my sunbathing video 

I would love to see your belly being stuffed with that button shirt on or that belt strapped across your belly while stuffing 

5 hours ago, BayAreaFluph said:

Speaking of heavy, bouncing bellies 😘

My new video is up where you get a preview of what my belly bouncing on top of you would look like plus me talking about how big i've become, attempted jumping jacks and slowmo belly jiggles and twerking 😜

25416434_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_57_03PM.thumb.png.eca8e6317d71694d9c936f81f83ac1cf.png

1115353937_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_57_27PM.thumb.png.fc169e4f412cda865b2281336dd0d1ae.png

2084015863_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_48_35PM.thumb.png.bbf25170ed1e4dcd2ea7488c619f7d51.png

250287963_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_49_10PM.thumb.png.5e4c211a7c7c5a6d09b5e5cc146a0e9b.png

282627163_ScreenShot2020-01-28at3_58_12PM.thumb.png.23a713d97f53accb735f50b1dadb06fa.png

Being under your belly is absolutely breathtaking