Guest grateful

I'll be phoning your boss and asking for another week.

On the phone ordering more treats.......  😍❤️😁

We have a service to get the BF on track....how big would you like?   😄

Thanks for the great report!   😃

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Loving the before and afters and the vacation updates.

How is the bf’s belly doing? With all the pasta and beer, is he keeping pace with you? Does he ever comment or complain about putting on weight?

(I love mutual gaming.)

I actually just asked my bf what he thought about my recent weight gain.  I didn't know how to bring it up before but it was mentioned while talking about his friend.  I told him i was uncomfortable seeing his friend cause i thought he would mention my how much weight i've gained.  He just looked at me with a confused look on his face and to my complete surprise said to me "honestly didn't notice you gained any weight, have you weighed yourself recently or something?" 😅 He is a little oblivious sometimes but i think you all can agree i've really plumped up this past year, even more so this past month!  I then explained to him i noticed i gained cause i decided to stop watching what i ate all the time and how unhappy i was obsessing over staying skinny.  He was very understanding and supportive and said he never liked super skinny girls anyway and would have noticed if i lost weight, especially in my bum 😘He said he's trying to get toned and maybe a small 6 pack but i said i wouldn't mind if he gained weight and became 200+ again 😄

• Curvage Model

The other night the bf went out to pick up some ramen and came back with this 😋 It's from a place called Insomnia Cookie, they sell cookies and ice cream till 3am lol We've gotten them before and he always gets the dozen box with 2 pints of ice cream on the side.  He brings me this and feeds me pasta and pizza for dinner and doesn't think i've gained weight?? lol I love him so much for that 😍

743451466_2019-09-18201555_344.thumb.JPG.8ba2327cfe429d76bfcbc5ff211e613d.JPG

• Curvage Model

BF Update:

He's really been indulging on big late night meals and lots of sweets.  The other night i made a whole pasta meal with cream sauce and he decided part way through that he also wanted to make a "homemade munchie meal" lol So along with fettuccini with cream sauce he also had a veggie burger, vegan chicken nuggets and 2 tacos.  I of course had to partake too in some of his munchie meal 😋 The next day while doing laundry he mentioned how he wished his shorts he had on had an elastic waist like some of his other pants and that the ones he had on (which were pretty old) had "gone through the wash too many times and had probably shrunk" cause they were too tight, i had to laugh a little but agreed it was probably the wash.  I also noticed some stretch marks on his thighs while in the shower.  Theres more fat on his stomach  too and i can see his belly button getting deeper.  He's been getting so soft all over and i love it so much  😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tim uk said:

Loving your most recent pictures! How are you & your BF getting on? Bumping bellies yet? 

He's been really busy with work which usually results in him not eating all day until I get home and have to remind him to eat something 😑 He also made this board with a weekly workout routine that he says he really wants to stick by but that was a couple weeks ago and i haven't seen him workout since 🙃 His weight fluctuates pretty quickly, i think all the chub he gained on our vacation is already gone, unlike me.  My chubbiness has maintained and increased lol I hope with the holidays coming up he'll gain a few more pounds, that'd be a nice Christmas present 🎁 

18 minutes ago, BayAreaFluph said:

He's been really busy with work which usually results in him not eating all day until I get home and have to remind him to eat something 😑 He also made this board with a weekly workout routine that he says he really wants to stick by but that was a couple weeks ago and i haven't seen him workout since 🙃 His weight fluctuates pretty quickly, i think all the chub he gained on our vacation is already gone, unlike me.  My chubbiness has maintained and increased lol I hope with the holidays coming up he'll gain a few more pounds, that'd be a nice Christmas present 🎁 

Awww sorry to hear about your bfs kinda fitness kick, though I do understand how hard it is when there’s a lot of work on. My gf message’s me throughout the day to make sure I’m eating when I’m especially busy. And cos she usually then cooks even more in the evening we both end up stuffed on the sofa. I can see you haven’t lost any weight, looking softer with every post! There’s nothing like Christmas for fattening up your partner! Me & my girl have promised each other the ‘present’ of a few extra pounds to start off next year with. I introduced her to all this & it still surprises me how much she’s taken to it.