• Curvage Model

Is my BF secretly into me gaining weight?

A little back story first just to fill you guys in with my history with feederism.  

I've had a fascination with big bellies and gaining weight since i was a little kid.  I have never been considered "skinny/thin" and have always had a bit of belly myself.  I remember at a young age playing with belly fat and would try and pop the buttons off of jeans that i would outgrow, though because of our societies views on being "fat" I was still self-conscious and ashamed of my constant chubby state.  I then developed a sexual fantasy fascination with force feeding when i got into high school, i don't have any memory of exactly where this idea came from but i just remember being very turned on by the thought of tying someone up and feeding them non-stop till they were as fat as i wanted them to be.  Even though I had this fantasy i still hated being chubby myself and began an unhealthy obsession with losing weight and becoming a more ideally thin body type.  I worked out every single day, was very strict with what i ate and would try and eat only 2 times a day sometimes even just once.  Even at my skinniest ( a few years ago)  i was never happy with how my body looked, i was constantly comparing myself to girls who were naturally thin and had bodies i realistically could never achieve.  Through all of this, my obsession with other people gaining weight just grew (pun intended)  it was a deeeep dark secret that i still had conflicting feelings about up until recently when i discovered a site that apparently cannot be named on here.   I had absolutely no idea there was a whole community of people who had the same obsession as me.  Seeing how many people had actually experienced what i would fantasize about, in my head, in real life normalized gaining weight for me.  I stopped caring about what my body looked like and appreciated the natural curves i had, overall becoming much more body positive and confident in myself.  

During my obsession with working out and being thin i met my BF.  We've been together for 6 years now.  He's never EVER commented on my weight or size other than positive praise and affection.   I used to eat very specific foods and would be conscious about how much sugar and carbs i consumed but recently i have been eating what i want and how ever much i want and because of that have gained a noticeable amount of weight.  My BF does not know about my feederism fetish but only knows that i have a fetish and  am active in exploring that side of me more (he has a fetish himself that he's active in exploring as well).   He has also not mention or commented on my drastic change in diet or weight gain.  He seems to enjoy that i'm not as restrictive when it comes to my meals, for example the other night he made us both a grilled cheese and pasta for dinner and then suggested we get frozen yogurt afterwards.   He's never said it out loud but i know that he'll love me no matter what size i am but i can't help but think he likes that i'm getting bigger.  Since being active and apart of this community is very new to me i'm still a little embarrassed sharing it with him, i don't know why cause i'm very confident in myself right  now but noticing him picking more fattening foods and desserts for us to eat makes me think he might also be into it as well. 

So what do you guys think?  Does is sound like my BFs secretly into me gaining weight or am i reading too much into a pure coincidence  

For reference here we both are last year (probably at my skinniest)

B9CE0AA1-99A4-411D-A152-0B0F7BE1AA2B.thumb.JPEG.a189038e3c5ba5734411845f716c21c4.JPEG

And here's what i look like today 

1651926770_2019-08-19154643_456.thumb.JPG.f0d5291aec906bb8ad0291df974ce90b.JPG149960307_2019-08-19154707_392.thumb.JPG.08b4db25553616ebe306211c4edb9f35.JPG

Edited by BayAreaFluph
correction

You say he is exploring his fetish on his own as well.....did you guy's speak about that...other than knowing what it was?   If so....You may both be into the same fetish....getting you Fat...he is the feeder and you are the feedee.   I say you should really over emphasize how much you eat and continue stuffing to see his reactions....and try to put on another 20+ lbs. to see what he thinks.  Then if he is he will be very excited I imagine....if he isn't we all will still be very very excited then you can decide what works.

As hot as it would be for you two to find out you share a kink (and the subsequently really passionate feeding relationship and some serious fattening for you), maybe there's a really wholesome interpretation that isn't bad either. Maybe the new habits of picking up fattening treats and desserts just reflect that he has picked up on how you're relaxing around food and enjoying yourself and he wants to help you enjoy. Maybe he's just happy to see you noticeably happy and he wants to be part of it and encourage it, like the stuff that drives a good feeder but without the caveat of making his dick hard. It might not be the same as finding out he's a closeted feeder but it isn't a bad consolation either.

I guess you could always playfully say (while in the midst of stuffing your face) 'if I keep eating like this i'm gonna get real fat' and gauge his reaction or something. Though you don't want to make him worry that you're actually concerned about getting fat and discourage him so I dunno. 

Man if I were in his place i would lose my shit to find out the girl I'm with wanted to get fat.

As for how big you should get, indeed 300 would be really hot, it's a nice big number, though I feel like the 250-280 range is underrated, girls start to look real plump right around there, but whatever makes you happy. Happy fat girls are the hottest.

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for your kind comments, i'll be sure to keep you updated with this as well as my gaining.  I'm pretty sure he's just happy to see i've become more relaxed about food and seemingly more comfortable and confident but we'll see, i would love it if we ended up sharing this fetish.  

So far he hasn't said anything about my weight but i'm curious if he will eventually as i start getting even bigger.

1670415506_2019-08-21153850_860.thumb.jpg.fc6bfbae071e9d7ad2801d0673b38453.jpg

651645360_2019-08-21153828_520.thumb.jpg.a218f417eae999c511f8c7a531201df9.jpg

1881047066_2019-08-21153742_821.thumb.jpg.0ab1c5ba954f07acf462ee817761402c.jpg

On 8/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, BayAreaFluph said:

Thank you guys for your kind comments, i'll be sure to keep you updated with this as well as my gaining.  I'm pretty sure he's just happy to see i've become more relaxed about food and seemingly more comfortable and confident but we'll see, i would love it if we ended up sharing this fetish.  

So far he hasn't said anything about my weight but i'm curious if he will eventually as i start getting even bigger.

1670415506_2019-08-21153850_860.thumb.jpg.fc6bfbae071e9d7ad2801d0673b38453.jpg

651645360_2019-08-21153828_520.thumb.jpg.a218f417eae999c511f8c7a531201df9.jpg

1881047066_2019-08-21153742_821.thumb.jpg.0ab1c5ba954f07acf462ee817761402c.jpg

When you say ‘sharing this fetish’ what do you mean? You’d like him to be your feeder? Or considering what you said in your story do you want to have a mutual gaining relationship? 

• Curvage Model
On 8/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, Tim uk said:

When you say ‘sharing this fetish’ what do you mean? You’d like him to be your feeder? Or considering what you said in your story do you want to have a mutual gaining relationship? 

I can tell he doesn't mind my recent weight gain but i also can tell he only like certain parts of me that are getting bigger ei Boobs and butt.  I would love it if he got something out of me eating as much as other couples i see on here as well.  He also doesn't like it when i touch his stomach or belly button 

15 hours ago, BayAreaFluph said:

I can tell he doesn't mind my recent weight gain but i also can tell he only like certain parts of me that are getting bigger ei Boobs and butt.  I would love it if he got something out of me eating as much as other couples i see on here as well.  He also doesn't like it when i touch his stomach or belly button 

Ah ok, well I would just go easy on him. Kinda reminds me of myself getting into the fetish. Though I obviously could be wrong, it sounds like he is into it but is just getting used to it. That he doesn’t like his own belly being touched shows he is focussed on that area of his body. If you like him in other ways stick with it & see what happens. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your personal story about your attraction for weight gain and feederism.

When I was a kid (a very thin kid) I developed the same tendency to imagine myself or other people getting fatter and overhumanly bigger. I've even tried to make my fantasies more real by inserting pillows under my shirt and pants to look more thick and massive while playing alone in my bedroom (I was too ashamed to reveal this fetish to my peers or parents). At that time I secretly started drawing and writing comics and tales about people slowly growing and gaining tons of pounds. Over the years I never managed to get over 150 pounds and currently I'm still very slim despite I like eating every kind of food and sweets. Yet, I can perceive an intense state of arousal when I'm stuffed or I've overeaten. Just like you, more than a decade ago I was amazed by discovering online comics and websites devoted to this obsession, so much that my fetish rised again, boosted by an erotic quality I didn't experience before. Unluckily, so far I've never met a girl available to share these gluttony dreams in real life (like those I keep finding here on Curvage).

By your photos I can see that you're finally unleashing your deepest desires and fantasies and that your body is reacting very fast to them, as if it was already "programmed" to store huge amount of fat in a short time. The last pic of your majestic gut dominated by the deep "star-shaped" navel is a prophetic image of a very enrapturing mutation that your boyfriend is secretly supporting (unconsciously he's pushed to feed you by the hypnotic magic of your new sublime curves).

Enjoy the journey. It's only the beginning.

Guest grateful

Oh my, what a beautiful gut you have there, so big, so fat! I'm sure your guy is OK with it, bringing you snacks and all.

I'm on the edge of my seat. I love couple stories. Thanks for sharing your adventure!  😍 Love the results!