The Mystery

Batman76

I saved this story because your stories are so well-prosed and deep, and I was blown away by the amazing scope of this thing. This plot is incredible! I have no idea where it could go, and there’s so many hints and suspicions all over the place, I have no idea how this will turn out! The plot is so thick, it’s like a Red Robin Burger that I have no idea how to bite because it’s just that thick. This is absolutely genius! I’m trying to think of another wg story that’s so unpredictable and I keep failing. I think you’ve done it! I think you’ve just started writing the first wg plot that no one can predict!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/27/2022 at 8:37 PM, JB111592 said:

I know there's been no update on this story in almost three years (no thread replies either) but I just wanted to stop in and say that this story has to be in my top 5 of all time... So well written, there's a mystery involved, creatures, reality warping! So much great content rolled inside. Thought you deserved a reminder of how great of a job you've done with this story up to this point, Batman 🙂

Wait until you read some of his other stuff 👌 the man is obviously a published author with a secret desire for chubs