CouchQueen​😃

Guest maschio21
*heaves my heavy, overfed body on top of you*
You're not going anywhere. 
613761701_CouchQueen-2022-12-23(23)-2.thumb.jpg.d0826a170795d682ca466582ee57addc.jpg
OMG [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Topknotbaddy said:

I guess your new years gym resolution isn’t happening

I've been to the gym this year!

But I also stuffed myself with cheesy truffle oil popcorn at the movies last night. I was like a bird that ate rice- ready to pop.

In all seriousness, what do you think of potentially being much heavier down the road? Like what would you think if you were suddenly 100lbs heavier than now?

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, fluip said:

In all seriousness, what do you think of potentially being much heavier down the road? Like what would you think if you were suddenly 100lbs heavier than now?

I'm already bigger than I ever thought I would get, so that's a difficult question to answer lol.

My feeder and I were supposedly just trying out this kink for fun. I didn't think it would be a permanent feature of my identity and my waistline!

I like where I'm at right now, but I also really enjoy the rush of gaining and the gluttony it allows me to indulge in. I've even considered losing some weight and then turning around and doing that *serious* feedism. Heavy cream. Mass builder. Chart my progress. That kind of thing.

3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm already bigger than I ever thought I would get, so that's a difficult question to answer lol.

My feeder and I were supposedly just trying out this kink for fun. I didn't think it would be a permanent feature of my identity and my waistline!

I like where I'm at right now, but I also really enjoy the rush of gaining and the gluttony it allows me to indulge in. I've even considered losing some weight and then turning around and doing that *serious* feedism. Heavy cream. Mass builder. Chart my progress. That kind of thing.

Ahh gotcha! Well it's a little hard to guess that you've ever even been thin in the past. You've really gotten big!