CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, Kevinmorad said:

How was your new year's?

Thank you for asking! It was very low key, but good. We traveled over the holidays, so when it came down to deciding what to do on New Year's Eve, we opted for YouTube and Uber Eats. 😝

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Kevinmorad said:

I see my Christmas was hectic but good my brother came from England it was hectic because on Christmas day I was hungry at Newport Beach in Balboa & everything was closed we had to walk a distance to get a snack so I can eat dinner later that night! XD

I'm glad you had a decent Christmas! Out experience was the opposite - there were way more stores open than we expected!

Next Ren Fest, you might just find me rolling around in hay with the rest of the livestock. [emoji241]
182620549_CouchQueen-2022-12-23(16).thumb.jpg.b9ebce8108f88f5322e30759c486ac35.jpg

It would be sexier to see you in a Dom position, flipping your feeders so that on that day they have to carry all your weight on their backs the whole time while their fat princess mistress commands them towards the food tents over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

You really got the best of me, with every update. Such a round sexy butterball

Feels good to overwhelm or overpower someone once in a while! It's usually me! When I do it, usually involves sitting on someone and smothering them 🤣

57 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Despite being claustrophobic, I love taking pictures of myself in the car. Something about being packed into a tight space just accentuates how overstuffed I look. ❤️

CouchQueen - 2022-12-23(21)-1.jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-12-23(20)-1.jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-12-23(19)-1.jpg

Your breast really got super extra juicy, just an other one of your super sexy asset (beside your ever growing gut, big ol butt, fat hips, cute face and marshmellow arms) 

Guest maschio21
Can't believe there's a whole other person behind me. [emoji13]
783105210_CouchQueen-2022-12-23(24)-1.thumb.jpg.0be0e0a48b3fe980618c2fda5ee6cab1.jpg
AWESOME [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

Guest Carcer89
1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

Can't believe there's a whole other person behind me. 😝

CouchQueen - 2022-12-23(24)-1.jpg

Just ensures you take centre stage as you should! 😂