CouchQueen​😃

Guest Bigbellylover2
8 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

The girl in the top picture could hop in and out of bed with ease.
The girl on the bottom prefers you just bring her something to eat before she naps.

CouchQueen - 2021-02-08(01.jpg

That would be quite a fantasy!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I have more pre-weight-gain sexy time videos that I want to make B&A's with.

Some of them may be a little too hot for Curvage. But they'll come out one way or another.

I find it's best to take in all of my fat jelly rolls, when you can see how skinny I used to be at the same time. Pointy elbows, toned arms, defined collar bones, a 🐈 that you can see without having to lift my belly.. All now encased in heavy, soft fluff.

• Curvage Model

I have an idea for content I want to make tonight... of me as a chubby dolcett girl.

The first time I saw pictures of Muki's Kitchen, there was something so sexy and dark and provocative about it. I always wanted to do something with food on and around my body. And I think I'm ready to give this fetish a try. 😁

7 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I have an idea for content I want to make tonight... of me as a chubby dolcett girl.

The first time I saw pictures of Muki's Kitchen, there was something so sexy and dark and provocative about it. I always wanted to do something with food on and around my body. And I think I'm ready to give this fetish a try. 😁

Sounds very yummy to me.....😍

16 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Not really my thing, but if anyone can pull it off, you can! Curious if you might explore other, equally dark aspects of your fetishes in the future...

5 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Three years ago, I was doing everything I could to stay in shape.
I was in the gym multiple times a week. I took so much pride in getting buff.
I would look around the gym and think to myself that I was one of the fittest, thinnest people in there.
I was athletic and there was hardly a shred of fat on my body...

And when I got with my boyfriend, I kept up my gym routine so I could stay fit for him.
Then I noticed that he always payed extra attention to my belly- small as it was.
He always grabbed and jiggled my butt- that only had a touch of extra meat on it.
And then I learned that he likes chubby women.
More than that. He likes fat women.
More than that, he liked the idea of me getting fat.

And, before I knew it.. my weight started to climb.
It was completely unintentional at first. Just a couple big meals on date night.
I even tried losing some weight. I got back into my gym routine.
But the habit was there. The hunger was there. The encouragement was there.
And so I gave into it and saw where a weight gain journey might take me,
confident that I could lose it all again if I wanted.

My boyfriend had become my feeder and my new body fat turned him on so much.
And then the stretchmarks started to form and my belly started to dominate my figure.
But I didn't care. I was having such a good time eating anything I wanted and doing no physical activity.
I joined Curvage and started doing breathless stuffing sessions, funnel feedings, belly play videos.

And the stretchmarks grew.
From a handful of short ones around my belly button to long, deep stretchmarks around both my sides.
My transformation has been so thorough, so complete:
From thin and fit and agile to a decadent, over-indulgent couch potato,
begging my feeder to order a second dinner for me, even as he tries to help me diet.
He didn't realize the process of turning me into a jiggly eating machine would be so successful. And neither did I.
I've become more than the pig of his dreams- I'm completely insatiable.
I want that full, content feeling. I love food. I love stuffing my face.

CouchQueen - 2021-03-11(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-03-10(01).jpg

Fitness to Fatness! Such a hot transformation, your feeder is super lucky!

8 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

You should give GoodGirlGrow a ring to do a tandem as chubby dolcett girls.  She may really get into it and create some sexy, exciting and provocative videos!!

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

I would look around the gym and think to myself that I was one of the fittest, thinnest people in there.

And when I got with my boyfriend, I kept up my gym routine so I could stay fit for him.
Then I noticed that he always payed extra attention to my belly- small as it was.
He always grabbed and jiggled my butt- that only had a touch of extra meat on it.

It was completely unintentional at first. Just a couple big meals on date night.

And then the stretchmarks started to form and my belly started to dominate my figure.
But I didn't care. I was having such a good time eating anything I wanted and doing no physical activity.
I joined Curvage and started doing breathless stuffing sessions, funnel feedings, belly play videos.

From a handful of short ones around my belly button to long, deep stretchmarks around both my sides.
begging my feeder to order a second dinner for me, even as he tries to help me diet.
He didn't realize the process of turning me into a jiggly eating machine would be so successful. And neither did I.

Wow such an amazing storie and transformation!! Definitely a true role model!! Your feeder is one of the luckiest guy ever!! Keep doing what your doing you look amazing!! Lets get you even bigger no stopping now

• Curvage Model

That content idea that I had, the dolcett thing... We made it last night. 🥵

Picture me, on a large serving dish, apple in my mouth, fruits and veggies scattered around, getting basted with shiny oil, as if I'm ready for the oven. It's dark, it's kinky, it's silly, and I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Edited by CouchQueen

19 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Holy shit this was hot

20 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Those words are what I consider heaven. I'm not overly bothered about the the stuffer side but if only I could get her to lay of the excersicing, then I'd have that perfect woman too! Just sensational! x

• 2 weeks later...