CouchQueen​😃

Guest Idiokrasy

I second the post above, I wanna hear how a disciplined gym rat like you let yourself get so soft and squishy! 

You look awesome by the way. Keep up the great work. Stay far away from the gym and very close to the fridge! You know it’s inevitable that you’ll just keep getting fatter, right? So just give in enjoy it 😉

Guest Idiokrasy

That’s such a great story. Looks like your man knows his stuff.

Honestly? No, I don’t think you can! Look how fat you’ve already become, you’re a total pig. You said it yourself, you don’t want your feeder to stop buying you donuts and chips. You know if you wanted to lose weight that all that delicious food would go too, don’t you?

You made the right first choice by “temporarily” pausing your weight loss goals, just make sure that’s an indefinite “temporary.” Now, if you ask me, I think your best move would be to be a good piggy for your feeder and just accept that you’re a growing girl now! Just EAT! 

wow you're looking great.

I think you can slim down if you want too. But I think you prefer the other lifestyle with tasty food way too much to leave it behind.
If you ask us you allready know the answer we give you. But you look great both ways so I think you have to decide what you really desire:
Look good without or much less of the tasty food. Or look good (even better) with all the food you want and get from ur feeder.

I think maybe somewhere, deep down, there might be a tiny part of you that could get some semblance of that body back but the larger and growing part of you is enjoying this too much to make the idea of re-attaining that body an ever distant reality. Your inner fat girl has been unleashed and you've had a taste of the comfort of giving in. Any future attempts at a workout regiment will be further burdened not only by your decreased fitness but also your knowledge of how it feels to embrace laziness and letting yourself go.

To make matters more fattening, having your guy around will only compound your newfound weakness to weight gain, if he's anything like me. That impulse you feel to eat when you see something enticing is an impulse you share with him, only when he sees that dessert at the grocery store his impulse is tied to the enjoyment and pleasure he can bring you. Seeing you grow plump indicates to him that he's doing his job as your man taking care of you. As long as you enjoy being fed he will keep feeding you. 

I mean I don't think you need to go to the gym at all think you look amazing with all the extra softness, and you clearly like and seem to be enjoying the eating. You haven't put a stop to it as of yet so that suggests that you're not going to get round to doing it and just adapt to the fatty lifestyle.

If you really wanted to though of course you can! I just know which version I prefer and I'm sure everyone else here does too. Main thing is you do whatever makes you happiest though. As already said you look great before and after people will prefer you either way just happens to be here we like you heavier if thats what you want. 

I have to say though your story is great and really hot, especially the whole gym element. Is there any chance we could see you try on your old gym gear if you've still got it please? I know I would love to see how it looks on you now :P

First, I think you look great, but my advice is eat what you want, but get some exercise. It will help you stay healthy. Three hours a week is all you need...walk, jog, or go to the gym. Don’t be embarrassed, half the people at the gym are fatter than you, and bottom line is people only care about themselves.

I don't know about going back to the gym anytime soon. They're super judgemental. Also, with an injury, it's important to give it ample time to heal, so you don't re-injure yourself. Usually a body needs extra nutrients to heal, so there is your guidance. Relax, eat enough to help you heal, and make sure you or your bf keeps you on track by rewarding yourself when you get enough nutrients. If you wind up gaining, don't worry. You should be able to get to 225 lbs and still be able to lose it, right?

• Curvage Model

tbh, i'm very conflicted about the whole thing. some days, i feel so resolute- i'm going back to the gym. i'm losing this weight. i'm not getting fat, not for my boyfriend or the internet or anyone else.

i'll have a few good days of small meals and veggie sticks for snacks. but you'd be surprised how easily one big, greasy meal can disrupt that conviction. and you'd be surprised how easily those big meals are to come by. they're put right in front of me by the person who cares for me. and it feels so good to be cared for. i like the way chub looks, my little back rolls that seem to be increasing in number lately, and just the simple pleasure of eating.

Guest freddfatt
On 8/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, CouchQueen said:

I think about going to the gym a lot, and I have a beach vacation coming up in about 6 months. But it's so hard to drag my big butt into the gym and get back that beach body.
Do you guys think I can do it?

IMG_20190731_171733722.jpg

6 months seems like just the right amount of time to get beach body ready. Do some curls with a fork from your plate to your face. Some high intensity milkshake interval training. Before you know it, you’ll be looking like the sexiest beach ball... er babe out there!

Guest GeeseHoward

Regardless of whatever decision you make, it's been a pleasure to hear your weight gain story. To me there's nothing more captivating than a woman who used to be so regimental with fitness, to suddenly give in to a great appetite and laziness.

The extra weight looks tremendous on you... I think you have huge feedee potential.

6 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

tbh, i'm very conflicted about the whole thing.

i'm losing this weight. i'm not getting fat, not for my boyfriend or the internet or anyone else.

it feels so good to be cared for.

i like the way chub looks, my little back rolls that seem to be increasing in number lately,

and just the simple pleasure of eating.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it sounds like you don't quite know why you're hanging on to the whole "get thin" thing.

Especially when you said that you like to be cared for, how attractive your chub looks and of course, eating awesome food (and not feeling guilty about it!)

Are you familiar with the model Cherries? she was ultra thin when her bf told her of him wanting her to gain. Now, you wouldn't even recognize the skinny girl she was, but she's hella hot and I believe they're married now. She enjoys herself, how great she looks, she can eat anything, and her husband loves & worships her curves. No guilt, just fun & good food. 

Maybe you need to try this out a little more. Gain to 190 or 200 lbs and see how you like it. You've enjoyed it so far, so why not? Take it in steps. Nobody's telling you that you have to be 350 lbs. 

Keep us updated. 

Good luck on your introspection.

3 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

since you all enjoy my weight gain so much- the failure of my workout regimen, etc,
i have some good news: i'm still getting fatter by the day.
i was 186 when i stepped on the scale to measure myself for my curvage account on wednesday
tonight, i'm 190.6.

i see the picture on the left and i want to be that way again.
i do miss fitting into skinny girl clothes. things just don't fit the same when you're big and bulgy, yanno?

so, celebrations for you guys, and more conflictedness for me. cheers.

12440484_10154456256937678_4982006636677408709_o.jpg

MA0_5750-Edit.jpg

I think B4 and after pictures are unbelievable. I know what you mean when you say your bigger and clothes dont fit right and everything else. But you can pull off both these looks. I hope you dont loose anytime soon 

Guest RennMan

While we do love the idea of you losing the struggle and giving in to enjoying your growing figure, I do understand conflicted feelings and the horrible back-n-forth war that goes on inside you.  So, for what it's worth, I don't like the idea of you hating the conflict and the changes in you.

However, if you do feel conflicted but secretly enjoy the inner conflict—because in some way it makes gaining all the sweeter or naughtier—then I wouldn't feel so badly.

As always, thanks for sharing.

16 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

since you all enjoy my weight gain so much- the failure of my workout regimen, etc,
i have some good news: i'm still getting fatter by the day.
i was 186 when i stepped on the scale to measure myself for my curvage account on wednesday
tonight, i'm 190.6.

Holy shit, that means you're gaining nearly a pound a day! That is exceptionally fast. I can't wait to see where this goes

Maybe you should spoil yourself with some new clothes....that HUG your new amazing curves, and see how you feel then? I totally get the urge for you to be fit again...but you've also gotta accept that the new curvier you is pretty damn sexy and HOT too!!

Guest freddfatt
3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

things just don't fit the same when you're big and bulgy, yanno?

Yeah, clothes fit better when your body is straining the seams. You look much hotter as the well-fed plump little piggy you’re turning into.