CouchQueen​😃

On 5/29/2020 at 2:02 PM, CouchQueen said:

Food! Of course!

The guilty pleasure of being enabled to binge eat. Knowing that my body is worshipped and appreciated, not just in spite of it being chubby, but because it is getting chubby. It's kind of a thrill. 💁

I'm not sure you're "chubby" anymore...

On 5/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, CouchQueen said:

Food! Of course!

The guilty pleasure of being enabled to binge eat. Knowing that my body is worshipped and appreciated, not just in spite of it being chubby, but because it is getting chubby. It's kind of a thrill. 💁

Lots of chubby, a little fatty. Your body improves

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2020 at 9:01 AM, ddongchim said:

@CouchQueen when will you be starting up your fitness routine and healthy eating again?  A new month is coming up and I'm sure you can get back in shape by the end of June ! You're still pretty skinny it won't take you long to get back to being a fit girl !

I've been actively trying to "do something" about my weight for almost two months now.
I try to go for daily walks and even do some occasional at-home exercise.
And I try to eat well during the day. The evenings are hard, though. That's when I crave junk food.
Like, it's not a second (or third) helping of dinner that I want. I want ice cream and chips and chocolates. 🤤

All that goes to say I'll probably still have a pretty hefty gut by the end of June.

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, berserker1 said:

@CouchQueen So, lets be real, do you think you will be back to the gym and get fit again? and most important, do you even want that?

Because I know you always say you are a bit self conscious about your fat body, but, I've bought tons of your clips, and, fuck girl, I would say that you love being a fatty. I see how much you play with your fat, how you stuff yourself silly, how you enjoy food, how much you love being tease about letting yourself go, and being a helpless piggy. You love being submissive and what's more submissive than being the fat girl that your feeder desires you to be?. When your feeder touches your belly you just melt, I see it in your eyes. I don't know, I may be wrong and you are such a good actress on the videos. But I would swear you really love being fat. And all talk about being fit again is just you, lying to yourself, not wanting to accept the fact you just want to grow bigger.

Maybe. Buuuut maybe I really am self-conscious about my body, but in a way that figures positively into my sexuality. Like, what's not hot about a fit girl blowing up to the size of a couch? It's been crazy watching my gym rat body get soft. What's more submissive than to take a body you worked so hard to whittle down, and give up control to a feeder who wants to undo all of that? It's been crazy and deviant and arousing all at once. Maybe I love being fat, or maybe I'm trapped under all this chub- and that's sexy too. 💦

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2020 at 9:52 PM, riptoryx said:

Too fat to even squeeze all the curves within the camera's limited focal range. Oops? #TechnicalChallenges

I need to add wide angle lenses to my Amazon wishlist (or suck it up and buy one). They'd make fit me in , while still making me look even fatter! ❤️

Love your content. 

And your writing. The introductions. The vibe of willing "unenthusiastic" feedee.

Bought nearly all your vids. 

The glazed ham video. If you made a video like that, only with a bit of feeding. Oh my god.

Just a suggestion. Will follow and buy the great content anyways

On 5/27/2020 at 12:19 AM, CouchQueen said:

Let's get a discussion going in here. If you guys wanna talk or ask questions or whatever, please feel free. :)

I've got an idea for my next piece of content.
I opened up anonymous asks on my page on another site, and I want to read the teasing, embarrassing messages people left for me in there.
Maybe messages like that can tease me back into fitness. 😹

CouchQueen---2020-05-26(01).gif

@CouchQueenDo you have an update for us on this new 'experiment'? I'm particularly curious if you shared any before/after pictures of yourself on that website and what kind of comments you received.