CouchQueen​😃

Guest samson
On 5/3/2020 at 7:33 PM, CouchQueen said:

///  Greetings,
///  Thank you for being a fan of my content. Your support and encouragement has helped me become the fatty I am today.
///  I have enclosed a [free video] to express my gratitude.
///

///  - CouchQueen

CQPeach.thumb.png.e10e63e4339e7e556998db5e936b54f3.png

The video got taken down?

• Curvage Model

Let's get a discussion going in here. If you guys wanna talk or ask questions or whatever, please feel free. :)

I've got an idea for my next piece of content.
I opened up anonymous asks on my page on another site, and I want to read the teasing, embarrassing messages people left for me in there.
Maybe messages like that can tease me back into fitness. 😹

CouchQueen---2020-05-26(01).gif

Guest high

So, if my memory of your posts is correct, you said that your bf got you into feedism. Had you heard about it before? Did you have any preconceptions? How long did it take you to warm up to the idea of getting stuffed and then, well, more good things? 

Also, does your bf push your limits? Is it kind of like pleasure mixed with the pain of being overly full? Or does he let you dictate how far it goes?

And since you like humiliation, how does it feel that the heavier you get, the more humiliation you're going to get? Imagine how much teasing a 250 lb or 300 lb you would receive? You're gonna be such a porker!

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Andy501 said:

@CouchQueen Who would have thought that a while ago you were a fit girl, I love your love handles and that belly full of fat.Greetings from Mexico 🇲🇽😍😍😍

I know, it's pretty crazy. Not going to the gym was my downfall. I don't just have love handles, I've got a whole stack of handles all the way up my sides. 🙈

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, high said:

So, if my memory of your posts is correct, you said that your bf got you into feedism. Had you heard about it before? Did you have any preconceptions? How long did it take you to warm up to the idea of getting stuffed and then, well, more good things? 

Also, does your bf push your limits? Is it kind of like pleasure mixed with the pain of being overly full? Or does he let you dictate how far it goes?

And since you like humiliation, how does it feel that the heavier you get, the more humiliation you're going to get? Imagine how much teasing a 250 lb or 300 lb you would receive? You're gonna be such a porker!

When my BF and I got together, I was very much fitness minded. I wasn't eating fast food. I was going to the gym multiple times a week. My diet included protein shakes, egg whites, quinoa, and all that healthy shit. If you would have asked me two years ago if I wanted to get fat like this, I wouldn't have been into it.

My boyfriend always took me on foodie trips, way before I was a feedee and he was my feeder. It's how we explored the city together, and got to know each other. My weight slowly started to climb, and I remember the first time he asked if he could touch my belly. I didn't know what to think. 

Even though I was slowly gaining, it was unintentional, and I was so mortified and embarrassed when he would grab my little potbelly and play with it. But I could tell that he liked teasing me, and genuinely loves my body. I think that helped me embrace being curvy, after working so hard to be fit. That, and the excuse to eat with reckless abandon, which was only further reinforced when we really decided to go for this feedism thing and start setting goal weights.

He's not a pushy feeder. I think he set the ball in motion, and definitely enabled me into being a little eating machine. But, at this point, he knows that if he puts food in front of me I will gobble it down willingly. And then get into the snack drawer to get some more. So, he doesn't force me to eat, because he can just tease me for my own innate gluttony. ❤️

Edited by CouchQueen

@CouchQueen So, lets be real, do you think you will be back to the gym and get fit again? and most important, do you even want that?

Because I know you always say you are a bit self conscious about your fat body, but, I've bought tons of your clips, and, fuck girl, I would say that you love being a fatty. I see how much you play with your fat, how you stuff yourself silly, how you enjoy food, how much you love being tease about letting yourself go, and being a helpless piggy. You love being submissive and what's more submissive than being the fat girl that your feeder desires you to be?. When your feeder touches your belly you just melt, I see it in your eyes. I don't know, I may be wrong and you are such a good actress on the videos. But I would swear you really love being fat. And all talk about being fit again is just you, lying to yourself, not wanting to accept the fact you just want to grow bigger.

22 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

When my BF and I got together, I was very much fitness minded. I wasn't eating fast food. I was going to the gym multiple times a week. My diet included protein shakes, egg whites, quinoa, and all that healthy shit. If you would have asked me two years ago if I wanted to get fat like this, I wouldn't have been into it.

My boyfriend always took me on foodie trips, way before I was a feedee and he was my feeder. It's how we explored the city together, and got to know each other. My weight slowly started to climb, and I remember the first time he asked if he could touch my belly. I didn't know what to think. 

Even though I was slowly gaining, it was unintentional, and I was so mortified and embarrassed when he would grab my little potbelly and play with it. But I could tell that he liked teasing me, and genuinely loves my body. I think that helped me embrace being curvy, after working so hard to be fit. That, and the excuse to eat with reckless abandon, which was only further reinforced when we really decided to go for this feedism thing and start setting goal weights.

He's not a pushy feeder. I think he set the ball in motion, and definitely enabled me into being a little eating machine. But, at this point, he knows that if he puts food in front of me I will gobble it down willingly. And then get into the snack drawer to get some more. So, he doesn't force me to eat, because he can just tease me for my own innate gluttony. ❤️

This is how it should be. 

• Curvage Model
On 5/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, Tastic1 said:

Would it be too much to hope that you still had those outfits from when you were small?

The bikini, work out gear and dress would all look amazing on you now. :)

Its only a little winter weight. Eating a salad would leave you as lithe as you used to be, so don't sweat it.  

Sounds like I need to dig into the closet and the attic and find some more old outfits to try on. Those videos do pretty well. You guys like to see but I used to wear when I was skinny, and how it betrays my fatness today. 👀

2 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Sounds like I need to dig into the closet and the attic and find some more old outfits to try on. Those videos do pretty well. You guys like to see but I used to wear when I was skinny, and how it betrays my fatness today. 👀

It's incredibly hot to see a big girl still trying to wear her old clothes because she just hasn't quite excepted that shes gained weight.

You've only gained a few lbs I'm sure you'll still look great in your old bikinis !

• Curvage Model
On 5/24/2020 at 7:29 PM, henke88 said:

FANTASTIC THREAD

YOU ARE AMAZING

COME PAYDAY I WILL BE BUYING YOUR VIDEOS

HOPE YOU DONT MIND A WEE QUESTION HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR BOOBS GROWN? WHAT CUP SIZE WERE YOU AND ARE YOU NOW?

Hey, thank you so much. I'm glad you like my stuff 😁

Before I got heavy, I was a C. But I ballooned up to a double D.

If you want to know the inches, I have a measurement video for that 😜

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2020 at 5:01 AM, Tastic1 said:

@CouchQueen What has been the biggest/ best change about getting fat? :) 

Food! Of course!

The guilty pleasure of being enabled to binge eat. Knowing that my body is worshipped and appreciated, not just in spite of it being chubby, but because it is getting chubby. It's kind of a thrill. 💁

11 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Food! Of course!

The guilty pleasure of being enabled to binge eat. Knowing that my body is worshipped and appreciated, not just in spite of it being chubby, but because it is getting chubby. It's kind of a thrill. 💁

What an excellent answer. :) Your body is definitely incredible