CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, high said:

Wow! Pretty awesome that you used to be disciplined and tight and now you're lazy and hedonistic and that butt of yours has gotten round and will get bigger, with cellulite dimples. 

I mean, what could happen by you joining a site that rewards a fatty like you with praise for eating until you're stuffed all the time? 

I think you're going to look back at today's pictures in a few months, maybe a year, and wonder "what the hell happened that i'm so fat????"

this post had its intended response. thank you. i'm blushing.

• Curvage Model

tbh, i'm very conflicted about the whole thing. some days, i feel so resolute- i'm going back to the gym. i'm losing this weight. i'm not getting fat, not for my boyfriend or the internet or anyone else.

i'll have a few good days of small meals and veggie sticks for snacks. but you'd be surprised how easily one big, greasy meal can disrupt that conviction. and you'd be surprised how easily those big meals are to come by. they're put right in front of me by the person who cares for me. and it feels so good to be cared for. i like the way chub looks, my little back rolls that seem to be increasing in number lately, and just the simple pleasure of eating.

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Have you ever tried a blindfolded force feeding?  Like the kind where you have no idea how much food you'll be eating? I've heard it can be an interesting experience, especially when you start reaching your capacity.😲

I've been tied to a chair, blindfolded, force fed Krispy Kreme and then funnel fed milk

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

So I mentioned a while back that I wanted to get back into shape for a beach vacation coming up (very) soon.
You might be surprised to know that I'm *trying* to stick to my goal and go back to the gym.
I got another membership over a month ago and I still haven't gone. But any day now.... 🙄

I know you guys like to watch a fatty struggle, and I'm strugglin with all this damn fat!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...