CouchQueen​😃

• 4 months later...

I don't think you're lazy, couchqueen. You're just fat. You could roll around on the floor, and your poor little heart would be working just as hard as a triathlete.

I'm skinny compared to you and I lift weights, but as long as you work out, even if you can't do much, I'd relate to you more than to a skinny person who doesn't workout. If I had a gf and convinced her to get fat, I would still try to get her to get her heart rate up to keep visceral fat away. Maybe I would just get her to ride cowgirl or something. It's hard to find a workout someone fat would tolerate well.

• 1 month later...

If I was dating a fat lady I wouldn't mind what she eats, Like seeing her eat sugary pancakes from IHOP would be a turn on. Especially if she got messy with it. But I would want her to work out. Sumo wrestlers are actually fairly healthy for their size because exercise burns visceral fat. Which releases inflammatory cytokines. I know you can't make anyone do anything. Pigs gonna pig. I would would just enjoy the obesity. Might as well.

To think little ol' you would achieve such high status among people who respect obesity. Can't imagine how proud you must be. To come so far against the odds. I can imagine skinny you telling fat admirers "Hey! Don't look down on me! One day I'll be so fat you'll just be begging for my acceptance."

• 6 months later...