CouchQueen​😃

13 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

If you like my content, if you subscribe, comment or otherwise encourage me to do this... You had a hand in fattening me up. You helped normalize weight gain as part of my routine and helped me bury my old figure under all of this bloated softness.

Look at what you've done to me!!

CouchQueen - 2021-10-08(01).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-10-07(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2021-10-07(01).jpg

So we've helped transform you from a cute girl to a voluptuous alluring woman.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Do you guys like when my feeder stuffs me or do you prefer to watch me stuff myself?

Either way can be erotic.  The "key" (for me anyway) is that you test your limits to the point where your tummy becomes visibly distended.  I think having your feeder stuff you may be slightly more erotic if it appears that you are being "forced" to consume beyond what you might have if you were stuffing yourself.  I also think it is sexy to lie back flat or reclined, relaxed, giving yourself up to your feeder, while he pushes the limits of your capacity and does all the work "loading" the food.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 9:46 AM, CouchQueen said:

@herve50 I feel heavy and bloated just looking at that stuff!

I'll have to keep the eggs in mind... Easter is right around the corner! Maybe I need to do it an Easter candy stuffing. 🤔🤔🤔

Maybe a dinner party with a number of guests.  After dinner, YOU are the center piece in a desert buffet, with plates of various deserts encircling your entire body. Each guest chooses an item from the arrangement and feeds a second portion to you, until everything in the buffet is gone, and your belly has risen high above your breasts. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2023 at 10:07 AM, CouchQueen said:

New content coming out tonight! Sorry for the delay, but your girl has been having a very lazy weekend.

I've been celebrating 4 years as a feedee the best way I know how: at home, on the couch, ordering tons of takeout while my feeder and I play Minecraft. ❤️

S21_2799.jpg

You get sexier every time I see you!  Looking super hot here!😍 

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

In your mind, what happens next? 💗

CouchQueen - 2023-08-08(50).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-08-08(51).jpg

The box of mix is taken from your hand by someone off screen.  The camera pans out to reveal several cases of that same mix being emptied into an enormous mixing vat by the mysterious person. You are then shackled to a chair, ankles tied to the legs and hands tied behind you.  The person then proceeds to empty most of the thick batter over your head, making sure your face and hair are completely covered in the thick batter.  A funnel is then shoved into your mouth as the remainder of the cake batter flows down your throat  THE END.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...