CouchQueen​😃

Wow you used to be so fit and trim but look what happened to you far easier to eat and stuff yourself than work out all the time. Seems like its more fun pigging out on whatever you want and getting fat than dieting and exercising. I mean looking by the amount you've put on and that gut you've gained I'd say so anyway. 

All your laziness has just made you soft and pudgy, bet you've slowed down as you've got heavier with all that extra weight on your frame. All you want to do now is sit on that fat arse and eat with no thought of going back to the gym, each day of doing so making it a more distance life style and memory.

You're a fat girl now and are only going to get bigger as you will want more food that will make you even more sluggish. Now that you've found yourself here and even though we tease you we love what a fatty you've become just as much as you clearly have been. With all the encouragement you won't think much of a few extra pounds or burgers with all the adoration you get, but it will slowly have an impact on that growing waistline and figure of yours. It won't be long before you've gone from just an out of shape gym bunny to a full blown bloated hog. :P

I mean I don't think you need to go to the gym at all think you look amazing with all the extra softness, and you clearly like and seem to be enjoying the eating. You haven't put a stop to it as of yet so that suggests that you're not going to get round to doing it and just adapt to the fatty lifestyle.

If you really wanted to though of course you can! I just know which version I prefer and I'm sure everyone else here does too. Main thing is you do whatever makes you happiest though. As already said you look great before and after people will prefer you either way just happens to be here we like you heavier if thats what you want. 

I have to say though your story is great and really hot, especially the whole gym element. Is there any chance we could see you try on your old gym gear if you've still got it please? I know I would love to see how it looks on you now :P

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...