CouchQueen​😃

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, CouchQueen said:

For me, the conflictedness is something I can't eliminate from how I feel about my weight gain.

On one hand, I have made more strides to accept and appreciate my body in recent years than ever before.

On the other hand, there are certain aspects of gaining weight that I think people should be aware of, and that people who aren't ready for this fetish should steer clear of.

Body positivity, acceptance, and respect are all crucial. Everyone deserves to be validated and respected. And, at the same time, I think their struggles deserve to be respected and acknowledged as well.

It's a big commitment becoming a feedee, and it's not purely positive or negatives. It is very much in between. Ever since I started kind of exploring that area and how I talk about being a feedee, people have been sharing their perspective with me as well. And there's a great and healthy diversity of opinions, interests, fetishes etc in the community.

You are one of the most intelligent and sensitive women here. I’m glad that you continue posting. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...