CouchQueen​😃

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Imagine someone brought you that lingerie set years ago when you were still skinny. And they told you it was for you to wear. That you were going to wear it and not only was it going to fit, but it would be tight. What thoughts would have gone through your mind as you contemplated how much extra volume your body would need to occupy to take up the space in these seemingly huge garments? How much bigger would your belly, butt, thighs and breasts have to grow?

Just now, CouchQueen said:

Idk, man. Getting well up over 200 lbs just decimated my physical fitness. Even climbing a flight of stairs leaves me red-faced, panting, and my chest pounding

It’s hot to hear this, but at the same time, I know in reality it must be annoying/disheartening sometimes. I bet you could mitigate it somewhat if you started exercising a little. You can always eat extra to compensate for any calories burned 😉There are plenty of fat people who are also at least somewhat fit, right? 

53 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I went to the gym last night. All I did is remind me that the kitchen and couch are where I belong. 🌮🥵

So much for adding in a little exercise. I guess you’re only going to get more de-conditioned and out of shape. Soon, walking from your car to the grocery store will become a challenge 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

You should see what our fat/skinny sex looks like currently, if you haven't already. 😝

I can lay on him on the couch, and my body just spreads out and touches the seat of the couch on both sides. He just disappears under all of this softness. 

Gives a whole new meaning to:

Coming For You Laura Dern GIF by Big Little Lies

I like your way of squishing much better 🥰