CouchQueen​😃

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

That's me: workout queen!

Fun fact: I still pay for a gym membership.
Too bad I don't even have the shape or the stamina for bike rides around the neighborhood. 😅

I'm sure once this covid thing is over you'll get right back into the gym and get in great shape again!

Holy shit those pictures are fucking incredible!

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2020 at 10:42 PM, CouchQueen said:

Corsets made me look so skinny. That's all I need- one corset away from looking fit and slender again!

CouchQueen - 2020-04-29(01).jpg

Hmmm I hate to break the bad news to you but I'm not so sure about that lol.

I'm sure you'll be eating proper portions of healthy food and be back in the gym once this quarentine is over though! It's only temporary, you'll be a skinny fit girl again in no time !

32 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

That's the curse, I'm afraid.
I think about food constantly, and not just food, but unhealthy stuff.

But I do buy healthy groceries and I go for walks every day.
I'm even about to prove it with a free workout video, once I get it edited together :)

CouchQueen - 2020-05-02(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2020-05-02(01).jpg

I can tell you're going to get back into shape in no time once the gyms re open...lol

8 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

(I dig the BDSM vibe too, and we intend to do more of it. I'm just not able to label it as such cuz site reasons.)

Id buy a forced feeding video in an instant! Is anything like that in the plans? 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Sounds like I need to dig into the closet and the attic and find some more old outfits to try on. Those videos do pretty well. You guys like to see but I used to wear when I was skinny, and how it betrays my fatness today. 👀

It's incredibly hot to see a big girl still trying to wear her old clothes because she just hasn't quite excepted that shes gained weight.

You've only gained a few lbs I'm sure you'll still look great in your old bikinis !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
17 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Tonight, my feeder insisted that I go for a walk with him. He wanted to take me to the gym, but I'm too embarrassed at how fat and dimpled and jiggly I've become, so I refused. But he did get me to go for a walk. So I suggested we take a new route, and walk through a park in the area. But what my feeder didn't know is that I was actually taking us to a Vietnamese restaurant across the street where I had carryout waiting. And what could he do? The food was already paid for. We were in front of the building. I fooled him completely and once we had my food in hand, we walked directly home so I could stuff myself while it was still warm.

CouchQueen - 2021-04-27(01).jpg

Your ever expanding giant gut has met it's match! We need to see more of that rapidly growing fat ass ASAP!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was cruising the thread and see you're looking for content ideas @CouchQueen

I bought and love your video where you tell your feeder he has to buy you food if he wants to fuck you but I'd love to see the opposite video. I want to see you beg your feeder to fuck you but he's not really in the mood so he makes you stuff yourself to show him how much you want it. Bonus points if he stops part way and gets you to eat more, like a donut or something, before resuming and even more bonus points if he finishes on your huge belly 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I don't blame you!
But I really was! Look at those shoulders! Collarbones, cheekbones, chin, breasts- All sharp and well-defined.
Now, month after month, sinking under ample, soft piggy flesh...

CouchQueen - 2021-09-29(01).jpg

Who's the girl on the left? Nice round breasts that contrast well against her defined jaw line and visible collarbones. She doesn't look anything like the chunky pig on the right 

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

Idk, man. Getting well up over 200 lbs just decimated my physical fitness. Even climbing a flight of stairs leaves me red-faced, panting, and my chest pounding. And it's so difficult to find cute clothes to dress such an oversized belly. I have to imagine that all those things would become even more difficult if I went for 300 lbs.

All of the above makes it more likely you're headed for 300! Why take the stairs when you can take the elevator and stuff a donut down your throat at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm hard at work on my next three pieces of content- a lingerie try-on, a POV of my feeder washing me in the shower, and a part 2 of the shower vid that's gonna be a little too 🥵 for Curvage.
In the meantime, a B&A if you please :)

CouchQueen - 2021-11-27(01).jpg

2016: Sexy, toned, guys at the gym can't keep their eyes off you.

2019: Cute, curvy, soft but still looks great in yoga pants.

2021: Total pig with no self control. Food is her only concern.