CouchQueen​😃

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

idk if anyone is interested in how the sausage gets made, but i'm currently editing my next video

first image is straight out of the camera
second is after having some fun with color grading.

side by side, the after one looks a little blue, but by itself i feel like it makes my skin look like it's glowing 🤩

what do you guys think? do you prefer just simple color correction to get the most accurate picture in your smut videos, or do you like an artistic touch?
there's definitely a risk of getting carried away and the editing becomes distracting.

CouchQueen - 2022-11-22(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-11-22(01).jpg

So the second one, judging by how the white plates pop, seems like it’s more true to life, but the first one has its merits, too. It’s warmer and feels more intimate. The vignetting is a little weird in the first one, though, to be completely honest. I feel like the answer is probably somewhere in between these two. 

Also, to answer the actual question: I appreciate production value, but those “shot on a phone” raw videos have their place, too. It depends on the intent, I think. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Forgive me for being explicit, but...

I tried to rub my clit while my bf was on top of me, and I couldn't reach. My belly and my fupa were blocking my hand. 😳

All is forgiven 🥵 what were we talking about? I blacked out after “rub” 

Frustrated Fainting GIF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I sometimes dream about how huge my ass and thighs would look, without this big belly dwarfing every one of my other features. 😅

CouchQueen - 2023-06-05(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-06-09(05)-1.JPG

Your dreams must be wild because, belly or not, your thighs and ass still look big 🥵. You could always eat until everything is huge, though lol 🤷‍♂️ 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm not intentionally gaining right now. I'm just enjoying myself. Sometimes, I muster up enough willpower to get a gym routine going. Most of the time, I'm unable to resist the allure of being lazy and eating like a pig. So I eat.. and my weight drifts upward until I feel like it's getting out of hand (again). 😅

So yeah, A or B?

CouchQueen - 2023-09-23(04).jpg

CouchQueen - 2023-09-23(06).jpg

“A” gives me a Tomb Raider, goth club kind of vibe and “B” is more a laid back, bottomless brunch kind of feel. It’s hard to choose, but there’s just no denying that “A” is sexy as hell lol. 

40 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Thanks! It's all just natural room lighting- a lamp next to the bed and the television. Maybe I wasted money on all of these softboxes and RGB panels 🤣🤣

Nah softboxes and RGB panels have their place, but sometimes you just can’t beat the combination of ass + TV glow 😂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...