CouchQueen​😃

On 9/13/2022 at 9:19 AM, CouchQueen said:

For me, the conflictedness is something I can't eliminate from how I feel about my weight gain.

On one hand, I have made more strides to accept and appreciate my body in recent years than ever before.

On the other hand, there are certain aspects of gaining weight that I think people should be aware of, and that people who aren't ready for this fetish should steer clear of.

Body positivity, acceptance, and respect are all crucial. Everyone deserves to be validated and respected. And, at the same time, I think their struggles deserve to be respected and acknowledged as well.

It's a big commitment becoming a feedee, and it's not purely positive or negatives. It is very much in between. Ever since I started kind of exploring that area and how I talk about being a feedee, people have been sharing their perspective with me as well. And there's a great and healthy diversity of opinions, interests, fetishes etc in the community.

You are one of the most intelligent and sensitive women here. I’m glad that you continue posting. 

On 8/24/2022 at 7:16 AM, CouchQueen said:

Yeah, but there's also something so hot about formerly fit girls, who went from rocking a tanned beach body to pudgy butterballs, who look as pale as uncooked dough. 😳

If you get too tan, you can plump up some more.  Stretching your belly out will spread out the color molecules and make you look pale again.

*ships couch queen a tanning bed*

• Curvage Model
18 minutes ago, mrletters said:

If you get too tan, you can plump up some more.  Stretching your belly out will spread out the color molecules and make you look pale again.

*ships couch queen a tanning bed*

Going pale is part of the appeal! It signifies to the world that you aren't out there rocking the beach body. That extraverted, flashy girl got a little bit more humble, and a lot more soft. 💦

On 9/13/2022 at 2:07 PM, CouchQueen said:

I'm really happy with where my content is at right now, and I want to keep making it better! And I'm glad you are into the conflictedness angle, because that is honestly the truest version of me as a feedee- guilty but turned on by it at the same time lol

I'm glad you understood what I was getting at! The honesty is just... fantastic. So often we are being sold a fantasy, which I do appreciate, but you engaging with the reality of it... There's something special about that, especially in a community where fantasy dominates.  I really feel like you're doing a good thing for all of us, you've found your niche and you're helping us have interesting conversations and think about this fetish, and life, in a new way!

All that being said, your fat is dumb hot, more plz ❤️