CouchQueen​😃

Here's a vid I'd love to see: you're out at the beach or on the street dressed in a bikini selling ice cream sandwiches out of a cart or cooler (you should have several cartons worth). You're on display for everyone to see. You have one hour. Any product you don't sell, you have to (get to) eat. You eat as many as you can right there in public.

• Curvage Model

"I Regret Getting Fat" reaction video!

I got so many responses to this video, that I would like to do some follow-up! Reactions to the video were all over the place- from praise to concern, people turned on by it, people saying they don't get it, and more.

I intend to go through the reviews and comments on the video and talk about them. That said, I would like to have even more things to discuss with you.

So, please take this opportunity to tell me what you think! Share your thoughts about the video, even if you didn't purchase it. And I'll respond to them in a follow-up clip. I usually get nervous making talking videos, because I never know what to say. But you guys have given me so much to talk about, that I'm ready to say more!

I thought this was a great idea. I often prefer the kind of soft humiliation, and I love the more pessimistic, darker feedee videos were the model comes to a mortified yet comedic acceptance of her new size, as opposed to the the finger click enthusiastic acceptance like most of these role play videos tend to be. Which feels way more typical, predictable, cliched and common in these sorts of vids. 

1 hour ago, Kenzo998 said:

I thought this was a great idea. I often prefer the kind of soft humiliation, and I love the more pessimistic, darker feedee videos were the model comes to a mortified yet comedic acceptance of her new size, as opposed to the the finger click enthusiastic acceptance like most of these role play videos tend to be. Which feels way more typical, predictable, cliched and common in these sorts of vids. 

I liked the video and the fact that so many thought more into made it a perfect video.  I would like to see you go more in-depth about how it scare and excites you to continue gaining.  What your feeder/bf reaction was when you agreed to start gaining.  And then the best part would be for you to finally give in and say you are all in on reaching 300 pounds by your trip next year.  You could celebrate the trip as a gaincation! Your videos are hot keep doing such great work. You look amazing as well.

There is a darker side to feedism, just as each one of us has our darker and lighter aspects... Jung could (and did) write books on that, in a general sense.

I have to confess, a woman complaining about gaining, being embarrassed by it, even upset... frequently get me all kinds of turned on.  Being unable to stop, or having it done to her against her will in some way, shape or form... also very hot.  Same for dealing with some of the limitations, inconveniences and discomforts of gaining a significant amount of weight.  Maybe that makes me a bad person.  But at least admitting it to myself makes me a more authentic person... I think.  I also think it's possible to experience that kind of arousal on one level, while genuinely empathizing with a person's size/weight struggles on another level, in tandem. 

It was a very courageous clip to make, and it explored a lot of fairly complicated issues.  Thank you for creating it and giving us a little more of a window into who you are and the life you lead.

On 9/1/2022 at 11:44 AM, CouchQueen said:

Hey there! I want to do that follow-up video tonight! I've got some other videos in the bag, that I need to edit together. 😁

Also, I want to get a haircut soon. My feeder loves my natural hair color, but idk. What do you think? (Pic from last year)

CouchQueen - 2022-04-25(02).jpg

I have a dyed hair kink so I can't say no...

Guest Plump_Belly_Lover
2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Check out these 3D works by the super talented @mbauto

I love them! In fact, I think there's a couple ideas for content in there!

Tumblr_l_210598265475442.jpg.3738206f0ff8c091c215028f2359b6ec.jpg

couch_queenie_a_portrait1.png.a6dadb63c3158989cfec7016037badcd.png

scale_break.png.c2aa635fc85e1e87c86f57f767f058de.png

These are GREAT, but I love simple picture of the real YOU! You are super attractive and have always been so, both before and after the gain. I am curious about the top image, though. Does your feeder actually put you in chains like that?