CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
On 8/17/2022 at 7:44 PM, Deadpool 2 said:

Hey look it fits just fine... i mean it might 

Happy Excited GIF by Debby Ryan

but this look works for you i mean this is my favorite pic of the set 

534800506_CouchQueen-TryingonMyFeedersClothing(7of12).jpg.4cc212c6a218e3aa1c91a3e6a35404b0.jpg

The good news is, as I outgrow and sell off my old clothing, my feeder's size doesn't change. So, I'll always have a fresh wardrobe of clothing that doesn't fit- but used to- to try on. 😝

I loved your latest video. In your videos you said that you’re just 5 pound shy of your highest weight, and that you’ve done that without even trying. You also said that if you try you can gain a pound a day. I think it’s time that you push yourself into new territory,  and gain 10 pounds in six days. You know that you need to be stuffed like a proper piggy, and you know that you love  being restrained, belly straining, and helpless to stop yourself.  I think this could be the making a marvelous new video adventure. 🏆🍱🍝🍰

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, BellyFondler2 said:

Glad to see your belly’s getting some sunlight and vitamin D. A big treat for passers-by

Yeah, but there's also something so hot about formerly fit girls, who went from rocking a tanned beach body to pudgy butterballs, who look as pale as uncooked dough. 😳

Time destroys everything. Maybe you could've had another ten years as a hot fit boss bitch, and another ten years as a fading, struggling almost-fit used-to-be-hot lady, but your body is going to destroy itself anyway given time. Why not take that time and enjoy it? Sure, you're destroying your body and your social status, but you're not having to struggle every day to stay on top of that pyramid, knowing the fall is inevitable no matter how hard or how long you struggle.

It's absolutely sexy to know you've destroyed yourself to a degree where you can never return to how you were before, but it's so much sexier to do it in a way that leaves you soft and curvy and hot in a new way. The sort of self-destruction you see in meth addicts is just tragic: nobody wants what they become. But your doubling in size is an intoxicating mix of tragedy and beauty. Your new form is beautiful, and seeing you revel in this form of self-destruction is fun, exciting, and super hot!