CouchQueen​😃

53 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I know that most people are interested in videos, but I absolutely love doing photos!

I plan on doing some this weekend, but here is a couple from one of my most favorite sets.

Bimbo-style. I felt like such a cute, tubby airhead! ☺️

CouchQueen - 2022-04-15(02).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-04-15(01).jpg

Soooooo cute🤗

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I know that most people are interested in videos, but I absolutely love doing photos!

I plan on doing some this weekend, but here is a couple from one of my most favorite sets.

You have the best photos in the wg space, imo. Hats off to you and your partner.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, amd123 said:

The combination of; your loss of fitness; the doubling of your chin; the continuous addition of strech marks and lucious cellulite to your frame; your graduation to plus size granny panties...among many other equally as desirable traits, make you the cutest/sexiest of them all

I gave my self over to this fetish so hard. And being a feedee changed me so much- my dress style, my mobility, my goals, my personality and, yanno, my figure 😅

23 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Just wait for the day when you find out your pregnant you really are going to blowup really nice.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Oh, i can think of a few lol. Bigger boobs, bigger belly, cravings galore, etc. But the most important change to me is... *dramatic pause* you'll be an awesome mom.

If my cravings got any stronger, I would be a slave to my belly 100%

we are super lucky to have you here, sharing it all. the best part? there is no hurry, as long as you keep enjoying the delicious pleasure of eating, as long as both enjoy those wonderful curves, it is likely that you will get curvier with time. and there is no hurry indeed, a mere 2-3 pounds per month, which happen without much effort, a couple of burgers here and there, some pizza beer and ice cream... will surely lead to a fantastic gain in a couple of years... should be begin to prepare the 350 celebration?