CouchQueen​😃

Guest Derkaderka100
20 hours ago, ThickThighsMatter said:

Somethings different 🧐 Can't put my finger on it😁

Too bad you're not wearing the same panties from the first one, too small on you?

On 5/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, CouchQueen said:

You guys love that look, don't you? A girl just absolutely overloaded by her own weight. My BF says he likes to feed me until my dinner is pinning me down to the couch. 😳

We do.  I believe many of us started with a pregnancy fetish.  Seeing all the pregnant women in B**s R Us store when shopping with my wife was pregnant was overloading!

I personally prefer my wife to be as fat as she was when pregnant. Her belly obviously can't get that big but the rest of her is just as big or bigger as when she was at 10 months along.

• Curvage Model
On 5/27/2022 at 2:36 PM, extra_m13 said:

you are gaining in the most beautiful way... thanks for sharing it all, and well, repetitive as it may sound, i do hope that the journey will lead to a much bigger couchqueen = )

I think you're going to be impressed with all the things I'm able to share with you guys this week. I need some really fun videos this weekend

• Curvage Model
On 6/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, Zeldianring said:

The best content creator on this app, ain’t even kidding keep up the great work! Also do you have a goal weight in mind would love. A new way in!

That's so nice of you to say! I haven't been deliberately trying to gain, but I found that my weight is creeping upward anyway 🙈🙈🙈

• Curvage Model
On 6/4/2022 at 3:56 PM, Modulo9 said:

We do.  I believe many of us started with a pregnancy fetish.  Seeing all the pregnant women in B**s R Us store when shopping with my wife was pregnant was overloading!

I personally prefer my wife to be as fat as she was when pregnant. Her belly obviously can't get that big but the rest of her is just as big or bigger as when she was at 10 months along.

Just always keep her eating for two 😝😝😝