CouchQueen​😃

but for me you are different the fatness and gaining are only a part of your beauty but aura, your energy, the kind eyes they are the most important of all, I know I say it often but I say it again so you don't forget how great you are that shows so much in the picture in the middle it is beyond something else❤️

why do you gaining for real? if I may ask? have you some goal?

On 4/4/2022 at 8:46 AM, CouchQueen said:

Lol, I'm a feedee! Gaining more weight is always on my mind! Tbh, I'm very conflicted and of many minds about it. On one hand, I just want to be a mountain of pudge for my feeder to play with. On another, I'm getting too fat to do certain kinds of activities. So, it's a back and forth. I think about declaring a new goal weight all the time. I know it would make a lot of people really excited 😝

You should probably have something to eat while you think it over.  😉

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Sure Jan GIF

:P 

You may have lost your jawline, but you more than make up for it in your chubby cheeks. 😍

My feeder always wants to pinch them. Or, another thing he does, he puts his cheek up against mine, and it makes me feel so cuddly. 🥰

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, BBW Admirer said:

but for me you are different the fatness and gaining are only a part of your beauty but aura, your energy, the kind eyes they are the most important of all, I know I say it often but I say it again so you don't forget how great you are that shows so much in the picture in the middle it is beyond something else❤️

why do you gaining for real? if I may ask? have you some goal?

I used to have goal weights, but I blew past all of them. Now I'm just enjoying the chubby life. I always loved food, but I have holy traded fitness and exercise for overeating. I love doing stuffings. I love making content.. It's a great opportunity to be creative and show off a little bit 😝

So, that's my goal right now: enjoy the fat life and share it with you guys ❤️

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I used to have goal weights, but I blew past all of them. Now I'm just enjoying the chubby life. I always loved food, but I have holy traded fitness and exercise for overeating. I love doing stuffings. I love making content.. It's a great opportunity to be creative and show off a little bit 😝

So, that's my goal right now: enjoy the fat life and share it with you guys ❤️

It sounds you have done great choices for yourself you have no stressful goals that is only destructive hopes you follow your own voices. the best choice you can do are listen to yourself your sole voices. what girl you really are. In my eyes you are not even fat, you are a very creative woman with curves some may call it fat I call it natural curves that are only healthy and who not love to eat wellmade food and have great dinner with friends. You do what you finds fun.😀❤️

I big reason why I'm here are because dislike very much modern ideals where everyone should look equals as the supermodels and actors in movies that are too thin. for me also we are different and we should look different and that is the very positive with this forum that everyone can be different😊

Since your bf/feeder was the one telling you about feederism and discovering it to you, it's safe to say that you weren't a "born" feedeee. But, it's clear now that you have become one. A sexy fatty that gets turned on by her own gain. At what point it became a thing to you? When it went from loving food and indulging without limit to actually getting off by your own fatness?

On 4/4/2022 at 9:46 AM, CouchQueen said:

Lol, I'm a feedee! Gaining more weight is always on my mind! Tbh, I'm very conflicted and of many minds about it. On one hand, I just want to be a mountain of pudge for my feeder to play with. On another, I'm getting too fat to do certain kinds of activities. So, it's a back and forth. I think about declaring a new goal weight all the time. I know it would make a lot of people really excited 😝

What such activities?  Please don’t leave us hanging. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, berserker1 said:

Since your bf/feeder was the one telling you about feederism and discovering it to you, it's safe to say that you weren't a "born" feedeee. But, it's clear now that you have become one. A sexy fatty that gets turned on by her own gain. At what point it became a thing to you? When it went from loving food and indulging without limit to actually getting off by your own fatness?

Check page 2 of this thread, if you haven't already seen my feedee origin story!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Dudeman01 said:

What such activities?  Please don’t leave us hanging. 

I mentioned before that I'm too fat to ride a bike. Also, too lazy to go with my BF to the gym. To sedentary to go for long walks. And too insatiable to stick to three square meals a day. 😝