CouchQueen​😃

Would you consider doing a video where you're feeder ties you to a chair and forces you to drink 2 litres of coke straight from the bottle?

Guest Greentree77
On 3/9/2022 at 1:18 PM, CouchQueen said:

I still make the occasional, half-hearted attempt. I'll go once or maybe twice in a week and convince myself I'm back in the routine. Then I'll miss a week- which turns into a couple months before I drag my tubby ass back there. 😅

It could be a good thing if you go sparingly, could supercharge your appetite and turn you insatiable and lead to faster gains

Guest Berytosz
On 3/3/2022 at 4:27 PM, CouchQueen said:

I can't believe I used to think I was fat! 🙈

FB0_4507.JPG

DE9_6040.JPG

I wonder if you'll ever think that way about the second photo. 🤐

• Curvage Model
On 3/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, Berytosz said:

I wonder if you'll ever think that way about the second photo. 🤐

That would be just as crazy to me as the first picture is! I never intended to pile on as much weight as I already have! It's still shocking how far I've come. I was always a fan of stuffing myself, but now I couldn't stop if I tried! 😅

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

that is one beautiful belly, thanks for sharing! we are very lucky to have you here guys

Thank you so much! I feel very lucky as well! Lucky to have my partner. Lucky he's my feeder. And lucky to have this awesome community of folks to share what we do. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, ernanim said:

So round! So huggable! You are looking gloriously tubby.

I used to have to sweat it out in the gym to have what I thought was the ideal body. Now, all I have to do is lay around on the couch, and stuff myself with junk food, and my body only becomes more perfect. 😝

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, fataholic said:

You should be waited on hand and foot and hand fed all the decadence you desire. 

Short of having a servant, that's more or less my life already! Not really required to go anywhere or do anything, but always encouraged to eat. 🤤

Guest fataholic
2 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

Short of having a servant, that's more or less my life already! Not really required to go anywhere or do anything, but always encouraged to eat. 🤤

Well I hope you can find your servant one day. Every feedee should have a servant. Maybe make a video of your feeder role playing as a servant boy waiting on your every command  

Guest fataholic
4 minutes ago, StrikerBee said:

No. I really think it will be good for your health in the long run.

Working out is gross 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Millions of Fat Admirers are HOT 🔥 with sexual desire to Feed you - and be probing deep inside your womanly treasures like a jackhammer - both now, and in the future.  Open wide !!! 💕😃👍

Oh my! I'm not sure if I should run and hide or come bouncing out in a string bikini!

On 3/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, CouchQueen said:

I took so many cute pictures this weekend! But here's a couple from last weekend to warm things up.🔥

I went out this weekend, but last weekend I was being a lazy little house pet. 🐈

20220306_162941.jpg

20220306_162935.jpg

20220306_162810.jpg

Now that I see these pictures you can really fit a lot of food in that belly, I'm so excited, when you shoot a video of bingeing to the limit in sexy lingerie and big gluttonous bites to a big pile of food I will be very happy ;)  you are a godness of bloated belly

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Vulkan said:

Now that I see these pictures you can really fit a lot of food in that belly, I'm so excited, when you shoot a video of bingeing to the limit in sexy lingerie and big gluttonous bites to a big pile of food I will be very happy ;)  you are a godness of bloated belly

It's been too long since I posted a really massive stuffing! But just know that I intend to! I want to be painfully full for you guys, the same way I'm painfully full for myself and my feeder almost every night!