CouchQueen​😃

Guest Greentree77
8 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I can't believe I used to think I was fat! 🙈

FB0_4507.JPG

DE9_6040.JPG

The way that your belly has turned into a perfect soft orb from all those calories is to die for. Do you have a threshold you aim for?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, bigboy20 said:

Can only imagine how many comments you got from your colleagues.

People don't tend to say all of that much to you about your weight gain in person. They just look into disbelief as you come into work, softer and softer each day.

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Found an older pic of the last time I ever "fit into" my work uniform. When I met my feeder, I was a medium. He fattened me up to a large, and I never managed to get my hands on an XL. So, day after day, week after week, my uniform just got tighter and tighter and tighter. 🥵

20200907_142708_01.jpg

What type of job was it? 

8 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Found an older pic of the last time I ever "fit into" my work uniform. When I met my feeder, I was a medium. He fattened me up to a large, and I never managed to get my hands on an XL. So, day after day, week after week, my uniform just got tighter and tighter and tighter. 🥵

20200907_142708_01.jpg

What did you do after this? Go into work naked? Get yourself a company-branded muumuu? 😈

9 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

20200907_142708_01.jpg

Amazing, that piggy look you have is flawless

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, pet sounds said:

What did you do after this? Go into work naked? Get yourself a company-branded muumuu? 😈

Lmao, no. But that would have been quite a sight. I stopped working there, around the same time that I really started to look like a sausage stuffed into a casing.

Just now, CouchQueen said:

Lmao, no. But that would have been quite a sight. I stopped working there, around the same time that I really started to look like a sausage stuffed into a casing.

Probably in their best interest, if a coworker as hot as you started packing it on the way you have, the distraction would have driven my productivity to a crawl 😅...tho maybe I would be more eager to get to work 🤔, guess it's a toss up 

23 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

20200907_142708_01.jpg

You ever think about going back to the gym?

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, StrikerBee said:

You ever think about going back to the gym?

I still make the occasional, half-hearted attempt. I'll go once or maybe twice in a week and convince myself I'm back in the routine. Then I'll miss a week- which turns into a couple months before I drag my tubby ass back there. 😅