CouchQueen​😃

Guest grateful

Very hot, always, and you bring the feeder/feedee dynamic to life in such a charismatic way, I always want to feed/be-fed when I view your content.

That you are extraordinarily pretty and that weight suits you well is that 200% plus factor.  Great thread!  Thanks! 😀

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, grateful said:

Very hot, always, and you bring the feeder/feedee dynamic to life in such a charismatic way, I always want to feed/be-fed when I view your content.

That you are extraordinarily pretty and that weight suits you well is that 200% plus factor.  Great thread!  Thanks! 😀

That's so nice of you to say!!
I'm glad you appreciate the feeder aspect of my content. I try to strike a balance with that and my solo stuff, since I know everyone's got different taste.
But I love when he feeds me and I love videos where he's pampering me. 🥰

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Latest stuffing? At this point its pretty much an endless stuffing 😜

So pretty and round, cant get enough 

Well, I say latest because I recorded another one the other day that is massive. Thinking of calling it "Stuffing Til I Pop 2" 😝

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

Sultan will give you for sure a fantastic dinner as salary to make his pleasure belly dancing girl Leila fitting even sexier into this fantastic costume.

Fitting into? 😅

I had to use an actual shoe string to increase the length of my bra strap. 🤣

Edited by CouchQueen

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

You know, conditioning a girl to associate food with pleasure goes both ways.

If you want an evening of pleasure with this girl, you better be conditioned to feed her up nice and full and tight. 🥵🤤

received_10157144920622678.jpg

MA0_5691.JPG

DE9_6319.JPG

And I’m sure it gets more and more difficult to keep the belly full as you’ve gotten bigger

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

You know, conditioning a girl to associate food with pleasure goes both ways.

If you want an evening of pleasure with this girl, you better be conditioned to feed her up nice and full and tight. 🥵🤤

received_10157144920622678.jpg

MA0_5691.JPG

DE9_6319.JPG

I love the third photo but I want see you grow a lot more big and fat and your belly grow huge massive and always hungry to eat much more fattening foods! Wow!

Guest memyselfandice
On 2/24/2022 at 3:00 PM, CouchQueen said:

Big things happening in about an hour... 👀

CouchQueen - Fattened Belly Dancer - SS01-5.jpg

Your outfits are the best! Always looking sexy and rocking it. 🤘

• Curvage Model
On 2/25/2022 at 4:05 PM, notrelevent333 said:

And I’m sure it gets more and more difficult to keep the belly full as you’ve gotten bigger

I'm sure you have an idea, but you don't know how strong the cravings are- to cram a bunch of food into this belly