CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

Soo... what happened?! Did you fall into a vat of melted ice cream and have to drink it all so you wouldn't drown? 😆

Basically, my feeder- I mean boyfriend- saw how trim and toned I was and thought I would look a whole lot better as an engorged pig, covered in her own food and hungry for more.

He was right! 🐖🧁

2 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Basically, my feeder- I mean boyfriend- saw how trim and toned I was and thought I would look a whole lot better as an engorged pig, covered in her own food and hungry for more.

He was right! 🐖🧁

My guess is that your BF trick you into drinking actual milkshakes instead protein shakes. Convince you that your protein cookie weren’t a high calorie cookie.

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Softsilver said:

My guess is that your BF trick you into drinking actual milkshakes instead protein shakes. Convince you that your protein cookie weren’t a high calorie cookie.

I love the thought, but he didn't have to trick me at all! He already realized I was a natural eating machine. I just needed a little encouragement to stuff myself and give up that gym life. And then I started to explode!

55 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I love the thought, but he didn't have to trick me at all! He already realized I was a natural eating machine. I just needed a little encouragement to stuff myself and give up that gym life. And then I started to explode!

I have a theory that inside every gym bunny has a inner fat girl waiting to burst outta of them. Like it’s weird that every girl on here that exploded used to be hard core gym goer. you girls can’t just live in moderation can you? 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Softsilver said:

I have a theory that inside every gym bunny has a inner fat girl waiting to burst outta of them. Like it’s weird that every girl on here that exploded used to be hard core gym goer. you girls can’t just live in moderation can you? 

I gotta be all-in, one way or the other.
Serious fitness girl or serious hedonist. 😳🥵

18 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

This was a double post, but let's make it something more fun!

These pictures are from back when I was still covering my face, but God damn look at those stretch marks! They came in fast and red!

DE9_6795.JPG

DE9_6804.JPG

You definitely have that mom body now. Those stretch marks are so cute. Has anyone ask if you was pregnant before?

The girl at my office that had two kids one time she dropped something and she had to bend over and she shirt lifted and I saw her belly she has stretch marks so cute. She's always trying to hide them and her belly now.

When you get pregnant you will most likely double or triple in size.

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, StrikerBee said:

You definitely have that mom body now. Those stretch marks are so cute. Has anyone ask if you was pregnant before?

The girl at my office that had two kids one time she dropped something and she had to bend over and she shirt lifted and I saw her belly she has stretch marks so cute. She's always trying to hide them and her belly now.

When you get pregnant you will most likely double or triple in size.

I haven't gotten asked about that yet, but I would be so embarrassed (and excited) if someone did!

20 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

This was a double post, but let's make it something more fun!

These pictures are from back when I was still covering my face, but God damn look at those stretch marks! They came in fast and red!

DE9_6795.JPG

DE9_6804.JPG

In our land of frenzied fetish, these are just some *beautiful*, atmospheric portraits. Calming to be in. 
I really like your work CQ 💕 

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, StrikerBee said:

Have you ran into anyone from the gym you went to? Has anyone ask why you gained so much weight?

People don't really ask me things like that. So, so, so many folks have asked about IRL people commenting on my gain. But it's not something that really happens.

(Can't imagine what people *think* about it, without saying tho 😳)

1 minute ago, CouchQueen said:

People don't really ask me things like that. So, so, so many folks have asked about IRL people commenting on my gain. But it's not something that really happens.

(Can't imagine what people *think* about it, without saying tho 😳)

Not even your closest friends have ever make a comment on your gain? They are very polite for sure, because it's quite noticiable! 😜

• Curvage Model

6 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

In our land of frenzied fetish, these are just some *beautiful*, atmospheric portraits. Calming to be in. 

🥰

Thank you so much!! My guy and I got our first camera out of a genuine interest in photography- portraiture, landscapes, events, etc. But it only took a few weeks of using each other to practice lighting and portrait techniques, before we realized we could make some pretty good-looking stuff half-naked. 😝

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, SquishyMissyx said:

At this point, tho.. We feel like we're in need of another camera, but specifically one that fits our smutty needs. 😆

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, berserker1 said:

Not even your closest friends have ever make a comment on your gain? They are very polite for sure, because it's quite noticiable! 😜

The most I've really gotten is a friend talk about how crazy fit I used to be. And some family recommending healthy lifestyle stuff. But no one calls out my gain or my weight outright.

Just my feeder. He lets me know how big I've gotten, and how crazy it is, so I don't forget. 🥵

Guest grateful

This is ridiculously hot!!!  😍🥵

Love love love couples' feeding wg experiences!  🥰❤️

Thanks for all the content!  😁❤️