CouchQueen​😃

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, CouchQueen said:

Hey guys, as you know, I love posting before and afters. I also love seeing b&a's made of me by other people.

What I really want to get into is creating morphs. I want to take one pic and be able to morph it into another one. Not just fade from one to the other, but be able to see my chest expand and my belly button get lower and my chin soften, as the pictures transform.

I know a couple folks on here do this kind of thing, but I can't find their usernames. I would love if someone can give me a tip on how I can get started creating morphs.

I did a morph of you. Made your belly bigger and breast. 

720188942_CouchQueen-2021-11-25(02).jpg.4485dbbc70c10a02bfe11b6b1da31fc8.jpg

m720188942_CouchQueen-2021-11-25(02).jpg.4485dbbc70c10a02bfe11b6b1da31fc8.jpg

2 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I (very) occasionally hit the gym, but only so I'm not a completely helpless fatty.

No idea if I could ever be buff CQ again! 🙈

You could I've seen girls bigger than you on TikTok get back in Amazing shape. I just saw one girl she was huge and she's now looks like a female bodybuilder.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, StrikerBee said:

You could I've seen girls bigger than you on TikTok get back in Amazing shape. I just saw one girl she was huge and she's now looks like a female bodybuilder.

Too true, but what do you think is more likely? That I will cut back down to size? Or that I will become one of the morphs you made?? 😅

1 minute ago, CouchQueen said:

It shows! I can't imagine how my body will change if / when I get pregnant!

One of the girls at my job had two kids. She was chubby before maybe 40lb over weight. She's over 100lb now maybe a little more. She tried to hide it but you can't really other then dressing nice.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, StrikerBee said:

One of the girls at my job had two kids. She was chubby before maybe 40lb over weight. She's over 100lb now maybe a little more. She tried to hide it but you can't really other then dressing nice.

It can be really hard to find clothes as a fatty, especially a fatty with a big belly!

Guest Plump_Love
On 2/17/2022 at 2:18 PM, CouchQueen said:

Guys, I think my weight gain is starting to become noticeable... 😳

MA0_5941.jpg

CouchQueen - Strawberry Piglet (26 of 26).jpg

I certainly love noticing it!😉

Guest Plump_Love
On 1/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, CouchQueen said:

i can't tell you how much easier it was to get fat than it was to stay skinny.
from 6 pack abs to 60 pounds of flab.

CouchQueen - 2020-01-22(02).jpg

Beautiful then, and beautiful now ... but I prefer now.😉

Guest Plump_Love
Just now, CouchQueen said:

So do I! Though sometimes I miss being a skinny girl- I think I make a great pig!

Well ... if you really want to go back, I might try to join you (I'm 350 now) ... but, if you're happy now, I enjoy being one of your cheerleaders and love your plump body!! You are a beautiful woman and the beauty is both inside and out! 🥰