CouchQueen​😃

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe not a thing for some, but I love videos where a woman who's been in denial about her increasing weight suddenly realizes just how big she's gotten, and in shock-horror takes a full inventory of the damages and whines about how she had such a great body, how could she have let this happen... and slowly it dawns on her that her boyfriend has been subtly sabotaging her, tossing out all the healthy food she brought home that mysteriously "went bad" just days after purchase, stocking the shelves and fridge with all her favorite junk food, swapping her clothes for bigger sizes missing the tags, "accidentally" breaking the full length mirror, "misplacing" the bathroom scale, even covert measures to "reprogram" her by following any hedonistic indulgence with a night of erotic bedroom pleasure. 

She's bewildered and furious of course... but eventually softens her hysteria when she realizes how turned on he gets by all this... eventually becoming resigned to the hopeless prospect of trying to regain her svelte figure after getting so accustomed to her indulgent lifestyle and his reprogramming her to associate a full stomach with sex.  In fact, she comes to realize much to her shock just how much this is turning her on, being manipulated and fattened up to his liking, and she starts to imagine all the ways they could have fun exploiting this situation... "would you like to tie me up, and stuff cake in my face until my stomach is aching and I beg you to stop... ?  And what would you do after you untie me, you know... just to reinforce the pain with pleasure?  Ooooo.... that could be fun!"

If you're looking for ideas, this could be a fun one.

Then a follow up 3 months later - "What have you done to me!?"

She confronts her BF with those words.  Then proceeded to tell him about her day.

She walked past a bakery where they had a beautiful cake in the display window... as she paused to admire it she found herself wondering what if would be like to eat it all, herself, like a greedy glutton. Then she was appalled to feel herself becoming aroused.  "What kind of fatty does that!" she exclaims.

Later she was at the plus size store because (of course) she now needs to go up a size in pants. While she was rummaging through the racks, she found a size 30... a THIRTY. She didn't even realize they made those... but while lost in thought, she had a vision of herself some day fitting into those pants, and felt a flood of heat to her nethers. Horrified, she said to herself "what kind of lard ass gets off on thinking of GROWING INTO size THIRTY pants!"

And then she talks about her stop at the doctor's office, which she'd been dreading. Of course he noticed all the flab she'd packed on since the previous year... pretty hard not to... had her get on the scale... she felt her face flush with embarrassment as he read the numbers, making critical remarks... but also felt her panties soak with perverse delight.  "I mean really, what kind of chub bucket gets hot being scolded for what a fattass they're turning into?!"

"Babe..." she looks at him with seriousness and determination, "this... thing we got going on... wow..." she sighs "I've decided that something has to be done".

"Oh, don't look so down... you'll see, this is for the best..."

"I stopped off and picked up a few things on my way home"

She reaches off screen, presenting with a flourish "I got a tape measure and a scale... to track progress"

Reaching offscreen again "This is that beautiful cake, which I couldn't resist, I've been thinking about it all day."

Noting his confusion, she realizes he's not following where this is going

"And these... reaching offscreen again "... are those size thirty pants, which I couldn't get outta my mind".

"What, you thought I was going to diet?  Fat chance mister! You took your time, you played your games and you screwed me up royally. Well done. In fact so well done that now I couldn't stop if I wanted to... " (she leans in close, whispering "and I don't want to..."

"So tonight here's what we're going to do.  You're going to make me put on those HUGE pants and stuff them in all the right places so we can see how I might look... " - backs up, corrects herself , with a sexy sigh-  how I WILL look eventually if we keep going on like this... you're going to tie me up and feed me every last bite of this cake... in fact I'll have a slice now, just to get the motor running... mmmmm..."

"Then finally you untie me and make me get on the scale, measure me, and tell me how I've let myself go, tell me what a fatty I've turned into... stuff like that."

"Then you lead me to the bed and rub my poor groaning belly, jiggle all this new blubber you put onto me... and give me the hottest sex and most mind-blowing orgasm of my life"

"You turned me into a horny fat girl babe, you fucked me up in the head and I love it too much to ever be able to go back to how I used to be.  Hope you're up for the ride because this show... " (takes a huge bite of cake, pats & grabs her fat gut) " is just getting started.  Whatever you did to me ..." (around a mouthful of cake ) "I LOVE it! And I only want more... give me more..."  (Cute glint in her eyes). coyly: "You ruined my figure... and warped my mind... aren't you going to finish the job?" (giggle)

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

That little smile, what a naughty piggy. Id really love to punish you by feeding you so much that we can see the weight climb on the scale until you cant take it anymore, or maybe one more bite 😜

Punish me? With food?? Oh no! 😁

• Curvage Model

@flake113 that is *very* creative and involved!

I like a lot of those ideas, plus they do really well here on Curvage. 😝

Not to plug old content, but if you haven't checked out these videos, I think they would be right up your alley:

💕

Edited by CouchQueen