CouchQueen​😃

14 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm interested in doing more roleplay videos, vore, and even cosplay too 😁

I'd love to see you chug 2 litres of coke while role-playing as a secretary 😍

37 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

@Learn2$ELL I'd be happy to do something "thigh-centric" 😝

My inner thighs are probably the softest thing I've ever touched..

Is that so?  Then my fondest wish would be to join you as you place my hand upon your inner thighs and I could VALIDATE your opinion about that softness.  In addition to that, I'd discover the WARMTH of that region as well I'm sure.  Your fans are waiting for you to do some Fat Talk in the proposed THIGHCENTRIC VIDEO about the ideas aformentioned, would'nt you agree?  MONETIZE your weight gain !!! 😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Is that so?  Then my fondest wish would be to join you as you place my hand upon your inner thighs and I could VALIDATE your opinion about that softness.  In addition to that, I'd discover the WARMTH of that region as well I'm sure.  Your fans are waiting for you to do some Fat Talk in the proposed THIGHCENTRIC VIDEO about the ideas aformentioned, would'nt you agree?  MONETIZE your weight gain !!! 😍

Sounds like the makings for a POV video. Grabbing the viewer's hands and guiding them over my body, describing how it feels for both of us..

• Curvage Model

@Learn2$ELL I'm not worried about that. 😆

Every girl on here brings something unique to their content, just because it's them doing it and not someone else.

Plus, I've got something that not everyone here has, which is an extra set of hands to guide over my body. 😁

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Hey hey! 👋

I'm making some new content this weekend- and if anyone has ideas of stuff they'd like to see me do, I'd love to hear them!

Right now, I'm thinking a POV lapdance video and a messy sandwich stuffing- someone wanted to see me get covered in mayo 😅

My favorite tropes in our kink are roleplays like "look how fat you've made me" or the even better "I love how fat you've made me".

Your roleplays are always great, so if you tackled this one I'm sure it would turn out amazing!

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, JP_Bittenbinder said:

My favorite tropes in our kink are roleplays like "look how fat you've made me" or the even better "I love how fat you've made me".

Your roleplays are always great, so if you tackled this one I'm sure it would turn out amazing!

OMG, yes! The one video I did, "blaming you for making me fat," did so well..

Obviously, I can't keep making the same video over and over again, so I try to mix it up. 😅

1 minute ago, CouchQueen said:

OMG, yes! The one video I did, "blaming you for making me fat," did so well..

Obviously, I can't keep making the same video over and over again, so I try to mix it up. 😅

Haha I'm glad that others agree with me! If you're looking for a distinct angle, I would say that the "blaming you" video was more along the lines of "you've made me fat, so you need to take responsibility and give me the attention I deserve". In that roleplay you acted as if it was something done to you that you're not super happy about.

What I would be incredibly excited to see is the other side of that, where you're super excited and turned on by how much we've fattened you up, how much sexier you feel now, and how much you're looking forward to getting even bigger. I hope that made sense 😅

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, JP_Bittenbinder said:

Haha I'm glad that others agree with me! If you're looking for a distinct angle, I would say that the "blaming you" video was more along the lines of "you've made me fat, so you need to take responsibility and give me the attention I deserve". In that roleplay you acted as if it was something done to you that you're not super happy about.

What I would be incredibly excited to see is the other side of that, where you're super excited and turned on by how much we've fattened you up, how much sexier you feel now, and how much you're looking forward to getting even bigger. I hope that made sense 😅

It does make perfect sense! There's nothing cuter and sexier than a bouncing, bubbly, smiling tubby girl- proudly showing off her curves. 🥰

Guest memyselfandice
4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

It does make perfect sense! There's nothing cuter and sexier than a bouncing, bubbly, smiling tubby girl- proudly showing off her curves. 🥰

Show of your sexy curves baby, and then get fatter, than you'll be a kingbedQueen instead of just a couch! 😋

13 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Hey hey! 👋

I'm making some new content this weekend- and if anyone has ideas of stuff they'd like to see me do, I'd love to hear them!

Right now, I'm thinking a POV lapdance video and a messy sandwich stuffing- someone wanted to see me get covered in mayo 😅

CouchQueen - 2022-01-27 (4 of 7).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-01-27 (7 of 7).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-01-27 (1 of 7).jpg

CouchQueen - 2022-01-27 (2 of 7).jpg

Wow! Your curvy body gets all the praise - and rightly so.

Just want to add, your face is so damn pretty, too!

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, berserker1 said:

A new illustration I did of our beloved Queen. 👑

(I couldn't decide which version I liked the most, so here you have three of them)

These are incredible!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Being unable to choose your favorite coloration reminds me of flicking through presets and color grading LUTs in Lightroom and Premiere. 😝 It's tough!