CouchQueen​😃

On 11/9/2021 at 3:34 PM, CouchQueen said:

Whoopsie, little double post. 🤭

Have a B&A to make up for it.

CouchQueen - 2021-10-06(01).jpg

I can't wait to see soon a fourth picture of you in this progression in which you are much more fat and after fifth, sixth, seventh...I want see you become very very very fat and your belly grow enourmous! Eat more and more fattening foods and grow grow grow super fat!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I'm hard at work on my next three pieces of content- a lingerie try-on, a POV of my feeder washing me in the shower, and a part 2 of the shower vid that's gonna be a little too 🥵 for Curvage.
In the meantime, a B&A if you please :)

CouchQueen - 2021-11-27(01).jpg

2016: Sexy, toned, guys at the gym can't keep their eyes off you.

2019: Cute, curvy, soft but still looks great in yoga pants.

2021: Total pig with no self control. Food is her only concern.

• Curvage Model

My feeder- I mean my boyfriend 😋 wanted me to eat well tonight.
But I was REEAALLY looking forward to eating a ton of junkfood.
He got me to go to the gym for 15 minutes and then took me to the grocery store where I got more than enough sweet and salty treats to pack on every calorie I burned and then some.

• Curvage Model
On 11/29/2021 at 10:36 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Was it a workout or some sort of punition? He wanted to show how an unfit you've become to everybody before fattening you up even more for the next ride

I won't lie, it's always his idea for me to do a workout. I'm never interested, because I know I just can't do it without getting all hot and red faced, with my chest pounding. So embarrassing to be so out of shape! 😩

28 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I won't lie, it's always his idea for me to do a workout. I'm never interested, because I know I just can't do it without getting all hot and red faced, with my chest pounding. So embarrassing to be so out of shape! 😩

Then it is time to ditch the workout attempts and really let go;)

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, ddongchim said:

You know you're only supposed to treat yourself with a small snack not thousands of calories, entire meals etc

😅

The fact that someone swooped in and dropped a laugh react before I could even read this makes it even funnier. 

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, ddongchim said:

Good choice with the thick heels...I'm not so sure you're built for regular ones anymore.

Got a whole wardrobe full of clothing I'm "not built for" anymore.

I've been slowly selling off size 6s and 8s to make rooms for 18s and 20s. 🤭

CouchQueen_-_Wobbling_in_7in_Heels_-_SS02.gif.a754c88053daec41689b80ae0bba1e6e.gif