CouchQueen​😃

• Curvage Model

I uh.. I ate the smores- in some very tight clothing, including those shiny black pants some of y'all have been asking me to wear.

And then I felt guilty so I did a workout video- in equally tight workout gear. But I didn't last very long. 🤭☺️

• Curvage Model
On 9/22/2021 at 5:12 PM, jonasctba said:

Seeing these pics make me not believing you were so fit and in shape

I don't blame you!
But I really was! Look at those shoulders! Collarbones, cheekbones, chin, breasts- All sharp and well-defined.
Now, month after month, sinking under ample, soft piggy flesh...

CouchQueen - 2021-09-29(01).jpg

3 minutes ago, CouchQueen said:

I don't blame you!
But I really was! Look at those shoulders! Collarbones, cheekbones, chin, breasts- All sharp and well-defined.

Woah I love that vampire costume you had! Might make a cool Halloween video: A before/after comparison of your appetite becoming a bit too insatiable after turning from human to vampiress - causing you to suck endless amounts of cow’s blood and chunking up because of it. Just a thought :) 

15 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I don't blame you!

Who's the girl on the left? Nice round breasts that contrast well against her defined jaw line and visible collarbones. She doesn't look anything like the chunky pig on the right 

Imagine someone brought you that lingerie set years ago when you were still skinny. And they told you it was for you to wear. That you were going to wear it and not only was it going to fit, but it would be tight. What thoughts would have gone through your mind as you contemplated how much extra volume your body would need to occupy to take up the space in these seemingly huge garments? How much bigger would your belly, butt, thighs and breasts have to grow?

• Curvage Model
On 10/3/2021 at 3:53 AM, throwaway56342 said:

Imagine someone brought you that lingerie set years ago when you were still skinny. And they told you it was for you to wear. That you were going to wear it and not only was it going to fit, but it would be tight. What thoughts would have gone through your mind as you contemplated how much extra volume your body would need to occupy to take up the space in these seemingly huge garments? How much bigger would your belly, butt, thighs and breasts have to grow?

I think I would be mortified, honestly. My cheeks would flush red with nervousness and embarrassment. When I started this journey, I was 170 lb. I was obviously heavier than my fittest weight, can I still never thought I would get as big as I am today.

Getting this huge wasn't really my intention. It's more a consequence of being given permission to eat whatever and however much I want. And then developing habits that ensure that that fit body is never coming back.

I could see my old self stepping into that lingerie, and watching it fall to the floor. The top hanging loosely over my much smaller breasts. In fact, I could probably fit two of my old self in the outfits I wear today!

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

I think I would be mortified, honestly. My cheeks would flush red with nervousness and embarrassment. When I started this journey, I was 170 lb. I was obviously heavier than my fittest weight, can I still never thought I would get as big as I am today.

Getting this huge wasn't really my intention. It's more a consequence of being given permission to eat whatever and however much I want. And then developing habits that ensure that that fit body is never coming back.

I could see my old self stepping into that lingerie, and watching it fall to the floor. The top hanging loosely over my much smaller breasts. In fact, I could probably fit two of my old self in the outfits I wear today!

The question is: If you could go back in time... Would you get this fat again?

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, berserker1 said:

The question is: If you could go back in time... Would you get this fat again?

🤔🤔

I don't have a definite answer for that. I never intended to end up this huge. But, given the permission and encouragement and affection of a feeder, I'd probably take full advantage and balloon up into a parade float of a girl all over again. Not necessarily because I want to become as big as I am now, but because I enjoy eating so much that it would be inevitable without the pressures and expectations that used to keep me fit.

• Curvage Model

A lot of folks think I got fat *for* my feeder. But the reality is, something clicked in my brain when I saw that the expectations that kept me thin and fit didn't really apply to me in my current relationship. He didn't force feed me into a fatty. He simply gave me permission to eat as much as I wanted, and fawned over every pound and stretch mark and roll and dimple that I added to my figure.

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, fatowl said:

If he gave you permission, encouraged, and enabled you, would you get bigger and join the 300 Club?

Idk, man. Getting well up over 200 lbs just decimated my physical fitness. Even climbing a flight of stairs leaves me red-faced, panting, and my chest pounding. And it's so difficult to find cute clothes to dress such an oversized belly. I have to imagine that all those things would become even more difficult if I went for 300 lbs.

Just now, CouchQueen said:

Idk, man. Getting well up over 200 lbs just decimated my physical fitness. Even climbing a flight of stairs leaves me red-faced, panting, and my chest pounding

It’s hot to hear this, but at the same time, I know in reality it must be annoying/disheartening sometimes. I bet you could mitigate it somewhat if you started exercising a little. You can always eat extra to compensate for any calories burned 😉There are plenty of fat people who are also at least somewhat fit, right? 

1 hour ago, CouchQueen said:

Idk, man. Getting well up over 200 lbs just decimated my physical fitness. Even climbing a flight of stairs leaves me red-faced, panting, and my chest pounding. And it's so difficult to find cute clothes to dress such an oversized belly. I have to imagine that all those things would become even more difficult if I went for 300 lbs.

All of the above makes it more likely you're headed for 300! Why take the stairs when you can take the elevator and stuff a donut down your throat at the same time!