CouchQueen​😃

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

If I give you guys a B&A shot, will you give me some new ideas for content you'd like to see?

MAN, that belly is *going* places. Mostly outward and downward. 🤣

CouchQueen - 2021-08-28(01).jpg

I’d like to see you workout again? Can you still move and lift? Or are you too much of a disgraced hog to do so?

i really love how you cover a lot of bases of pure pleasure. personally i am not really into the hardcore stuff but the eating and the gaining is quite amazing and i hope that it will continue. now the absolute best part is to see you guys enjoying it all, to go at full speed and enjoy the dream, the eating the gain the sex the pleasure of being free to be honest, kudos 

IDEA: WG Campaign for "50 Pounds by Valentines Day '22".  That gives you from September  to mid February ( five months).  MENU: 4 Belly Buster Stuffings + 4 Huge Sugary Desserts, Daily WG Shakes w/ Heavy Cream, Eat-Mor Appetite Stimulant.  Publicity Photos Galore!!!  At ten pounds gained per month, will you overshoot the Goal ??? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

I was cruising the thread and see you're looking for content ideas @CouchQueen

I bought and love your video where you tell your feeder he has to buy you food if he wants to fuck you but I'd love to see the opposite video. I want to see you beg your feeder to fuck you but he's not really in the mood so he makes you stuff yourself to show him how much you want it. Bonus points if he stops part way and gets you to eat more, like a donut or something, before resuming and even more bonus points if he finishes on your huge belly